Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kidnapped by Demons IC (open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Kidnapped by Demons IC (open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:13 pm

The first thing Syaoran wanted to do was to scramble to the back of his cell. But he had been there long enough to know that's exactly what this demon wanted him to do. So instead, he bit his lip, held his breath, and sat as still as possible, trying to stop his shaking. He was scared, and he wasn't ashamed of it. He was only human, and he had been through enough to know enough.

Then Ivy started talking to the demon. He rushed to the bars of his cell, and threw her a desprate look. Stop it! he thought. He didn't want anything to happen to her. Violently, he shook his head at her. "Shut up!" he whispered loudly. The words Ivy spoke to the demon were inspirational, but she'd be smart to keep her mouth shut.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:08 pm

Leth sat still and waited, watching. He was curious rather than afraid. That was what ignorance did to him. It gave him a blindness to danger.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyaHigurashi on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:38 pm

Taya sensed the evil coming from the man entering the air. She immediately tensed up and faced in his direction. To better see him she quickly slid out of her clothes and shifted, this time into a lioness. She could see the whip in his hand and the poor elf he was facing. Her anger intensified. She hated these demons more than anything. She growled low as he started to toy with the elf, wishing she was out of the cage to rip his throat out.

KyaHigurashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hatter The Mad on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:40 pm

Despite knowing he would be about to strike her, she didn't flinch, but kept her gaze leveled. She smirked slightly, "You should really specify questions, other wise you may get obvious answers such as freedom." She shrugged, and then put her hands on her petite hips, "I would actually like to know what you do with your prisoners after they die. Or if you ever get rid of them for one reason or the other." She cocked her head in curiosity, thankful she had her temporary sight. It gave her a confidence that she didn't have when the experiments took their toll and blinded her.

Ignoring Syaoran's words, she did look over and give him a reassuring smile before her eyes fell on the demon once more, "I'm also a bit curious on eating schedules. If I starve, what fun can it be to torture a sickly animal when you could keep it healthy and watch it wither?" She said these words in hopes to strike his sadistic interest. Maybe he would bring them food? Please be good food, if he did.

"And shall I always refer to your kin as demons? Do I not even get the right to murmur the identity of the monsters I hate so much?" The last statement was bold, but true. She was eager to find his name. Not that it mattered, but she really was interested. It would help her daydream the prisoner's victory of him begging for his life. Even if it was hopeless now...

Hatter The Mad
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenaku on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:11 pm

He snarled at the way she talked to him. He should have put her in her place before. humph, oh well. He took a few steps toward the cage and put an arm over his head and against the bars of the cage casually, leaning against it as he grinned, letting the whip dangle besides him.

"I'm actually glad you asked. I suppose after staying in the caves so long you get used to the smell of rotting flesh, but when we do catch 'em whilst their still good, well.. That's your food. Whoever dies basically."

He was dead serious, as you could see from his face. The ones that didn't survive the experiments were often cut apart and cooked... Nothing was yummier to a demon then some fresh meat, though he was a vegetarian in secret.

"You get fed if you behave, Which everyone hasn't been doing. And as for what to call me... Lord is fine. I don't want the likes of you saying my name anyway. As for the other demons, their not smart enough to deserve a name. Understood?", he said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Zenaku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Syaoran's hands found the bars of the door. They were cold and hard, and unforgiving to whomever they contained.

Wondering what was going on inside of Ivy's head, he listened to the conversation between her and the demon. Ivy's words brought courage to him. It was something he hadn't felt for a long time, not since he had first arrived.

Everything the demon was saying, Syaoran agreed with. Except for one thing... "No, I don't understand..." he mumbled under his breath sarcastically. Of course, as soon as the words escaped his mouth, he only wished he could take them back.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenaku on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 pm

The demon turned his head somewhat, to signal he heard the male. He stood there, awaiting for the male to talk. Now he had enough, this group obviously didn't take him seriously. That would have to change. He awaited for the male to talk, for him to piss him off.. Maybe he'd be their next meal. This was just getting ridiculous now... The demon flashed his teeth, but didn't bother even looking the other way at him. He was still leaning against the bars, toying with the female. Waiting...

Zenaku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hatter The Mad on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Ivy watched the demon act so casual. How could he be so... Ugh! She scoffed, and took a step forward, the bells on her ankles giving off a soft ring. "I think I'd prefer to loose my sight completely then call you Lord.", She narrowed her eyes, which currently held a clear picture of the male, "But if I must call you something, it would be very disrespectful." She straightened up, letting her eyes wander to Syaoran. Poor guy. This demon was ignoring him completely, although she knew very well of his presence.

