Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kickstarts [ooc&su]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kickstarts [ooc&su]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Example - Kickstarts (Bar9 Remix)

You want me to come over I got an excuse
Might be holding your hand but I’m holding it loose
Go to talk then we choke its like our necks in a noose
Avoid the obvious we should be facing the truth

Start to think it could be fizzling out
Kinda shocked because I never really had any doubts
Look into your eyes imagine life with out ya

And the love kick starts again
Starts again

The Love kick starts again
Starts again

Its the same old you the same old me
You get bored and I get cold feet
Get high get wandering eyes
Forget I’ve never ever had it so sweet
I realize what I got when I’m out of town
Cos deep down you’re my girl in a golden crown
My princess and I don’t wanna let you down
No I Don’t wanna let you down down down down

You want me to come over I got an excuse
Might be holding your hand but im holding it loose
Go to talk then we choke its like our necks in a noose
Avoid the obvious we should be facing the truth

Start to think it could be fizzling out
Kinda shocked because I never really had any doubts
Look into your eyes imagine life with out ya

And the love kick starts again
Starts again

Kickstarts

This isn't a plot set RP, even though it seems like it. It's actually character driven wholly. I suggest you listen to the song and you watch the video to get the entire gist of this RP. This is about numerous couples who are intertwined within each other in some way, and each couple has had the sudden doubt that their other half may not be the right person for them, but indeed they all are, it's just the everyday struggles, every day boredom that has handicapped their relationships. Thank you for showing interest. Below, you'll find the characters needed for this RP, you must choose two, each from different categories. So I'll only have three players, including me.

Johnny Deeri & Patricia Silva
Rawrr & Open
John has never been part of the mafia or any sort of gangs, but he's done wrong and illegal shit ranging from stealing and violence. Lately, John and Patricia have been caught stealing from Joe Stanley, a local mobster. The entire procedure and there-after has put a rift in John and Pat's relationship, while John wants to keep the flash drive filled with bank passwords and accounts, Pat senses the danger and has been ritualistically convincing John to give it back. The tension often results in a fight between the two.

Corbin Petrovski & Delia Manning
Open & Lavender
Corbin is Johnny's best friend, the two have been getting into trouble together ever since diaper days. Neither Corbin, nor Delia know what John and Pat did, however, they have problems of their own. Corbin has recently befriended Joe Stanley, much to Delia's dismay, however, Delia has begun working at a strip club, which was a decision going against Corbin's wishes. The two fight at every chance they get, but like John and Pat, the love is unmistakable.

Dorian Manning & Loretta Julick
Lavender & Rawrr
Dorian, Delia's brother, works for Joe Stanley as one of his inside men. Loretta used to be Joe Stanley's girlfriend, and according to Joe, he's found a lovelier version of Loretta and dumped her, but at that time, she was in love with Dorian, so she felt freed. The problems with those two are thick with tension, Dorian, although he loves Loretta, can't get the thought out of his head that she once shared a bed with Joe Stanley. Loretta, however, doesn't want anything to do with Joe Stanley, but Dorian refuses to leave the crew.

Code: Select all
[font=georgia][right][size=200][color=#800000]Full Name here :)[/color][/size]
[img]Realistic picture please[/img][/right]
[color=#800000][b]Nickname[/b][/color]
Only one.
[color=#800000][b]Age[/b][/color]
From 21-30
[b][color=#800000]Persona[/color][/b]
Would much rather bullets.
[b][color=#800000]Other[/color][/b]
Anything you wish to add.[/font]
Last edited by Rawrr on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

smoke it, feel it, fly it high.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Kickstarts [ooc&su]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Jonathan Michael Deeri
Other
Johnny may be a passionate person with more than one flaw,
and a lack of ritualistic morals you'd see in other people, but
Johnny is Johnny and if Patricia had managed to fall in love with
such a destructive individual then that means there actually is
love in the world. Other than that obvious fact, Johnny has been
convicted of numerous crimes, but he hasn't actually sat in jail for
more than four months.

Nickname
Johnny.

Persona
* Self-destructive
* Penetrating
* Ruthless
* Passionately caring
* Suspicious
* Protective
* Jealous
* Possessive
* Dangerous
* Quick-tempered
* Probing
* Moody
* Sensual
* Sadistic
* Insulting
* Secretive
* Unshockable
* Intolerant
* Intense concentration
* Cunning
* Vindictive
Last edited by Rawrr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Delia Kathryn Manning

Nickname
Lia

Persona
    Loyal, in her own way
    Affectionate, especially physically
    Motherly
    Driven
    Relentless
    Dramatic
    Has a tendency to be a jealous
    Can be hypocritical

Other
From a young age, Lia had a talent for performing, whether it be acting on stage or singing and dancing. It was her creative outlet. She probably could have gone places, but the strip club is where she found herself out of rebellion... not exactly the type of entertainment she was going for.

Dorian Zachary Manning

Nickname
Dori, despite how he loathes its girlish sound. (He encourages "Rian", though.)

