Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kill Celeste!

Kill Celeste!

a part of “Kill Celeste!”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

Space fantasy on acid. Sadistic space witch Celeste forces an entire dimension of planets to duel each other in a galaxy-wide race. ¼ Hunger Games, ¼ Amazing Race, ¼ Wizard of Oz, ¼ Kill Bill. 100% pure chaos theory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kill Celeste!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kill Celeste!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:22 am

YOU GUYS

Why did I decide to rewatch Now and Then, Here and There?

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

I will never stop crying!

NEVER

I literally do not think it is possible for a fictional story to be sadder. It really isn't.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 pm

LovelyLisey wrote:YOU GUYS

Why did I decide to rewatch Now and Then, Here and There?

Well, I didn't recommend it to you.

I literally do not think it is possible for a fictional story to be sadder. It really isn't.

Have you seen Grave of the Fireflies?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Shanatos wrote:
LovelyLisey wrote:I literally do not think it is possible for a fictional story to be sadder. It really isn't.

Have you seen Grave of the Fireflies?

This.

THIS POST IS SUPER DETAILED AND WORTHWHILE AND MAGICAL AND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:14 pm

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:
This.

THIS POST IS SUPER DETAILED AND WORTHWHILE AND MAGICAL AND YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Shanatos: So epic he can put the entirety of reality into a single question.

Also, has anyone here ever created a character, and then later learned they were REALLY REALLY SIMILAR to another character in a semi-popular work that you've never seen before and get miffed because you know if you put it out there you'd get ragged on for being a copycat?

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Shanatos wrote:
GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:Also, has anyone here ever created a character, and then later learned they were REALLY REALLY SIMILAR to another character in a semi-popular work that you've never seen before and get miffed because you know if you put it out there you'd get ragged on for being a copycat?

No, but I have done that with stories.

Like that time I wanted to set a mystery at an asylum in a forgotten island...

...and then Shutter Island came out.

There have been other instances too, although I forget currently.

I have heard some people in the publishing industry comment on story trends - more than just genre things like supernatural romance, writers tend to all of a sudden repeat each other on more specific levels. I think it's some unconscious meme thing.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PeachesNCreme on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Sorry, all.
I was really looking forward to this roleplay.
Unfortunately, my laptop battery has crapped out on me.
So I have to use my neighbors computer, and fall behind.
But the roleplay seems to be really healthy! So I hope there are no hard feelings

PeachesNCreme
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:59 pm

@Shanatos: Sort-of-kind-of. Despite the fact that I have bajillions of characters, I've only had that problem a couple times. Most of the time the similarity problems are actually with appearances, which is cool because no one can see the magical designs in my head because I'm terrible at drawing HEE HEE HEE. But, yeah, it's definitely happened before.

@LL: I came up with a harsh deconstruction of the magical girl series years ago (2007 at least), but didn't do much with it beyond imagine stuff, make some doodles, write summaries, and imagine a sequel (S-SHUT UP LEAVE MY IMAGINATION ALONE). I started getting really into it late 2010-early 2011 and I actually wanted to write it as a story, and then Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

There's a lot of differences between Frisson and PMMM (they deconstruct different aspects, Frisson is full of genre-savvy characters, Frisson has male characters, Frisson's not as sexy as PMMM, etc.), but I still worry that people would go "PMMM DID THIS FIRST" if I ever wrote it up.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Yeah, but I would argue that even Sailor Moon is a deconstruction on some level, 'cause Selena is an extremely imperfect heroine that always struck me as a TAKE THAT to perfect female characters. PMMM was probably not the first story to deconstruct magical girl tropes, so it really can't call a monopoly on it. Likewise, Shutter Island was certainly not the first story to set a mystery on a mysterious island or include an insane asylum. So while people might say that, it's kind of a fallacy to think that any story is wholly original. So I say GO FOR IT!!!

Hmmm, maybe I should just make DJ Raven the Candyland Sword... :/

EDIT: I want to post, but I can't really post anything until finnthehuman or Cypher post.

