Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts, Rise of the Soulless

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Kingdom Hearts, Rise of the Soulless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kita-go-nyaa on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 pm

"Hey, you should tell Ioa. Help out, lazy." Tsarin huffed, puffing out his cheeks and giving Ralwin a sharp jab in the stomach with a small, bony finger. "But I won't tell, I guess. Lots of people are afraid to fight the Soulless. As if Heartless and Nobodies weren't bad enough." He sighed heavily, shuffling forward as the long line shifted toward the table lined with bowls of soup. "My shield was my father's. He was a lot taller than I am, so it looks a lot bigger than it should." He paused. "You came from Twilight Town, right? Are there Soulless there now too?" He pried. It wasn't like him to hold back in his questions and this was no different. Ioa often commented that Tsarin would make a fantastic interrogator. He simply pestered people into revealing their secrets, even if it was unknowingly done. The only downside was that he tended to talk on and on, revealing a lot more than he intended to. "We're waiting for some sort of key. Ioa said the King was here looking for it. I've never gotten to meet the King, but I hear he's shorter than me." He laughed good-naturedly, tilting his gaze up at Ralwin. "But I guess that doesn't matter too much. I just hope the Soulless stop attacking people. Princess must be so scared."

~~

"Cute. Ares' heroes aren't a match for any of us, even some of the lesser Soulless." Xikta mused at the mirror, speaking directly to Xavier. "I want the King of Disney Castle found... and the pages destroyed." She purred her orders, quite pleased with the ability to converse with her underlings through the magic mirror. She thought for a few moments, then considered Xavier's words for the first time. "Hallow Bastion is a haven for many. An attack there will send more to Traverse Town... the last true fortress we have yet to control. Cause as much mayhem as you please, so long as you get out and find me the pages and the King. We cannot allow the Key to find itself a bearer. Not that I don't have the utmost confidence in you." She scoffed at her own words. "However, it would be inconvenience to me and the Soulless as a race if the Key was found and put to work before I finish my agreement with Hades." Her conversation was cut short by Zorga's response. She looked more bemused than offended by the female Soulless' harsh words and rude reaction to her order.

"Ah, I do love a little insurrection among the ranks. Our dear Zorga forgets that the needs of the Society are my needs. She'll warm up to my rule like the others, right, Xavier?" She purred, allowing the fractured image of the disgruntled Soulless to fade from the magic mirror. She had posed one of those questions that had only one correct answer. "Go to her, when you're finished there. Relay my orders to her, she may be slightly more... receptive to a Soulless of... your caliber." She absently ran a finger through her blue hair as she spoke. "I will be in the Underworld if something goes wrong. Try not to disturb me. And try not to get yourself killed. Good help is hard to find these days and I would hate to have to fish out other strong Soulless to do my bidding."
"Emergency joke: Two guys... walked into a pub... and they completely redecorated it, it was brilliant ~Eddie Izzard"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kita-go-nyaa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:29 am

Tyro approached what he could opnly assume was a Soulless, based on the sketchy conversation he had with the woman in red. She was an old friend...

He tried to peer into the mirror over the soulless' shoulder. He caught a glimpse at something feline before the image faded. The souless' razor was slowly raised. A moments pause before it cut an arc straight towards Tyro's waiting weapon. Hearing a clang, the soulless backs off but Tyro just shunts the flat edge of his weapon into the helmet. He then twists his weapon, hitting with the handle, then twists back, smacking the helmet back up again. A front kick into the wall, next to the mirror made the soulless change tactics. It rolled to the side, missing the squared edge of Tyro's weapon making a dusty impact where its head was.
The soulless was the dragons rider. It scaled the creatures wings and spikes, sitting upon the little saddle it had. With the pull of reigns that materialised, the metal head of the souless dragon rose into the air along with the razor wings and the snake body. It remained silent. It didn't roar. It barely made a sound. In stead, it twisted a sharp wing and sliced at the rapidly retreating Tyro. It raked through the stonework, leaving a deep gash.

"Ah bugger...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:08 pm

"Heh, hey, trust me I would probably cause more harm than good." So the shield was his father's, so that means.... Ralwin shook his head, "Hm? Ya I came here from Twilight Town. No there weren't any soulless in Twilight Town, not yet at least, most of the people came here out of the worry that there would be soon. Though we were attacked by Heartless and Nobodies on occasion." This kid sure did talk a lot, but it was better than being alone. As soon as Tsarin said key Ralwin's heart sank. Did that mean they were looking for him? "A key you say? Do you know anything about it? Is it some kind of weapon or something? Any idea who might have it?"
Orly?

