Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kill Celeste!

Kill Celeste!

a part of “Kill Celeste!”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

Space fantasy on acid. Sadistic space witch Celeste forces an entire dimension of planets to duel each other in a galaxy-wide race. ¼ Hunger Games, ¼ Amazing Race, ¼ Wizard of Oz, ¼ Kill Bill. 100% pure chaos theory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kill Celeste!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kill Celeste!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm

LovelyLisey wrote:Awwwww but but but the Guild.

Yeah, I'll try to keep up with that one too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:07 pm

YAAAAAAAAAY I FINALLY POSTED and I would've been done earlier if it wasn't for that meddling niece! But it's okay 'cause she's cute and sweet and silly and I love her. ♥

Fram gets bored of Jasmine, and Androidtopia is totally fucked.

I'd put down tropes for my characters, but I'm working on a trope topic for Lila and I don't think I know Frambuesa and Casque well enough to give them tropes yet. Well, maybe Fram, but definitely not Casque (hence why he was just slow and spacey in my first post, overconfident and cocky in my second, and a total coward in the third). Might scrounge up some for Fram later, but otherwise I'm lazy herp derp.

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Well, Thanks anyway.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby finnthehuman on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Hey hey hey. (you are now reading this in the Ice King's voice)

So the weird thing is, I was actually thinking about making a KC! trope page with my old TVTropes account but BLERGH NOT ENOUGH TIME RIGHT NOW. In related news I may not be able to post til tomorrow evening or the day after (this goes for Lila too, sorry GSG :<) because volunteering and limited computer time and no iPod. Maybe I'll bike to the library or something I dunno. Plus I'm also working on putting together an interest check for various ideas (one of which JUST MIGHT BE SET IN THE GSGVERSE GASP SHOCK FAINT). Commas are for the weak.

P.S. I watched the first 5 Pokemon episodes on demand today. It was glorious.

P.S.S. I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

P.S.S.S. GSG I just looked at your old Interest Check and I think you are totally my spirit animal, like seriously we have all the same tastes I can't even

P. too many fucking S'es. LL, your other RP looks totally awesome and I am now going to be reading it and stuff.

P. this is getting annoying S'es. I couldn't tell if the stuff in my lemonade was pulp or mold, so I didn't drink it.

...I LIED BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Last edited by finnthehuman on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

finnthehuman
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:13 pm

finnthehuman wrote:
P.S.S. I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST

LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

You just do the singing. I'll take care of the hard part.

P.S.S.S. GSG I just looked at your old Interest Check and I think you are totally my spirit animal, like seriously we have all the same tastes I can't even

Something amusing to me is I checked it out, and then realized that I had posted in that thread.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:02 am

Umm...n othing about Fate's Text, Shana?

Also, every one seems to have singled out Mariah as an enemy... i guess it's beacuse everyone is smitten with Nina... it's kind of funny.

I've got to think of something creative. I'll start working on my next post.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 am

@finn: HOW DARE YOU NOT POST IN LILA EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY DAY YOU JERK )':<

But anyways, I'd prefer if you didn't set anything in the GSGverse. My ideas are my babies, and I would seriously probably cry myself to sleep if anyone used any of my ideas anywhere. I get anxious when I see plot ideas that look even vaguely similar to my own, and even seeing someone make a character with the same first name as one of mine depresses me. tl;dr I'm really touchy when it comes to me ideas and I'll NEVER LIKE YOU EVER AGAIN if you set something in the GSGverse. Like, seriously. Don't do it. The thought of my ideas being expressed by someone who isn't me makes me want to vomit.

[/unexpectedgsgbeingseriousanddepressing]

anyways being tasty is cool

@Shanatos: THE DESTINED MEETING

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 am

finnthehuman wrote:P. too many fucking S'es. LL, your other RP looks totally awesome and I am now going to be reading it and stuff.

Which one?

Lol, people are obsessed with Nina.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 am

Well, she does go strutting around in a bikini and hooker boots...

I-I COULD GO AROUND IN A BIKINI AND HOOKER BOOTS

WOULD THAT MAKE ME LIVE LONGER? ):

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:45 am

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:Well, she does go strutting around in a bikini and hooker boots...