EDIT2: Now I'm rewatching Fantastic Children. Which isn't exactly a bucket of cheer. Why do I do this to myself? It's like this horrible chain of thought. PMMM reminded me of Now and Then, Here and There because it's so so so much the shounen version of PMMM. And then the art style reminded me of Fantastic Children, because I am convinced that Now and Then, Here and There and Fantastic Children share an animator/character designer or two. But what will Fantastic Children remind me of?!

I will never, ever watch Grave of the Fireflies because it just seems too sad.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lodnir on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:37 am

Hey guys, Lodnir here (also known as the guy that posted in here at the beginning but didn't join for whatever reason.)

On a related note to me not joining this roleplay yet, I've submitted a character for Beach Episode's shield slot and am hoping to do similar for Candy Land's sword slot tomorrow unless something unspeakable happens. Or if I get lazy idk.

Looking forward to roleplaying with you all.

Lodnir
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:36 am

LovelyLisey wrote:
I have heard some people in the publishing industry comment on story trends - more than just genre things like supernatural romance, writers tend to all of a sudden repeat each other on more specific levels. I think it's some unconscious meme thing.

Yeah. Part of it I think is cultural trends, especially since writers tend to write themes reflecting the state of the world at the time.

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:@Shanatos: Sort-of-kind-of. Despite the fact that I have bajillions of characters, I've only had that problem a couple times. Most of the time the similarity problems are actually with appearances, which is cool because no one can see the magical designs in my head because I'm terrible at drawing HEE HEE HEE. But, yeah, it's definitely happened before.

I just found out one of my major characters is basically just like a character named Accelerator from To Ara Majutsu no Index. Like, right down to being an albino. Really freaky.

@LL: I came up with a harsh deconstruction of the magical girl series years ago (2007 at least), but didn't do much with it beyond imagine stuff, make some doodles, write summaries, and imagine a sequel (S-SHUT UP LEAVE MY IMAGINATION ALONE). I started getting really into it late 2010-early 2011 and I actually wanted to write it as a story, and then Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

There's a lot of differences between Frisson and PMMM (they deconstruct different aspects, Frisson is full of genre-savvy characters, Frisson has male characters, Frisson's not as sexy as PMMM, etc.), but I still worry that people would go "PMMM DID THIS FIRST" if I ever wrote it up.

Well, deconstructions of magical girl series are a dime a dozen. It's just Madoka got a lot of popularity and was pretty memetastic.

LovelyLisey wrote:Yeah, but I would argue that even Sailor Moon is a deconstruction on some level, 'cause Selena is an extremely imperfect heroine that always struck me as a TAKE THAT to perfect female characters. PMMM was probably not the first story to deconstruct magical girl tropes, so it really can't call a monopoly on it. Likewise, Shutter Island was certainly not the first story to set a mystery on a mysterious island or include an insane asylum. So while people might say that, it's kind of a fallacy to think that any story is wholly original. So I say GO FOR IT!!!

It's not really a deconstruction though, because as Sailor Moon she's still totally competent, and it doesn't really cause problems with her normal life. It's basically like if she had two separate lives. A deconstruction would resolve that and show how miserable you'd actually be fighting as a soldier (i.e. how no one in PMMM has a life).

I will never, ever watch Grave of the Fireflies because it just seems too sad.

Absolutely. Good call on you.

-----------------

By the way, I read that DRR DRR DRR comic.

It was really freaky up until the very end.

That noodle person deal was just too ludicrous. And the DRR DRR DRR didn't help.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:46 am

Well, I'm not sure if the word deconstruction fits perfectly or not, and Selena is certainly not my favorite character, but I still find her complete selfishness/idiocy refreshing. Selena actually behaves more like your typical shounen hero than your typical shoujo hero. I think that's interesting.

GSG, if your magical girl deconstruction story does not start with the main character running with toast in their mouth, then it is not actually a magical girl story. Just so you know. Then it's just a story about girls with magic.

