Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kidnapped by Demons IC (open)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Kidnapped by Demons IC (open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 pm

post918125.html#p918125

Tessa sat up at a loud noise outside of her cell. It wasn’t really a cell but more like a small room cut into the side of the rock that made up the walls of this underground world. Enough room only for the straw mattress each of the kidnapped got on arrival.

She brushed her fingers through her almost white hair and stood to peer out into the low hall. It was pitch black in the hall, lights were only kept where the demons stayed. She blinked her eyes and when they opened they glowed slightly in the dark. This allowed her to see as if it were daylight. She heard the noise again and looked in the other direction to see what was going on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Kidnapped by Demons IC (open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hatter The Mad on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Ivy tried to resist the vice like grip on her arm, and struggled, the bells hanging from her anklets ringing in protest as she tried to shake away from her captors grasp. Her breathing was quick and panicked. She didn't know where she was, or what her surroundings looked like. Everything was filled with darkness - her side effect taking it's toll.

She was shoved roughly onto the floor, and guessing by the sounds that soon followed, a cell. The footsteps that had tore her here left quickly. Why would they kidnap her? What made her so special? Her body ached and she scrambled into a sitting position, body tense. She wasn't alone. Taking a deep breath, her ears perked up, and she thought she heard the breathing of another.

Due to her current blind state, she wasn't sure if the other presence was next to her, or into a room nearby. She bit her lip, and dared speak, "My name is Ivisis." She had no idea whether or not she'd get a reply, but it was worth trying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hatter The Mad
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:39 pm

“Ivisis, I am Tessa.” She moved to where the girl sat in another cell. Slowly not to startle her she knelt down. “Have you been harmed? Did they just experiment on you?” She saw the girl well from her eyes, and she knew the glow might startle her, since it was the only light in the dark. Though she was close enough where Ivisis could see her eyes and there was no sign of her noticing them.

“c…can you see?” She lifted a hand and brought it close to the other girls cheek but let it drop quickly. She was uncertain how to act she hadn’t seen any others in such along time.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hatter The Mad on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:52 pm

Ivisis turned her head sharply at the sound of a girls voice and listened intently. It was so different than the harsh, bitter commands, or mockery of the demons. "Tessa..." She whispered the name, committing it to memory, and took a deep breath. Answering the girls first question, she nodded lightly, "Yes. They experimented."

Growing silent for a moment, Ivy forced the memories of the demon's game into the back of her mind. If anything she did not want to remember. She didn't want to recall the tools they used on her vision, or the pain she just endured. Bringing her knees up to her chest, she laid her chin upon them and gave a depressing sigh.

"I've lost my vision. It returns now and again, but the blindness comes at a whim, and I have yet to stop it." Ivisis held in her emotion, trying not to get caught up in self pity. Now was not the time, even if she had just lost something dear to her. Trying to distract herself, she added softly, "What do you look like? And where are we?" She did not know this girl but her voice was kind, and if she meant her any harm, Ivy assumed she would have done so already.

Involuntarily, Ivy held out her hand and touched Tessa's shoulder. She may have been blind but she could sense the proximity of another elf.

Hatter The Mad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Tessa knew what the girl had gone through. The torment and fear that took a hold of you when the demons came. They were terrifying creatures with nothing to do but harm those they took. Some times it was so unbearable, that Tessa didn’t want to think about it at all. The last they experimented on her it was her eyes. She was thankful to see in the darkness, but when it first happened all she could remember was the pain.

Tessa took Ivisis hand and pressed it to her face so that the other girl could feel how she looked. “I’m afraid you wouldn’t be able to see much even with your vision. It is unnaturally dark here. I see only because of what they did to my eyes. Is it not odd that we are of the same race and they did the opposite to us.” She let the thought trail off for some time. Before speaking again.

“I was a princess before they stole me. They took me right out from the King and Queens nose. I only wonder who as replaced me in taking the throne. Are you a forest elf?”

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hatter The Mad on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Ivy wasn't sure why the fact of Tessa being royalty surprised her as much as it did, but she was caught off guard none the less. Hearing that bit of information made Ivy's hopes drop. If these demons could sneak past the protection of the royal family, how was she, Ivisis, going to have a prayer in the world when it came to freeing herself? A young forest elf against creatures of darkness, who obviously had immense skills in what they did, could easily whip her out. It didn't really matter who she was. It obviously didn't for Tessa. She was the princess, yet they still kidnapped her. But why? To do their little experiments? That was a pretty sick choice, but they definitely weren't discriminating. This could be bad.