Ignoring the demon for a moment and giving him a taste of his own medicine, she called out, "How ya doing over there, Sya?" She nicknamed the male prisoner, and then stuck her tongue out at the demon. Something inside her wanted to be risky, and she was playful in nature. She wondered if he would strike her for her sudden action.

She knew she was on very thin ice, and it could break any moment, dragging her along. But might as well enjoy the thrill of living while she could, right?

Hatter The Mad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Tiamet lowered herself to the ground, ears pining to her head. Automatically, her teeth were bared in a sort of silent snarl, taking a few steps back from the bars. Marduk, on the other hand, looked furious. This hadn't been the first time the two had dealt with demons. Hell, they'd killed their fair share of the damned when they decided that their treasure collection belonged to them. Now, they felt useless, behind bars, awaiting the demon's next move.

Marduk's voice was filled with a sort of rage, and his glowing gaze narrowed, tail-body rising high above his hostess. "I've met you before, demon." He growled, recognizing everything about the demon's movements and words- his scent seemed to stain Marduk's nostrils, he'd never forget the stench, "In another life."

Indeed, Marduk used to be his own dragon, a great ice dragon that terrorized the freezing cold highlands. He was slain, and born into an afterlife as the guardian of Tiamet- as most dragons are reborn into this strange race.
"Every man to his own tastes. Mine is for corpses." - Henri Blot

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyaHigurashi on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Taya had been taking in everything that was said. This demon was pissing her off. Not only that, he had been one of her tormentors she realized. When she heard the young man across the room become as rebellious as the elf, she smirked. Taya shifted back to her human form and quickly slid into her clothes before standing up and staring straight at the scene.
"I don't believe I understand either." she said in a similar sarcastic voice as the boys. What happened next she wouldn't care she just wanted this one moment of rebellion.

KyaHigurashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:07 pm

Syaoran flinched, but then he realized... he didn't care what happened at this point. He was going to die there anyway. Die either in that cell or in that strange lab where the demons performed their cruel experiments.

"I..." he began, unsure of what to do. "I've been here for two years, being your little lab rat. Two years!" With every word, his voice got louder. "I don't know what you're doing, and I don't know why you're doing it, but I'm not gonna just sit here and take it anymore!"

Then a door slammed open and Rii stepped into the cave. "My, we're making a lot of noise, aren't we?" As she walked down past the cells, she let her power work. She made her prisoners "see" their worst nightmares. None of it was real, but her power made it seem real. She walked up to the other demon. "Perhaps a few... experiments are in order... Don't ya think? It might just be the perfect little reminder of who's really in charge here." She looked at the children. "Them..." Then she looked back at the demon. "Or us?"

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenaku on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:26 pm

He nodded at his fellow demon, glad he had someone to help him regain order, though she was female. As intimidating as he could be, the more the better. The bells on the girls ankle struck him like lightning. She was close enough now... In a flash he quickly went to grab the wood elf with his other hand by her neck, not strong enough to break anything, the metal gauntlets would hurt enough. But he had a tight grip, one that would stop her breathing at the very least...

"Jeez, I'm sick of hearing them! Lets make them all pay..." His speech was rushed but intense. And if he had to beat them all down one by one, fine with him.

Zenaku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hatter The Mad on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Ivy was struck with her worst fear the moment the Demoness seemed to walk in. She felt the utter despair of complete exile, of being defenseless. That was horrifying to her, and as the image formed in her mind, she went numb. Her actions becoming slow, she mentally stumbled and didn't have time to even think of reacting when the demon, or "Lord", grabbed her throat.

Instinctively, her hand went up to his arm, clutching it, but as the oxygen level became lower, her grasp was no stronger than a gentle caress. Mixed with the emotions of her fear, the pain, and her current situation, she used the other hand to grab the bar, just to hold her upright. Not being able to breath was taking it's toll and she felt very weak and light headed.

Her vision becoming fuzzy, but not exactly blind, she held on to the demon and cell door, afraid she'd fall if she let go. Even though his touch revolted her, at the moment, she would need it not to even collapse. Trying to take a breath, she struggled and looked up at the male with a fierce intensity. Using her last bit of strength, she smiled. She wouldn't die just yet, but she was awfully close.

Hatter The Mad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenaku on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:27 pm

She's so fragile, I could snap her neck right now. And shes smiling? What the hell. He went to snarl, to grip tighter, he couldn't. She was clutching on to him. UGG. So pathetically too. He couldn't take that physical bull. Why'd she have to test him... He pushed her to the side against the wall, away from him. His arm was between bars, so he wasn't given the room to slam her like he wished. He quickly brought his hand back to his side and looked at the others.

