Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Killing is never right

Killing is never right

a part of “Killing is never right”, a fictional universe by Kirst1.

A 14 year old girl stands up to her father. Oh and yeah her father happens to be a guy who could basically stop time as we know it but tries to use his powers for good but sadly his daughter doesn't see it that way.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Killing is never right”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Killing is never right

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Killing is never right"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirst1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Killing is never right

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 am

Question: Do you want Carly's love interest to be bisexual like here, or do you want her to be straight or homosexual? I'll just turn in my bio for you to answer this.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:46 am

Bisexual is fine thanks for joining if you know any one else that would like this please tell them cause I havent had much luck finding people.

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:25 pm

This is a hard concept to do, there might be a few people I know that would do this, don't expect much though

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Cool thank you :)

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Well, I guess everyone I said that might go didn't. They aren't very trustworthy in the first place, so I wasn't really surprised.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:30 am

It's ok I will find more people eventually.

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:51 am

Well, I'll be waiting til you do

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:14 pm

I'm in. I'm gonna play a demon if that is alright with you. She will be a genuinely amusing character and who knows, maybe she might end up as Carly's friend.
I claim you as my lifemate.
I belong to you.
I offer my life for you.
I give to you my protection, my allegiance, my heart, my soul, and my body.
I take into my keeping the same that is yours.
Your life, happiness, and welfare will be cherished and placed above my own for all time.
You are my lifemate, bound to me for all eternity and always in my care.
~Carpathian Binding Ritual

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Well let's see if Kirst1 is still looking at this

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:29 am

yeah thats fine :) is any one willing to play Carlys parents or her aunt and uncal

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:41 pm

I can do her aunt, but I might try the uncle for more than a challenge

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:57 am

col cool pick whatever one you like or both even whatever you like :) We can start it as soon as we get the main charters

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:53 pm

i'm ready whenever yall are ready to get started. if yall want i can make the first post to start us off.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Well someone better get the first post off before I do

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:01 pm

aight i posted.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirst1 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:33 am

we stuill need the parents and the aunt

Kirst1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:35 pm

i think we should make them npc's, i don't know anyone that likes to rp on forums but me, so i'm no good there.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:09 pm

So are we gonna start or are we gonna wait?

Hinasil
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Pirate on Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:10 pm

I think we should start. ^.^

Dragon_Pirate
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!