Running her fingers carefully a long Tessa's features, and stopping at her jaw line, she let her hand drop and studied the image she was able to come up with in her mind. It was extremely vague, mainly because Ivy was still working on how to study the face, without actually studying it. "Yes. My people usually reside in the deepest pits of nature but I strayed towards the edge in a fit of foolish happiness. That's when I was taken."

This time Ivisis let out a frustrated breath, and shakily stood up, wiping her hands on her dress. She wasn't sure how much space their was in the cell, but now would be the best time to find out. Letting out a thin whistle, she strained to hear the small noise echo and bounce off the walls. "They don't really believe in giving a girl space, do they?" A faint ghost of a smile appeared on her lips before quickly vanishing. Very slowly, she held out her hands in front of her and made her way to the cell's door. Of course it was sturdy, but as she ran her hands a long it, she noticed it was also very dirty.

"I have to say, this is the worst service I have ever received." Something in the girls tone was light, and the optimistic side of Ivy began to show. If she was going to be stuck here, she might as well make simple comments, or happy remarks. No point in mopping, unless things were hopeless. Being cheerful always helped Ivisis deal with what ever pain came her way, which was currently her eyes. As far as she knew, things could easily turn around.

Hatter The Mad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Syaoran's cell sat directly across from the two elves'. He had been daydreaming quietly about some sort of escape. Again. None them seemed even somewhat plausible. As usual. He sat in silence and sighed, giving up for the day. He looked at his hands, they were by far the most visible things in his cell. They were so pale, they stood out in the darkness. Syaoran signed again, he had never been very dark-skinned, but this was just ridiclous. He looked more like a ghost than anything.

Suddenly, a door opened, letting light into the hall. Blinded by the sudden bright light, Syaoran shrank into a corner of his cell and shut his eyes tight. He could still see the light trhough his eyelids, so he used his arm to cover them. He heard footsteps, bells it seemed, and the sound of the cell across from him being opened and then closed quickly. The footsteps left abruptly, and the door closed, flooding the whole place with darkness yet again.

Syaoran opened his eyes, and strained to see the girl who had been thrown into the cell. He couldn't see much, but he could hear everything. "Well aren't you optimistic?" he said to her. His voice sounded strange, even to him. He hadn't spoken in forever it seemed; he had only spoken to Tessa on a few, rare occasions.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hatter The Mad on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:06 pm

The sound of new voice yanked Ivy's attention across the exit. "Who are you?" She asked eagerly, as if the sound of another captive was music to her ears. Strange, but if she was going to be held here, she might as well get to know as many people as possible. "Where are you?" Her voice almost sounded like an over excited little girl. Her mind began to reel as she took in the two new acquaintances. The more people she could talk to, the more they could discuss ideas on escaping, right?

Sitting as close to the door as she could without actually touching it, she waited for his response. Oh, if only her sight would come back! Even if it were dark, she really wanted to see everyone, or at least try. "My name's Ivisis." She repeated, and then saying to both of them, "You can call me Ivy, though." She gave a small smile in the dark, letting her eyes not really focus on anything. Not that she could see it.

"How long have you been here?" Ivy assumed they probably forgotten, but no worries in asking, right? The information could help her with her plan of escape. She needed to know this basic stuff.

Hatter The Mad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:52 pm

Syaoran sighed, she was a little too... happy-go-lucky. But it won't take her long to realize the truth about this place. Much like he had.

He leaned his back against one of the walls in his cell. "My name is Syaoran," he said a little reserved. "And as for how long I've been here..." He sat for a confused moment. How long had he been there? A long while. But he had lost count of the days. The experiments had confused him, and the pain some had caused him didn't help his memory in the slightest.. "A year at least. Maybe two. Maybe longer than that, even."

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dusk Shard on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Tessa leaned against the gritty rock wall and pulled her knees up to her chest. It had been forever since there had been conversations around her a small smile lit her face even as tears escaped her eyes. Now…she told herself, Stop being silly you can be a strong as the others. She opened her eyes and directed the glowing orbs toward Syaoran.

“I don’t know anyone who remembers the exact number of days or years.” She fell silent as she thought of something. “Except Tharen, he scratched lines into the rock with his nails to keep count. But he didn’t make it. He came before me but I remember his number. 756 days, and that it how many marks are on the wall of his cell. I don’t really know how he knew when a day passed but I think he could since the sun above us…somewhere.” She looked up at the ceiling witch was very close.