...do not want...
youd would most likely die faster if anything. You will soon star looking over your shoulder. You'll open your mailbox, and find letters, the words all cut from magiznes. And then, as your going about your business, a stalker will suddenly jump from a building, holding a cold, glistening knife. He will declare his love for you, and then attempt a murder/ suicide. Then, he gets the order wrong, and kills himself. Just as you think your safe, his ghost appears as you lay down for bed, just staring at you until you die of a heart attack. And then, you spend your entire afterlife just walking, feeling like your being watched... all beacuse you felt like wearng a bikini and hooker boots...

...yup..

http://www.tasteofawesome.com/view/stalkers/8689

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:47 am

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:@finn: HOW DARE YOU NOT POST IN LILA EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY DAY YOU JERK )':<

But anyways, I'd prefer if you didn't set anything in the GSGverse. My ideas are my babies, and I would seriously probably cry myself to sleep if anyone used any of my ideas anywhere. I get anxious when I see plot ideas that look even vaguely similar to my own, and even seeing someone make a character with the same first name as one of mine depresses me. tl;dr I'm really touchy when it comes to me ideas and I'll NEVER LIKE YOU EVER AGAIN if you set something in the GSGverse. Like, seriously. Don't do it. The thought of my ideas being expressed by someone who isn't me makes me want to vomit.

lol hey, i had this idea for a novel i'm writing called "Lilo" and it's about this Hawaiian girl named Lilo who accidentally dies by autoerotic asphyxiation in a wardrobe and goes to a magical land where she gains power from eating magical cookies called "Oreos" and she is forced to go to a school to be "Examined" and must kill all her classmates to survive and win The Prize because there, like, can only be one.

btw all this is all my totally orginal ideas plz don't steal kthnx bai

@Shanatos: THE DESTINED MEETING

LEGEND SPEAKS OF OUR LEGENDARY CLASHINGS WHICH ARE THE STUFF OF LEGEND.

Rarikou wrote:Umm...n othing about Fate's Text, Shana?

She's running under fire! How is a chica gon check her phone? Besides, she doesn't have any free hands.

LovelyLisey wrote:
finnthehuman wrote:P. too many fucking S'es. LL, your other RP looks totally awesome and I am now going to be reading it and stuff.

Which one?

Lol, people are obsessed with Nina.

And vicariously, that means they are obsessed with meeeeeeeeeeee.

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:Well, she does go strutting around in a bikini and hooker boots...

Fun Fact: About 50% of my female characters wear sexy boots. The other half never wear footwear of any kind.

Bennies of wearing bikini and hooker boots:
1) Slavering men will gleefully throw themselves into danger to protect you
2) Slavering enemy men will be too distracted by the sexy to attack

Cons:
1) Boots get uncomfortable
2) No protection from elements
3) Non-slavering enemies will pick you out easily and probably snipe you with arrows which you will have no defense against

Recommendation: Make bikini out of chainmail.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:10 am

Fuck Chainmail.

just toss a layer of Adamantium on the the original pink bikini and SHAZAMPOW.

:D

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 pm

@Rarikou: Damn, and I really wanted to wear---oh, shit, am I still talking out loud?

@Shanatos: Hey, that sounds like a pretty cool idea for a---DAMMIT SHANATOS

INDEED

Half of my female characters (and probably half of my male characters, too) wear boots. Not necessarily sexy ones and the other half wears stuff, too, but still. Considering I have 533 female characters, that's a lot of boots.

@JZS: SHAZAMPOW is my new favorite word.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm

None of my characters wear boots! Why are you renting to prostitutes?

YES I JUST REFERENCED HOT IN CLEVELAND DEAL WITH IT

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:38 pm

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:@Rarikou: Damn, and I really wanted to wear---oh, shit, am I still talking out loud?

Don't worry. We don't judge you for it. Much.

@Shanatos: Hey, that sounds like a pretty cool idea for a---DAMMIT SHANATOS

Let me tell you my other ideas:

My other idea is called "Syrup Stronghold" and--

Okay I'm done now.

INDEED

Half of my female characters (and probably half of my male characters, too) wear boots. Not necessarily sexy ones and the other half wears stuff, too, but still. Considering I have 533 female characters, that's a lot of boots.

Well, for me, sexy boots is redundant. Even grungy, grimy, surly hiking boots are dangerously sexy to me.

LovelyLisey wrote:None of my characters wear boots! Why are you renting to prostitutes?

YES I JUST REFERENCED HOT IN CLEVELAND DEAL WITH IT

I'm glad I don't get that reference.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Tell me whatchu theenk of zees Oh-Cee:
Name: Alan Burtram

Alias: The Blind Master

Age: Unknown. Appears to be a 17 year old. with gray hair who acts like some olden master.