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Azoth wondered about the first discrit of Traverse town munching a chocolate bar, his mind just wondered, he was bored, he was running out of money, and that meant only one thing if he didn't do anything, a rampage for more chocolate. He sighed and jumped ontop of one of the buildings, he layed down, "What am i going to do?" he muttered to himself, he munched abit more on the chocolate bar, he started to break bits of his chocolate bar off and throw it into the air and catch it with his mouth, he did this when he was bored and when he did he focused on that and would usually be oblivious to anything else around him, and oblious he was, he missed a bit of chocolate which then bounced off the roof and rolled along and through a hole in the wall that led to the second district, so he went to there to get his chocolate, after eating it he jumped up onto a building here and started his chocolate throwing again, a shadow heartless appeared, it watched him for a few seconds before going and jumping at him and attacking. Azoth suddenly slipped and the heartless hit the chocolate piece and destroyed it. At this same point in time more heartless popped up on the roof, there were shadows, soilders, red nocturne and the blue and yellow ones. Azoth quickly destroyed the lot of them, after destroying them all he fell back onto the roof, he reached for his chocolate but not finding it suddenly realised that the heartless had made him drop it, he became sad and just sat there on the roof.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:17 am

The clacking of Zorga's heels on the pavement was of a brisk nature, the fast-paced noise of her heels hitting the pavement echoed through the night with a confident ring. She herself stood straight up, her posture perfect and a grin that exuded a sense of superiority, a glimmer in her single orchid-colored eye completed the countenance that she was aiming for. She had told off Xikta, and rejected her presence in her mind, which made the relatively young Soulless quite happy with herself. Though, her conciet was soon broken by a sudden unsettling feeling, and she quickly became from overconfident and full of herself, to serious and alert. No being got the drop on Zorga, for she was constantly alert and had an uncanny sense of slef-awareness and environmental awareness for things around her. She was being watched, and as she passed by a small, shadowed area in the corner of an alleyway, she stopped. The presence she felt was here, and whoever it was seemed to be directly behind her. She sighed, and turned her head to the shadowed area, though only her blind eye faced it.

"Aren't you the clever little stalker?" she said, pretentiously as she folded her arms. "Why not show yourself? I don't bite... Well, maybe I do, but that's something you will just need to find out, right?" her cryptic words were exaggerated by her high, raspy voice. "Let's have a look."
“I am matter... I am antimatter... I can see your past... I can see your future... I consume time... And I will consume you!”

Culex
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Mezzo smiled, perhaps this would be more productive than he had though. "Well well well, aren't you the perceptive one." he said as he walked out of the shadows. "Though you can hardly blame me, who wouldn't be curious about a girl walking all alone in an area such as this? These are dangerous times after all. It would be easy to say you are lost, but I have the feeling that you have a reason for being here, no? But how rude of me, I should introduce myself. I am Mezzo, a musician and a scientist. May I be so bold as to ask you for your name?" Mezzo wasn't quite sure what to think of the girl standing before him, but either way, this would be far more interesting than standing at the front gate waiting for something to happen.

Anderan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Azoth sat there on the roof in the second district and moped. Suddenly he remembered that he still had some munny left and went back to the first district and bought with the last of his munny a chocolate bar, which he know mnch happily. He wondered about getting some more chocolate, but he wasn't sure how, he didn't want to have and go on a rampage or something like that, but he had no munny, he hadn't realised until now that he had been walking, he found he was in the central plaza part of the third district, he noticed as well that nobody was about, he heard a clunk sound from behind him and turned around, he came face to face with a 'Guard Armour' which he just stared at. "My chocolate" Azoth said to the heartless an hid his chocolate in his pocket.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Zorga was surprised. This... Thing had just told her it's name and didn't seem to exhibit any sort of fear or wariness when around her. She raised a brow over her dead eye, and gave a slight malevolent smile. She then lowered her head and gave a curtsy.

"My name is Zorga..." she said, holding her curtsy, "And I believe I'm an artist of sorts as well." She said, her voice growing maniacally higher as she looked up to the thing that had addressed her, "Hee-hee-hee... I practice the art of killing." As the words left the female-like Soulless' mouth, she quickly performed a single twirl drawing her long knife all in one graceful motion, which she ended in a slightly strange pose. She was hunched over a bit, with arms dangling at her sides almost lifelessly, her knees bent and holding a sort of bounce, which seemed like a nervous tick. As she looked into the thing's eyes with a gaze of both insanity and ecstasy. "Would you like to join me, little toy?" She asked, her voice matching her countenance as she lifted her left, unarmed arm up and signaled the being over with her finger. Zorga licked her lips in anticipation as she looked the thing over, she didn't know what it was, but she deduced that it was one of these 'humans' that she heard so much about, since he bore a strikingly similar appearance. Not exactly similar, of course, but enough to make her believe such. Though these thoughts were quickly forgotten only for a more dominant one to replace it.
'This one looks TASTY...'

