Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kickstarts [ooc&su]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kickstarts [ooc&su]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Yeah, that you have to finish your art project?
If you've been doing your art project for the past 3 days now, why are you on here then?
Just saying.

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:51 pm

Delia Kathryn Manning

Nickname
Lia

Persona
    Loyal, in her own way
    Affectionate, especially physically
    Motherly
    Driven
    Relentless
    Dramatic
    Has a tendency to be a jealous
    Can be hypocritical

Other
From a young age, Lia had a talent for performing, whether it be acting on stage or singing and dancing. It was her creative outlet. She probably could have gone places, but the strip club is where she found herself out of rebellion... not exactly the type of entertainment she was going for.

Dorian Zachary Manning

Nickname
Dori, despite how he loathes its girlish sound. (He encourages "Rian", though.)

Persona
    Jealous
    Possessive
    Easily-provoked
    Determined
    Fiercely loyal
    Emotional
    Tender, on the underside

Other
Rian is very open with his emotions in private, mostly with Loretta. He used to be joked to be "womanly" due to that fact back through his childhood all the way up through highschool. Not like he could help it, he grew up in a house of women, with a father that had committed suicide, therefore his life was lacking a male figure. But, now, after years of the criticism, he has learned to put up a rough front to hide his true softness, even though those intimately know him know otherwise.

I had to repost my sheets. Cause my pics were annoying me and I couldn't edit. >:)
And, I agree, Emily! You should just take a while and devote time to finishing it so you can have free time on the site. c:
Last edited by Lavender on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:52 pm

^ Agreed. I have projects and that's why I disappear days at a time. Education should be a priority, not a roleplay.

Epicurean
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:53 pm

Nevermind.
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Oooh, "I'll post when I have time." I remember that.
Well then, I'll accept you, when you have time.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Well I actually do I have time at the moment...

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!