Dusk Shard
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Tiamat stirred at the sound of voices about her. Her deep brown eyes slowly opened- who was in her cave? A deep growl rose in her throat- and then she realized it. She couldn't growl. Her hand touched her face, and stroked the delicate human flesh. She cried out, confused- which caused the dragon 'pon her tail to stir aswell, and he awoke with an angry roar that echoed throughout the cells.

Tiamat slowly sat up realizing that this wasn't her cave. She hadn't even fallen asleep in her cave the night before, had she? No, she had fallen asleep far away from home. "Marduk?!" She cried out, sounding panicked, and confused, "Where are we?!"

Marduk gave a low growl, glowing yellow oculars easily taking in everything about him. Tia may not have remembered what had happened, but he did. He took a sniff of the air, taking in the horrid stench of the demons.

Tiamat crawled off of the mattress, feeling vulnerable in her naked human frame. She didn't even know how to walk like a proper human being- she had only used this form twice before in her whole life. Every sense she had had gone down, and she took a desperate sniff of the air, trying to find out where she was, "Mar! Where are we?!" She demanded again.

"Demons." Marduk said simply. Nothing more than that.
"Every man to his own tastes. Mine is for corpses." - Henri Blot

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:40 pm

"Don't talk about Tharen!" Syaoran cried. He and Tharen had been close friends, as close as two captives could be, and his death had only reminded Syaoran that anything could happen to them at anytime. Realizing his sudden and irrational outburst, he said quietly, "S... Sorry."

Suddenly, he heard yet another voice he didn't recognize. By the sound of it, she was yet another captive. Then another. They were talking to each other. "Who is that?" he whispered loudly to the two unfamiliar voices. He was starting to get afraid if they got any louder, the demons would use it as an excuse to... "check up" on them.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pwin on Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:41 am

Sylvie bounced around wildly in the tiny little cage of metal the 'outsiders' had stuck her in as they carried her down a dimly lit hall. The cage shook violently as a voice outside boomed "Shut up already!!". Sobbing loudly, she moved into a corner of her cage as they approached the end of the hallway.

Where have they taken me?? Where are the trees?! Its...so dark here... "I want to go home..." she cried out weakly.

A loud roar came from the end of the hall and the cage stopped for a moment. Sylvie's eyes went wide with shock. "NO!!" she cried, "Please! I havn't done anything wrong!! You did these things to me and..and..." the cage began to move again quickly toward the door, slamming her back against the cage wall. She watched, frightened, as a large hand reached for the door. The door swung open and she held her breath for what seemed like hours before the cage began to move again.

The room was pitch black. The only light seeming to come from two small orbs and the small light given off by her own glow and wings. The color of her wings changed to blue as the cage moved closer to the glowing objects. "No..." she whispered as a gate to her tiny prison opened up in front of her and a giant hand grabbed her. She was paralyzed by fear as bars went rolling past her vision.

Sylvie was flung into the air with the sound of a gate closing behind her. Her wings fluttered before she landed with a thud on her back against the hard floor. Getting to her feat she fluttered her wings and began to fly around the cell wildly.

No..no..no! was all she could repeat to herself as her panic began to rise.

WHAM! She flew straight into the body that belonged to the glowing orbs. Her eyes opened and she gazed up at the round glowing shapes. As she thought about what might follow, she felt cold and shivered weakly.

Pwin
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -NecroPHILE? on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:13 am

Tiamet froze at the sound of voices, and Marduk let out a low growl. The two had had little contact with others- except for those few brave beings that came to steal the treasures the two had a knack for collecting.

Tears were gathering in Tiamet's eyes- scared and helpless in an unfamiliar body. She had no idea what the demons had done to her- hell, she didn't even know how she had gotten here. They had must have done something to her while she was still sleeping.

Marduk peered towards the source of the Syaroan, "Who are you?" He returned, voice low and threatening- he needed to protect Tia, but for some reason, he just couldn't bring on the change to take control. So, instead, he wrapped himself about Tiamet in a sort of comfort, eyes still scanning about the occupants of the cages- being nocturnal, he had no problem seeing in the dark cells.