Culex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami Kilmore on Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:08 am

Zaft soon made it to the ruins of the city he looked around and wondered where those heartless came from. He looked around finding only pieces of buildings and destroyed objects. He soon heard the song and listened for a bit and thought that maybe someone or something was here. Which was strange thinking every one was gone as he had been the only one left alive. He began walking to the source of the music front flipping over things as he needed keyblade over his shoulder.
"You should never talk behind someone's back for you never know what they might do behind yours." -ME

Yami Kilmore
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:10 am

Azoth quickly destroyed the guard armour by sucking out it's energy, he went walking around traverse town some more, he eventually came across a dark alleyway, he sat down here and sighed, he never really needed sleep or any food because if he needed energy he could always take it from the heartless, this usually meant he only had chocolate, though he would eat others foods as well, Azoth wondered again if anyone was going to give him some work soon, he hoped so because he at least liked to have a bunch of munny stocked up. Azoth took a deep breath and let it out, he hadn't really rested with his mind staying on track for a while, he ate some more of his chocolate which hadn't gotten broken or anything while fighting the guard armour. He wasn't really sure what to do at this point so he closed his eyes, he could feel sleep washing over him though he never neede to and just fell asleep sitting with his back to the wall in the alleyway in traverse town.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 am

The razors soundlessly cut through the air, missing Tyro every time. They were smashing through the rubble he was hiding under, trying to figure out a way of fighting back.

There's not much I can do...If I get anywhere near, I get sliced in two. I wouldn't want to try blocking a black that big. It just floats too..Weird. The wings are just for attacking.But what's with the little beard thing? Do soulless need to shave or is it a special case? I don't think I can really fight the big dragon thing but maybe if I beat up the rider? I could try to hit him off its little perch...

The razor finally broke through the pillar to find that nothing had been hiding below. The rider turned the dragon's head to face Tyro again. With a couple of flicks, as skywards as possible, the flames in his hands flew through the air. One missed, sailing past and through an crashes into the wall. The other explodes on the snake like body. Shoom as another razor smashes into the floor where Tyro used to be. Another couple of fireballs kept up the siege. One hit the body agian, causing only a burn. The other caught the creatures beard. The thick collections of thin whips of hairs caught fire. The flame had all the fuel it could want, quickly travelling up towards the head underneath the helmet the dragon wore for some reason. With a loud, almost inaudible screech the dragon reared back violently. Its back crashed into a strong part of the wall, squeezing is rider. Smoke rose from the vacant eye holes and writhed in pain.

Tyro felt a little sorry for it...

The rider fell from his saddle and landed in a heap on the ground. Tyro wasted no time, racing towards it as the dragon rose up and out of the fractured dome. It simply flew off.

The rider stood roboticly and flourished the blade that made up his arm. But Tyro was the first to attack with a couple of fireballs that would reach his target before he did. The soulless raised its arm to stop the flames. The obvious happened. The soulless stared at the fire on its cloak. Maybe it was too confused to notice Tyro charging. Tyro's weapon carved an arc that caught the surprisingly light rider in what ever counted for a chin. The soulless rider's form flipped and landed unsteadily on its feet before falling back into a sitting position, still seemingly stunned. Another strike to the head knocked the rider back again. But this time when it landed, its from warped and faded, like smoke mixing with air. The flames died on the ground.

Jubilantly, Tyro threw his weapon into the air, it span a few times before being caught again.
"Piece of cake!" He said to complete the general celebration. He looked around. Not much point in being here now was there? The only thing here except the remains of the walls was the mirror he'd caught the soulless looking into. Hmmmm...

He walked over, staring into the pool of reflection. The mirror didn't seem to do anything...But then again, appearances can be deceptive. He was a prime example.
"Hello? Anybody home? This is ground control to Major Tom? Anyone?"