Persona
    Jealous
    Possessive
    Easily-provoked
    Determined
    Fiercely loyal
    Emotional
    Tender, on the underside

Other
Rian is very open with his emotions in private, mostly with Loretta. He used to be joked to be "womanly" due to that fact back through his childhood all the way up through highschool. Not like he could help it, he grew up in a house of women, with a father that had committed suicide, therefore his life was lacking a male figure. But, now, after years of the criticism, he has learned to put up a rough front to hide his true softness, even though those intimately know him know otherwise.
Last edited by Lavender on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Loretta Irina Julick

Nickname
Lorri.

Persona
* Frank and open
* Argumentative
* Critical to those who deny her talents
* A gambler at heart
* Spiritual
* Enthusiastic
* Hotheaded
* Inspiring
* Fails to plan adequately
* Tends to preach
* Stimulating
* Denies sadness
* Holds no grudges
* Fears any responsibility that curtails freedom
* Sensual
* Indulgent

Other
Loretta met Joe Stanley at a club, they had hit it off fairly quickly and the next think you know, the man's buying her expensive shit. The more Lorri spent time with the dirty sleezebag, the more she hated him, until he broke it off before she even had a chance to do it, meanwhile, she's had her eye on one of Joe's men, Dorian.
Last edited by Rawrr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Alright, Des, just as long as you put up partial sheets.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:58 pm

Very good, Des, but I was imagining Dorian to be more manly, since he is under Joe Stanley.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm

I'm not done yet, I was in a rush. I plan on making him one of those manly but in touch with his emotions kind of guys, do you get me? A softy at the core but kind of a rough exterior sometimes. Idk, I can envision it . :P

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Ooh, alright, yeah I looked at the photo and then at the things you had written and I was like, "I don't think Joe Stanley would have this kind of guy on his crew," xDD

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:13 am

Patricia Rachel Silva

Nickname
Pat. Or you could just call her Rachel, and ignore her first name completely.
Persona
* A bitch
* She's sometimes a slut.
* Fairly honest. At times..
* Dramatic
* Excited easily
* Rather blunt
* She get's bored easily
* Flirtatious
* Fiery
* If you judge by first impressions, you will either hate her or love her. It's that simple.
* You obviously do not know her if she hasn't gotten mad around you.
* If she knows something is wrong, something is obviously wrong and you should listen to her.
* She's not gonna bring sunshine to a rainy day. If something is bad, it's bad, she's not gonna bring in some happy thing to make everyone smile.
* If you annoy her and your a girl, she'll slap you, pull your hair, scratch you..the works. But if your a guy, she won't hurt you apart from firing off insults. She's scared of being raped. I mean she's slept with a lot of guys before but forcefully? Never.
Other
It's kinda weird that a girl like her, fell in love with a guy like Johnny. Pat doesn't like the fact that others think that it's weird. It's love..it has it's ways and you can't stop them. So, Patricia is happily in love with Johnny but boy, is she mad when he refuses to get rid of their stealing evidence.

Corbin Lucas Petrovski

Nickname
Just Corbin.
Persona
* Express emotions with physical actions
* He could never hurt a girl he loves
* Protective over girls
* Aggressive
* Has never cried in front of a girl since he was a little toddler and that was his mother.
* The only emotions that he likes to show, are anger, passion and pride. Well there is nothing wrong with being happy..aswell.
* He fears Delia getting hurt.
* When it comes to alcohol, he goes a little nuts with it. Actually? More then a little nuts..Very nuts.
Other
Corbin loves Delia, a lot. And he expects her not to do things that he extremely hates. And being a stripper? Is one of them. He loves her for who she is, not how she looks. Sure, she's smoking hot but her personality isn't completely rubbish, either. She is a good performer but why does she feel the need to strip in front of complete strangers?
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:57 am

Oooh! Rae, you better GTFO. >:(
Stealing my pictures and all.
That doesn't fly with me.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Corbin James Petrovski

Nickname
Bin
Persona
- wise ass
- cocky
- needs things his way
- slightly immature
Other
Nothing.

Patricia Maria Silvia

Nickname
Patty cake.
Persona
- sweet
- mature
- polite
- temper when things don't go as she plans
- enjoys being told specific instructions
- literate
- likes to read and write
- enjoys quoting movies
Other
Anything you wish to add.
Last edited by Epicurean on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Epicurean
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Well..I changed the picture but yeah..I have competion now..so..yeah.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Angie, I fixed the sheet code, so you can use the new one, because that one doesn't work so well.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Yeah, I had to edit mine. LOL.

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:06 pm

I think one more sheet needs to finish then we can go ahead and start.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Who is stiiiill in for this?

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Epicurean on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Me. Holy crap, I'm sorry, totally forgot about this o_o

Epicurean
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Me. (:

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rawrr on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm gonna accept Epicurean, because since you, Emily, stopped posting in FTRO, I'm afraid you're going to suddenly stop in this RP. I don't want it to die.

Rawrr
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:37 pm

I thought I sent you a PM about that Rawrr..like a week ago.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!