-NecroPHILE?
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 am

"Heh, I just did my introduction. If you weren't paying attention, s'not my problem." Syaoran said with a shrug. By the sound of this new voice, they weren't going to get along very well. He didn't even make a point to try and see who it was addressing him. He just settled himself with is back against the wall, yet again, and simply waited to see what would come next; hoping that it wouldn't be the demons.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hatter The Mad on Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:08 am

Ivy's mind reeled as she took in the new sounds. First the duo, and then then new captive girl. By the sound of light swooshes, she guessed the third one had wings. "Shh." She instructed patiently, "Listen," Her voice was calm and soothing, "We have been kidnapped by demons. I don't know why but you must be quiet, or I fear they'll come back." She hid the fear with a confident assurance, and sat on the tiny straw mat she was given. It took her a couple tries to find it, but eventually she laid down.

Taking a deep breath, she started to sing. It was a talent most elves had, particularly forest elves. They sang to nature in order for the plants to grow. It was a small magic the was relatively useless on it's own, but when mixed with the rest of the elven people, could easily thicken a forest.

Her song was in her native tongue, which she assumed only Tessa may know and it was just a sweet lullaby her mother used to sing. It was extremely relaxing, and she could recall memories of when this used to help her relax. When the final note left her lips, she sighed wistfully, and closed her eyes. Maybe the release of her own mind could make this nightmare go away.

Hatter The Mad
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:06 pm

"Let me go!" Came a frightened, young cry. "Let me go! I can't give you anything! There's no reason to keep me here!" A metal gate was pulled open and banged loudly against yet more metal. Then something was pushed into an attached cage.
"When my Dad comes to find me, you'll be sorry!" He was answered with the bang of the door on the metal.
"You'll be sorry! He'll come and cut you all down!" He sits down, in the dark.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyaHigurashi on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Taya was being dragged, rather unwillfully. from the light of where the demons experimented on her to a dark dank place. Her dark hair clouded her eyes, which were glowing yellow as she shifted into her faavorite form of a tiger and broke free from the demons. She roared loudly and attacked one. biting its arm and tearing at the flesh. The demon screamed in pain and Taya felt glee at her success. But it was short lived as another demon stuck a needle into her back and the concotion in it forced her to shift into a rose. She tried to shift back out of this puny, powerless form, but couldn't. She was picked up and thrown into an empty cell, a pair of clothes thrown beside her. Taya laid there mentally counting down the five minutes it would take to shift into her regular form.

KyaHigurashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryoko Neko on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 pm

Syaoran sighed at the sound of yet another new captive. So many in just a few days... hours even. "Oh look, another one. They just won't-"

He was cut off by the sound of a large door opening. As soon as it opened, he shut his mouth and scrambled to the back of his cell; which, wasn't very far back from the door. Rii walked in, her new shoes clicked as she walked down the cavern hallway. "Hello my little lab rats," she said in a sing-song voice that sounded too happy to belong to a demon. "Being awfully noisy today, are we?" There were several more clicks as she walked past the cells. "Perhaps you're asking for me, hm? We could have loads of fun if you want..." Rii smiled devilishly as she ran her fingers along one of the cell door, thoughts of experiments running through her head.

Ryoko Neko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pwin on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:57 pm

The little fairy's color changed to red at the voice of another in the cell. Sylvie was surrounded it seemed. But this voice seemed gentle and very different from the ones that had kidnapped her and brought her to this place. The new voice began to sing and she felt something stir inside her. Her shivering stopped and her eyes closed slowly as the song went on, feeling oddly comforted by the memories of her forest that came flooding back to her.

Sylvie stood up slowly when the song ended and gave a quick glance up at the still glowing circles. She fluttered her wings and made a quick dash toward where the singing voice had come from. An outsider that reminded me so much of the forest can't be bad at all. she thought to herself. Her glow gave off just enough light to keep her from running into the girl in the dark. She stared at her, hesitating at her size for a moment, before flying up to land on her shoulder. She buried her face into the girls hair.

"Don't let them hurt Sylvie again!" she cried out softly into the girl's hair. She lifted her head slightly at the sounds of more screams as more people were brought in. "Demons?..." she asked quietly, more to herself. She watched the 'demons' leave and the room became dark once again, but it wasn't long before the door was opened again.

There were no screams this time. No cries of anger or fear. Just the tip tap of steady footfalls and a much-to-happy voice. As the voice got closer she buried her face into hair again and her color turned white. She held her breath to keep from crying. The last thing she wanted was to draw attention to herself.

Pwin
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!