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:36 am

Xavier grinned at his orders and replied before the connection was disconnected. "Don't worry, I'll follow all the orders with complete satisfaction..hehehe..." As the mirror returned to normal, his Souless stated to appear out of the shadows, like ghosts. Still in the same position as before, their thin bodies standing still as their blade covered hands hang downward, and a length of hair covering their faces. Without even looking at them, he says, "You know the drill...." He raises his hands as the hair covered faces look at it. "...have fun...hehehe..." At that moment, he snaped his fingers and it echoed throughout the store. Red eyes began to glow from behind the hair that covered their faces as they then turned to the store owner. The SOuless all lung at the old man as they devour him like a school of piranas, some even ripping of parts with their blade hands. Once he was gone, the rammed through the doorway and brought out their chaos to everyone outside, dashing with extreme speed and leeping hiegh into the air to make sure none of them escape.

Xavier watched them all leave as he listens to the screams, letting out a sigh, "To bad I have to do something first before I join in...oh well, time to finish my little message." With that, he fades into the shadows.

Fading back out of the shadows, he appears behind the young member, Zorga. "What's this, Zorga? Don't tell me that this was the reason you didn't reply to our leader. Pathetic, didn't know you were that weak." He says, insulting her as a small punishment for disobeying an order. He stood with his arms folded, looking at her as he waited for her reaction.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:33 am

Mezzo's eyes widened. Another one? This really could get interesting. So the girl's name was Zorga and this new character obviously knew her. A leader? So that had to mean that they were part of some sort of organization. Coming here really had been productive... Now to see if he could gain any information that he could use in his research. "So this explains a good amount, you are creatures of the darkness... fascinating..." He pulled out his note pad and jotted down some notes about the situation. "Tell me, are you these Soulless I've heard so much about?"

Anderan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:31 am

Zorga anxiously prompted herself to lunge towards this thing that called itself 'Mezzo', and as she bent her knees and prepared for her attack, she heard him. Xavier, and from his tone of voice he was being arrogant. Zorga looked to the Soulless with her scarred, blind eye, which seemed to twitch in anger. She hated being called weak, useless, or a child, so much to the point that it would sometimes cause her to go into a berserk rage, but she kept her fury at bay and simply gazed a blind eye to the Soulless

"Xavier, calling me weak? Ha, coming from the one who's seemingly always eager to please our false Queen." she said, her raspy voice lowered a tad to make a condescending tone. "At least I have a personality. I have goals, standards, ambitions!" she exclaimed, turning to him, stomping her foot in anger as she did. "What are you, huh? Another one of her little puppets" her tone quickly became nasal, and her words became even more condescending. Threw her arms up over her head, shook a bit and let them dangle from the elbows loosely as she looked up to Xavier, tongue out in a childishly mocking sort of fashion. "You're just a dumb puppet! A marionette who bends to the whims of her!" she said, correcting her posture, and moving closer to him and eventually stopping right in front of him, looking up with a look of sheer superiority. "You think you're strong, Xavier, but you're not..." she started, her voice now changing to one of sheer confrontational intent as she stared up at him, she then heard Mezzo speak, and soon narrowed her eyes at Xavier as a mockingly long smile formed on her face. "Look. Now even that 'Mezzo' thing knows about us. You're bravado has shown nothing but your own stupidity, and apparent lack of care for our society." her words were soft, but still held the same confrontational ring as before, and as the final words of her statement slipped off her lips, she turned her back to Xavier, and began walking towards Mezzo.

"You there, Mezzo!" she started, her voice now commanding and loud, "You are coming with me. This is not a choice, rather, a command. You have seen a member of my foolish kin appear from the shadow right before your very eyes, yes? Well, you're about to experience that sensation." She said, then briefly turned her head towards Xavier, this time showcasing her orchid eye which held a tauntingly devious shine before looking back to Mezzo, who she was now a mere few feet away from. She grinned at Mezzo, and then offered her hand.

"Now, Mezzo. Take my hand and you shall be brought through the darkness. Where we will travel, only I will know, but two things are for certain. I'm not coming back here in the near future once we do, and you are coming with me." she said, her tone commanding and stoic as she looked Mezzo in the eyes. "Come. Now."

Culex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:09 am

Xavier simply stared back at Zorga as she released her wave of words at him, looking like it was having no effect on him. But the moment she turned around, his eyes went red and he released a murderous vibe through the air, grinning psycoticly. But he quickly returned to normal as he thought it through. He then faded away and then faded back inbetween Zorga and the Mezzo character, facing her with the same emotionless face. "You have no right to say those words, seeing how your trying to be rebelious so you look strong. I, on the other hand, am confidente that I am strong, so I don't need to prove anything to someone like you." He holds her chin and forces her face toward him. "Your just a little pretty face among us.", he told her, with an irritating tone of voice.