EDIT: The DR DR DR thing didn't scare me as much as it could because I was just like, But but but they should have starved. And because I consider starving while stuck in a hole even scarier.

EDIT2: In things actually related to this roleplay, your character looks great, Lodnir. Looking forward to roleplaying with ya.

EDIT3: I r nostaglic. I also edited this 3 times. I think it's GSG pimping old Lila threads. It made me go back and begin to reread my most successful roleplay, which ran from...okay, to be honest, I have no idea how long. It had this uncanny ability to get resurrected from the dead.

If nothing else, I suggest checking out the posts by Ran that involve a character named Lethean, who was basically the personification of that one fish in Finding Nemo. You would think it would be a one-trick pony but it became increasingly hilarious as the stakes got higher and higher and Lethean never had any idea WTF was going on.

I'm LovelyHue.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:41 am

LovelyLisey wrote:Well, I'm not sure if the word deconstruction fits perfectly or not, and Selena is certainly not my favorite character, but I still find her complete selfishness/idiocy refreshing. Selena actually behaves more like your typical shounen hero than your typical shoujo hero. I think that's interesting.

That's true. And let it be known my favorite Sailor Scouts were Mars and Jupiter. (Yes, in middle school I ran home every day so I would make it back in time to watch Sailor Moon).

GSG, if your magical girl deconstruction story does not start with the main character running with toast in their mouth, then it is not actually a magical girl story. Just so you know. Then it's just a story about girls with magic.

Heh.

EDIT: The DR DR DR thing didn't scare me as much as it could because I was just like, But but but they should have starved. And because I consider starving while stuck in a hole even scarier.

See, at first I just imagined just being stuck until you starve. Or it's a hell and you are just trapped forever. Getting disfigured...I mean, it just didn't make a lot of sense.

EDIT3: I r nostaglic. I also edited this 3 times. I think it's GSG pimping old Lila threads. It made me go back and begin to reread my most successful roleplay, which ran from...okay, to be honest, I have no idea how long. It had this uncanny ability to get resurrected from the dead.

Yay nostalgia.

I remember my two successful rps. One was a Victorian Horror deal (i.e. Frankenstein, Van Helsing, etc.) that went for quite a bit until general fading. I had no less than three NPCs that were supposedly "Dracula". A powerful vampire lord called The Dragon, who was the one stated to be Dracula, a bookstore owner named Alvin Ulysses Card who was just weird and creepy and meant to be a blatant red herring to psyche people out, and one I didn't get to introduce, a Turkish guy named Al-Qadur who would have been the actual Vlad Dracula.\

The other one the original GM posted and then didn't do anything with, so we all kind of co-opted it and co-GMed it (mainly me and two others playing like dozen+ characters, and a bunch of others with one or two or three). It was called "Mutants vs. Zombies" and was supposed to be about X-men style mutants duking it out with the undead, but it quickly became "some people are undead, and some just have random super powers, and others a wizards and stuff" so it was like so much for that premise.

That one had some heavy godmoding. One guy in his backstory had a reborn Oda Nobunaga turning everyone into Japan into zombies. My character ended up killing Nobunaga and taking control of the zombies. Then some guy that was like racist against zombies came and tried to kill all the zombies, so my character (who could control things by possessing them with 'shadow spirits') came to stop him and was like "GTFO my crib dude these are mine" and he was like "I don't care about your shadow puppets but I hate zombies". And we fought and he just wouldn't let me do jack to him. So then I quit fighting and his next post was "And then he went and killed all the zombies until they were nothing but blood and ash". One line. Killed all the zombies in Japan. So of course then my next act was to basically reanimate all the ashes into shadow puppets that were more powerful anyway, so, glad he had fun with that. In this Japan got turned into a flying island, so when the rp was drawing to a close I cut off the power that was keeping it aloft and it dropped on his character. Bwa ha ha.

