Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts, Rise of the Soulless {{OOC}}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts, Rise of the Soulless {{OOC}}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 am

is this rp still up? i need to know this, because if it is i will join if not then i won't (Bcuz it's dead) so is this rp still running?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:31 am

I think it is....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:50 am

ok then i will post my character in abit, i hope that it's accepted cuz this looks like a good rp

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 am

Username: The Shadow
Here is my character

Name: Azoth

Title: The Night Angel

Alignment: Neutral

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 195 lb.

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: He has a slightly muscular build to him, he has black eyes with only his pupils being blue, he has short white hair and a strange marking which runs around his arm and ends on the back of his hand, he wears a black t-shirt, black baggyish pants with a white stripe down the side, a loose hanging belt and black skate shoes, he alos wears a pair of sunglasses on his forehead

Creature Type: Modified Human

World of Origin: Removed from memories

Bio: Azoth was taken to a strange lab when he was only five, where strange people (He doesn’t even know if they were people) modified him, his memories have been modified so he doesn’t know who he is or where he came from, he no longer even remembers where the lab was, he had been kept in suspended animation when he was being tested on only waking up to find he was in some sort of training course, he had no idea what the people were trying to do, all he knew was that the longer he stayed there the less human he became, the first time he had woken up he had been forced to go through a long and gruelling training course, and then fight heartless, he had no idea either of how these people had gotten hold of heartless or even how he knew what they were, when he started to fight he found that his hands could change into claws (the ends of his fingers) and that his teeth could grow longer and sharper, after he had finished killing the heartless he was knocked out again.

The next time he came to there were a pairs of guns on the table and a sword, a voice came over on a speaker and told him to fight his way through this new course, when he got to the end there was a kid a little bit older than him was tied down to a table, a voice came over on the speaker and told him to kill the kid, he didn’t want to and was again knocked out, the next time he woke the kid was there again but this time the kid had a wooden fighting sword, Azoth not wanting to kill the kid who had been tod that if he killed Azoth he would be let go, the kid knocked Azoth out but that was a big mistake, the people had planned on this happening and as soon as Azoth was knocked out his body moved on it’s own and killed the kid in a few seconds, more humans were let into the small room and Azoth killed each and everyone of them with perfect skill.

Azoth doesn’t know how it happened all he knew is that when he was thirteen he woke up in a room in traverse town, the strange thing was that he knew about the different worlds and stuff, the only answer that came to him was that those ‘people’ must have put information in his head, when he went down from the inn he found that he had been left with a lot of munny and the weapons he had, not sure of what to do he set off and decided to see what the worlds were like, he spent the rest of his life wondering around, he became a mercenary at the age of fifteen and doing odd jobs around the place, he still tried to find out where the people who had modified him were so he could hunt them down and force some answers out of them and the most likely kill them, he has a weakness for chocolate which he will do nearly anything for, he doesn’t know where he got this obsession with it all he knows is he loves chocolate, he once destroyed a shop just because they wouldn’t sell some chocolate to him. He sometimes loses control of himself which is when the ‘other’ him comes out, this other him comes with an increase of power.

Personality: Azoth has a strange personality, he might be happy one minute then angry then next, he might be laid back and then he might be really excited, he acts how he wants to and doesn’t like it when people stop him from doing something
Weapon(s): Claws, teeth, guns (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/devil ... vory_4.jpg) and two swords (http://www.swordssource.com/userfiles/i ... sword2.jpg and http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/12 ... _super.jpg)

Magic: Has the spells Fire, Ice and Lightning

Abilities: Can change his appearance though he must keep a basic humanoid shape, he can suck out another creature’s energy in a vampire type of way (aka when he bites them with his fangs out he can drain their energy), he heals very quickly

Relations: None

Crush(s): None

Last edited by The Shadow on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kita-go-nyaa on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:01 am

Azoth's a little over-powered. Drop the magic or tone it back to specific spells and he's in. He's pretty powerful physically, so it needs to balance a bit better.
"Emergency joke: Two guys... walked into a pub... and they completely redecorated it, it was brilliant ~Eddie Izzard"

Kita-go-nyaa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:08 am

ok i have changed the spells

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kita-go-nyaa on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:16 am

Much better, you're in.

Kita-go-nyaa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freiya on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:20 am

I want to reserve a spot if you're still accepting. Character Sheet will be added soon.

Freiya
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Do people not realize that you don't have to wait for every single person to post to continue a conversation?
Orly?

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:30 pm

i just want my character to talk to some others, i guess i am sort of leaving it open for anyone who might want to give my character any jobs, he is a mercenary

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:47 pm

Wow, sorry for the long delay in my post Anderan. I've been busy like a lunatic over the passed few days, and I just haven't found the time to post. I've just posted, so I hope things will move along smoothly again.
“I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!”

Culex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:41 pm

its ok Culex its not you :p, anyway, Kita-go-nyaa has apparently either gotten really busy or left this. Its been almost 2 weeks since he got on

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 pm

Another busy Halloween week, and I come back to find that Anderan's post was the last one! O.O. Has everyone given up on this RP?

Culex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:27 pm

sadly it might seem so, but who knows.

Anderan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 am

No, but I'm waiting on a reply from Kita...

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:08 pm

it seems that Kita pretty well abandoned this, which is rather sad, this could have been good.

Anderan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 am

Ah crud...

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:04 am

Oh crud, I've been more then a month with my computer down and haven't been on. PLease don't hate me for it! T-T
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 pm

wasn't your fault so don't worry :p

Anderan
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!