He then looks back at Mezzo, " AS for you, go ahead and tell your friends. It'll just cause a commotion and that's just what we want. But first..." At that moment, he fazed through Mezzo, appearing with a dark katana in hand and in a pose like he just sliced him inhalf. A silence went through as then, in an instant, the notes in his hand were sliced into millions of shreads. "..I prefer you use your words, rather then a note book." He then stands up straight and walks to Zorga, his katana, fading away as he did, and then looks at her. "I suggest that you start being less rebelious, or you might end up like those notes." He walks past her, telling her in a low voice, "For the record, some puppets only move with the puppet master till they feel like cutting their own strings. If you need me, I'll be having "fun" in Hollow Bastion." With that, he faded away into shadows.

Ryu's eximantion of the strange bulding with contraptions was inturupted wehn he heard screams of chaos coming from the market area, "Now that doesn't sound good." He says as he then runs back into the market, taking out his dark katanas from their case.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:27 am

Mezzo just stood there staring blankly. "My notes... MY NOTES! All the research down the drain...." He sighed. "Well no matter, there was little to no useful information in there." It was true, up until that point it was merely simple observations rather than any true information. No... What he had just seen was useful... very useful indeed. He turned to Zorga. "Just to clarify, I care little for those other fools that are currently cowering here. What you... Soulless do to them is of little concern to me. I have more important things to worry about that whether or not they survive." He smiled, this girl was ambitions, perhaps too much so. "It would seem though, that you and I have a common hatred now of a particular someone. Perhaps it would be advantageous for you to allow me to assist you? Rather than simply do away with me as you seemed to wish to do earlier, not yet at least." He put on his best "I'm harmless to you" face.

Anderan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Azoth woke up sometime later, he got up and stumbled abit, he then stood up straight and shook his head. He walked out of the alley and decided to try and find work somewhere else, Traverse town was too quiet for him anyway, he snuck on board a ship. He really didn't care where it went 'anywhere would be better then there' he thought as he ate some more chocolate making sure to keep quiet. After awhile the ship landed and he quickly got off without being noticed, he looked around and saw he was in Hollow Bastion, he went and found a high spot on the wall of the town and layed down there and closed his eyes. "Hopefully something interesting happens soon" Azoth mumbled to himself, he really did need munny because he was running out of chocolate, he just breathed in deeply and breathed out and opened up one eye which stared out towards the billions of heartless that blocked most people from getting to the castle, after just watching them for abit he closed his eye and took another bite of chocolate.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Culex on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:51 pm

As Xavier disappeared into the black, misty portal, Zorga's countenance became one of murderous rage mixed with unpredictable actions. Here eyes narrowed to the point of almost bestial ferocity, as she let out a long, drawn-out scream in the middle of the street.

"HATE HATE HATE! I HATE Xavier! That no good, lousy, weak, smug little, sunuva-" her exclaimation stopping as she heard Mezzo's inquiry. She looked at him for a moment, like he was insane or something of the like. Her look of fury was soon replaced by a look of pure confusion, and very slight intrigue. She slowly walked towards Mezzo, unaware of his intentions, especially the kind that went with that ridiculous facial expression.
"Hmph. Well, I could use a meat shield, and I suppose it wouldn't hurt to let you tag along for at least a little bit... Though, what's stopping you from backstabbing me?" she asked, crossing her arms. "How do I know you'll honor the sort of commitment we mutually agree on? What's to say I won't backstab you? How could you possibly be sure of any of that? I mean, I know not what kind of creatures you humans are, so I'm already taking a large gamble by talking to one such as yourself, seeing as your personal pursuit of knowledge seems to include me and my kind." She said, lifting her left arm up as to support her chin, while using one of her fingers to twirl her hair around it while a small grin came over her face.
"Well. How do I know you're telling me the truth? How can I trust you?"

Culex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anderan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Mezzo looked at Zorga and smiled. "Tell me what would I have to gain from backstabbing you? An entire army of Soulless hunting me down? For that matter would you gain from striking me down? Another dead body on the path that you have walked which, I'm quite sure, is already strewn with bodies? Besides, really, what could I do that could bring any serious trouble upon you? I am but a lowly human, but you, you are a Soulless! If I even thought for a moment of betraying you, you could easily strike me down on but a whim. You know as well as I do it is not a matter of trust, but respect. The one who has the most power gets the most respect and in turn, loyalty." He wasn't exactly sure where this would take him but he honestly didn't care too much, any where was better than this dreary town. At least if he traveled with Zorga he could learn something.

Anderan
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!