"Who else wants to make a smart remark? Who else wants to test me?", He asked quite loudly. He slammed the whip onto the floor, out of reach to anyone, and smashed his fist into the palm of his hand. No mercy from this point.

"Who wants to die...?"

Zenaku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pwin on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:32 pm

As the male demon made himself known Sylvie backed away slowly from the bars slowly. She held both of her small hands over her mouth. She couldn't believe what she'd just said right in front of one of 'them'. Her aura turned blue and she tripped over her own feet falling onto her back.

The demon began to walk between the bars menacingly, making very sure to display his metal gauntlet and whip. The whip she wasn't afraid of, but the unnatural metal gauntlet made her body shiver. She imagined the giant thing grabbing her, squeezing out all the air she had.

One of the girls stood up and began to call out to the demon and Sylvie couldn't believe what she was hearing. How could anyone be so brave? She looked up to see the face and matched the voice with the one who was singing earlier. She moved a strand of dark red hair out of her view and stood back up.

Other prisoners began to stand and call out to the demon as well. The little fairy couldn't understand quite what was happening. She understood what they were saying, but the sudden release of everyone's hatred confused her. A door slammed shut and a familiar female voice began to speak. The room went silent for a moment as she walked in. Suddenly, she was back in the forest. Home! she thought with happiness that was cut short. A strange power was welling up inside her and flames shot out form her hands, engulfing everything around her in flames.

Sylvie screamed in horror as everything she loved burned by her own hands, with the flames quickly licking at her clothes. She fell to her knees in the cell in tears.

Pwin
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Tiamet's vision went blurry for a moment when the Rii took to the cell, and she took a few confused steps back. Suddenly, she was home, in the comforts of her cave. Marduk, though, saw different- he saw nothing but the cells of the demons. He knew what Tia saw, merely by instinct- her cave was being flooded by the undead, and they were being cornered. Their target was not Tia, but, Marduk.

Enraged, Marduk snarled, breathe so strong it blew past the demons, ice cold. He was off balance, though, as Tia was stumbling about in confusion, and she fell to the stone floor, which was now ice cold with Marduk's rage. It was never a good idea to anger a dragon, although Marduk could not shift into his protective form.

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyaHigurashi on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:35 am

Tayas vision blurred as the female demon entered the room. She was back in the streets with the others she called her friends. They were laughing and joking like they did in the past. They were all fellow shifters like herself. Suddenly an icy cold male voice spoke from behind her. "You didn't think you would get away from us, did you Taya?" She turned and saw the horrible face of her foster father. Her foster mother was standing by him, a satisfied look on her face. She turned back to her friends but was terrified as she saw them all dead, theyre blood splattered against the walls of the alleyway. Hands grabbed her and dragged her into a big white building, where one by one needles were jabbed into her veins. She screamed out loud in terror. Her foster father looked at her while he held her down. "We're gonna make you suffer, you abomination." Suddenly the vision blurred and she collapsed on the floor. The last thing she saw before slipping into unconsciousness was the male demon grab the elf.

KyaHigurashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:31 pm

Leth watched the fairy become a flame-thrower involuntarily. He stood up and rushed to that side of his cage to try and do...something...As he walked, the flames licked at his face and clothes but it was just warmth to him. His clothes could stand up to hotter temperatures than the little fairy was putting out. She did so, thankfully, only for a few seconds.
"Hey! Little fairy? Hello?" He tried waving his hand out side the bars to get her attention. "Hello?"

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:54 pm

"It's not real, it's not real..." Syaoran repeated over and over to himself. His hands were fists as they clutched his hair, his eyes closed. "It's not real..." He found himself surrounded by acidic water, which was slowly creeping towards him. None of it was real, as he was trying to convince himself, but he could see it. And feel it just as well. His hands felt as though they were burning, the rest of his body had been kept clear from the water. For now.

But as much as he repeated himself, the water kept getting closer and closer. "NOOO!" he finally cried.

Rii had been concentrating. To use her power, it required her to to keep total concentration. But when Syaoran had suddenly cried out, she lost it.

When his sight returned to reality, Syaoran sighed in relief. Then he saw the whip on the floor. Carefully, he crawled to the edge of his cell and stuck his right arm in between the bars, reaching for it.
Last edited by Ryoko Neko on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenaku on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 pm

He hated when she did that, all the prisoners would bug out... It just wasn't worth the ruckus. This was all too out of hand. He should have left this to the common demons. He could be eating grapes by a fire right now.

"Cut the shit.", he said to both Rii and the prisoners, though unclear.

He eyed the prisoners and their reactions, and then saw the male reaching for the whip. Almost immediately he went to step on the males hand, hard. Enough to make it break...

Zenaku
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!