Appearance: Fairly athletic physique (Can expand muscle sometimes when powering up), shaggy Gray/Silverish hair. Dresses in attire not unlike a hobo, with a dress shirt, t-shirt under, a dress coat, green pants (they weren't always green), and brown dress shoes (...you get the idea, wasn't always brown...)

His most notable feature are the bandages tied around his eyes like a blindfold, and the round shades he wears. (It was on Batman TAS when he fought this light villain of some kind, or penguin with a new weapon...I dunno.)

Glasses-http://www.pacificnwcostume.com/catalog/images/glasses_hippy_lg.jpg

Abilities/Skills: Burtram seems to be skilled in the ways of various fighting styles, his most well known being Boxing, and as he claims, a style known as 'Ansats-Kamokareeken (Assassination Arts: Duck Curry Fist). But don't get your hopes up, you'll just see him Boxing.

His training has given him ridiculous amounts of strength. But perhaps his greatest power, is the fact that he is F$#king Blind. Yes, Burtram is blind. As Blind as a bat, and will only use his other senses if the situation is dire, leaving his horrible guessing skills to do the work for him. Usually this scares, and can even catch the enemy.

Personality: Kind, But incredibly batty, and pretty much insane (Attributes his insanity to some vegetables he got stuck between his teeth, and could not remove.)

Quotes-

"I'll Give you a 'What Fer!,' Have at you!"

"I Will Disembowl you and feed you to my allies: The Pigeons."

"Ooohhhh the Horror of Veget-tah-bulls"

And many other insane ramblings! :D

Bio: A Self Proclaimed martial artist who has watched +1780 hours of Television, including +168 hours of anime and reading manga, who had been beaten up in several styles. He was born blind because 'The gods were drunk again' and he was the most recently born, next to Spiderman.

After training vigorously in faraway places through the power of montages, and dramatic tension, he is capable of even destroying a Comet: Or maybe a bowl of soup, he doesn't really know for sure. But he can Defeat both Jay and Drake with ease, even blind. o.o

Crush: Unfortunately, he is forced to be Celibate, Buddhist Pledges. Or was it Daoism?....There may not be a pledge at all.

Mentor: himself. He enters a telephone booth, or bathroom, or restaurant booth, and consults himself.

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:29 pm

*uses the power of posting to bring RP back to life*

*bows to Lissey, adopting the voices of Jeeves.* As you commanded, my lady. One large Ten Paragraph Post, fit for even the finest of connosuers. Will that be all?

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:23 pm

JayZeroSnake wrote:-snip-

It's a start, but it's not quite good enough. I'll give you commentary.

Age: Unknown. Appears to be a 17 year old. with gray hair who acts like some olden master.

Just make him straight up 17. Maybe 18 or 19 tops.

Appearance: Fairly athletic physique (Can expand muscle sometimes when powering up), shaggy Gray/Silverish hair. Dresses in attire not unlike a hobo, with a dress shirt, t-shirt under, a dress coat, green pants (they weren't always green), and brown dress shoes (...you get the idea, wasn't always brown...)

Needs a hat.

His most notable feature are the bandages tied around his eyes like a blindfold, and the round shades he wears. (It was on Batman TAS when he fought this light villain of some kind, or penguin with a new weapon...I dunno.)

Blindfold AND sunglasses. I approve.

Personality: Kind, But incredibly batty, and pretty much insane (Attributes his insanity to some vegetables he got stuck between his teeth, and could not remove.)['/quote]

Most pathetic origin story ever.

Bio: A Self Proclaimed martial artist who has watched +1780 hours of Television, including +168 hours of anime and reading manga, who had been beaten up in several styles. He was born blind because 'The gods were drunk again' and he was the most recently born, next to Spiderman.

He was born blind, yet watches television and reads manga. I approve.

Mentor: himself. He enters a telephone booth, or bathroom, or restaurant booth, and consults himself.

Most excellent.

Overall, your character needs more of the "reads while blind" level of details.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:52 pm

So I should be posting tonight as determined by my three day rule...but I am feeling especially lazy, so it will happen tomorrow morning.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:00 pm

LovelyLisey wrote:So I should be posting tonight as determined by my three day rule...but I am feeling especially lazy, so it will happen tomorrow morning.

We demand immediacy!

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!