I was involved in one other that lasted for awhile too where we played gods. I got to be goddess of darkness. Eventually it faded out so I had my character commit suicide (she was a pretty emo goddess already). That kinda hammered the final nail in the coffin, looking back on it.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:24 pm

DDR...DDR...DDR...

@LL: IT'LL REMIND YOU OF GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES SO INTENSELY THAT YOU'LL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WATCH IT

RUN WHILE YOU CAN; RUN WHILE THERE'S STILL JOY AND LIGHT AND LAUGHTER IN YOUR LIFE

Or a dream! Or both. Dreams, then toast. Too bad that toast never gets truly enjoyed...BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY DAMMIT MAKE SOME TIME IN YOUR LIFE

Yaaaaaaaay, nostalgia! If you count every iteration as one RP, then Lila's been kicking since 2007-2008...but, really, the 'cycles' are only connected because I made them plot-relevant this round. So if you count each as separate RPs, then Lila's my longest and it still isn't over a year old -CRY-. But it's cool; I'm still young, so there'll be plenty of time to make excessively long RPs in the future! Unless my characters figure out how to kill me before I can do something so terrible to them.

@Lodnir: hay bby a/s/l?

@Shanatos: IT'S SLOWLY COMING THIS WAY

Junji Ito tends to not make a lot of sense, because horror > logic.

Also, that's pretty weird about the character and stuff. If I ever find a character ridiculously like one of mine, I always end up making DRASTIC CHANGES.

Also also YAY THAT MEANS MY DECONSTRUCTION IS SUCCESSFUL at least on the not-having-a-life front and stuff.

Sailor Moon was my life back in the days, but I was a little girl so it was cool. My little brother loved Sailor Moon when he was little...but he liked lots of girly things back in the day and still grew up to be violent and worrisome. (':

Man, you guys had cool first RPs. My first RP was probably some random gifted RP back on Neopets when I was 12 (I ACTUALLY SENT IN THAT CONTRACT THING SO I COULD GO ON THE BOARDS BEFORE I TURNED 13, HOW NOBLE OF ME). Maybe a Sonic one. Mario, if I'm lucky.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:21 pm

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:DDR...DDR...DDR...

It was already narmful to me. The memes just make it even more ridiculous. My favorite is this one: http://chainsawsuit.com/2009/12/23/amigara-fault/

Or a dream! Or both. Dreams, then toast. Too bad that toast never gets truly enjoyed...BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY DAMMIT MAKE SOME TIME IN YOUR LIFE

What about elevensies?

Yaaaaaaaay, nostalgia! If you count every iteration as one RP, then Lila's been kicking since 2007-2008...but, really, the 'cycles' are only connected because I made them plot-relevant this round. So if you count each as separate RPs, then Lila's my longest and it still isn't over a year old -CRY-. But it's cool; I'm still young, so there'll be plenty of time to make excessively long RPs in the future! Unless my characters figure out how to kill me before I can do something so terrible to them.

My RP that I will be putting up soon will last 1000 years!

Also, I keep my author-pimp hand strong and bitch-slap all my uppity characters.

@Lodnir: hay bby a/s/l?

When people ask me that on chat rooms I always reply that I don't know sign language.

Also, that's pretty weird about the character and stuff. If I ever find a character ridiculously like one of mine, I always end up making DRASTIC CHANGES.

Yeah. It's scary because that almost never happens to me (usually I rip-off characters consciously :P).

Also also YAY THAT MEANS MY DECONSTRUCTION IS SUCCESSFUL at least on the not-having-a-life front and stuff.

Sailor Moon was my life back in the days, but I was a little girl so it was cool. My little brother loved Sailor Moon when he was little...but he liked lots of girly things back in the day and still grew up to be violent and worrisome. (':

To be honest, I like Sailor Moon still more than I like DBZ. I wouldn't go back an watch DBZ, but I watched Sailor Moon a couple times on youtube in the past couple years.

Man, you guys had cool first RPs. My first RP was probably some random gifted RP back on Neopets when I was 12 (I ACTUALLY SENT IN THAT CONTRACT THING SO I COULD GO ON THE BOARDS BEFORE I TURNED 13, HOW NOBLE OF ME). Maybe a Sonic one. Mario, if I'm lucky.

Oh, those weren't my first RPs. My first RP was an Inuyasha RP, of all things.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:26 pm

My first RP was... The Legend of Zelda, If i can recall correctly...

I just finished Amagami SS. It was slightly funny, but it was mostly a romance. It takes one persons love story, and branches it out into 6 different possibilitits. (Like, how would his life turn out if he went with THIS girl, instead of THAT one,) Two thumbs up

*Watching 11 eyes fir the 30-something time.*
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Nah, my first roleplay was in 1999 'cause I'm an old. I played in a Gundam Wing IRC chat called Forever Zero. I was a horrible noob who ran around being over-dramatic and I think probably everyone hated me. Even I had my time as a noob. After that, I played on Neopets for a while and also had years where I just didn't do anything. I'd already been roleplaying for about six years when I did Scarlet Clock.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:09 pm

LovelyLisey wrote:Nah, my first roleplay was in 1999 'cause I'm an old. I played in a Gundam Wing IRC chat called Forever Zero. I was a horrible noob who ran around being over-dramatic and I think probably everyone hated me. Even I had my time as a noob. After that, I played on Neopets for a while and also had years where I just didn't do anything. I'd already been roleplaying for about six years when I did Scarlet Clock.

The worst character I ever made for an RPG was in the first time I'd ever played Dungeons and Dragons (it was a play-by-post game).
Usually be less awesome characters are just generally generic, but this one was really bad.
I actually had a good character concept beforehand (a spellcaster that had a demon grafted onto him as a punishment by his deity), but for whatever reason (read: my rampant ADD when it comes to character concepts) led me to randomly change this to a boringly generic ninja who was raised by a group of dwarves (and not just any dwarves, but a group of renegade duergar (the D&D dwarf equivalent to drow/dark elves) who had escaped to the surface and were traveling around as circus performers).

Needless to say, my character idea was rejected and I got into drama over it and accused the GM of rejecting it for being "too imaginative".

Yeah. Not my proudest moment. But, since then I have never gotten into drama on the internet. Or real life, for that matter.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:12 pm

@Shanatos: That's why I like it! It's got narm charm. (: [/readingtoomuchtvtropeslately]

Elevensies is breakfast for me...at least during summer vacation.

SAILOR MOON FOREVER

@Rarikou: Sounds pretty cool. If I ever made some kind of story, I'd want to do something like that...have a bunch of different paths and stuff.

@LL: DAMN, you old. Back in 1999 I don't think I even knew what the internet was. Too busy with my sexy old-school video games.

I remember back when I was a terrible RPer WAIT A MINUTE...when I was bad, I was bad. Still, I had fun and made lots of friends anyways, so I can't look back at those days with too much shame.

Too much.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:26 pm

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:Elevensies is breakfast for me...at least during summer vacation.

During summer, afternoon tea is breakfast for me. :P

SAILOR MOON FOREVER

Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight.

@Rarikou: Sounds pretty cool. If I ever made some kind of story, I'd want to do something like that...have a bunch of different paths and stuff.

Alternate ending, yo!

I remember back when I was a terrible RPer WAIT A MINUTE...when I was bad, I was bad. Still, I had fun and made lots of friends anyways, so I can't look back at those days with too much shame.

Too much.

I was never really "bad" as far as godmoding or anything. But I did have a penchant for "freakshow" characters. Another of my characters from that brief period (9th grade) was like, half-elf/half-dwarf for no apparent reason, wielded a double-bladed sword, and had two magical rubies replaced in his eyes. Mithloke Crimson-Eye was his name.
I'll bring him back in one of my stories, someday.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 pm

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!