Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Konoha North High//IC

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Konoha North High//IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Kazumi sat down next to Sai quietly and opened her bag to retrieve her sketch pad. Laying it out on the table, she played an array of pens, pencils, and markers out on top of the book as if to observe which one would be best to use. Her number one rule though was to draw in pencil then go over again in color. It only made sense. There was no use in wasting paper when you can just erase your mistakes on paper and move on. "Well let's-" Her hand froze as she heard an unfamiliar squeal. Looking up she could see a short blond haired boy in an orange suit screaming about something another. But it wasn't an obnoxious scream like before, he was actually kinda entertaining.

"Damn that bonehead." Sakura thought. She would have said something rude about him like she always had, but he was nice enough to defend her honor which was more than most people were doing. She owed him that much, if not more. After all, she was the one that almost ended his life..in front of everyone. She relaxed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Sometimes, I swear I wonder about that boy." She murmured to Yorumi.
Don't take life too seriously,no one makes it out alive anyway.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pandar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Sasuke paused, curiously staring at the blond. Stop calling him that? And miss the chance to see his anger boil up quicker than an active volcano? Never. He chuckled. "No." He smirked at the fox-like boy, before turning back around in his seat.

Keiko brought her head up. Oh, right. She'd practically ignored everything Naruto had said to her. To show Sakura her anger. Hmm. Pretty useless. She looked at the blonde, tilting her head to the side. "Nice to meet you, Naru-chan. Can I call you that?" She grinned. Blinking, she looked forward, acknowledging the teacher for a split second, before reverting her eyes to Sasuke, who'd once again turned to speak to Naruto. Ahh~ young love. How sweet!

"Sense? Into you? Never," he added, resting his elbow on Naruto's and Keiko's desk. Keiko's lips formed into a tight line, as she tried not to unleash the fury of the giggle that was threatening to crawl up her throat. (Gaaah~ Sounds like there's a spider in her! .o.) "Maybe a bit of fear, but that's all I could expect. Your skull couldn't handle more," he muttered, tapping on Naruto's forehead. And there it went. A fit of giggles streamed from Keiko's mouth, and she slapped her hand over it, trying not to laugh any louder. She could feel the eyes of the silver-haired teacher on her. Oh, boy.

"I-I'm sor- Sorry! Cute! Couple!" She let out one last high-pitched giggle, slumping down in her seat. Letting out a long sigh, she smiled sheepishly at the two. "Sorry. Ignore me. Continue on." She motioned for them to move along as she spoke, with a small shake of her head. Sasuke watched her closely. "I'm telling Saieka that you punched Sakura when we eat dinner." He calmly told her. Keiko's hand slammed down on the desk. "But I didn't!" He nodded, with a smirk. "Precisely."

Kakashi cleared his throat, signaling for everyone to return their attention to him. "Anyway, if you'd like to ignore Miss Gigg-" He paused, with Naruto's interruption. "No, Naruto. I was saving a cat from a tree," he paused. Whoops. different story. Shrugging to himself, he continued. "Anyway. Welcome back. Yadda yadda. You have a few minutes before the next bell rings. Make use of it." He waved his hand at the rest of the students, sitting back down in the large black chair. Ahh~ Comfy. Quietly giggling, he pulled his book out, eyes lighting up at the sight of it. He glanced up, as Temari greeted him. Clearing his throat, he muttered a quiet 'hello' back, slinking down in his seat. Student+Book=Uh-oh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Temari smiled to Naru-kun and shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know where he is. Maybe Makkii would know." She stated, laughing at the girl she knew would squirm at the name. "Heeyyy, Maakkkiii." Temari sang out until the girl turned towards her. "You seen Panda-chan?" she asked, her blond brow raising before she laughed. Without an answer, she moved so she sat on Naru-kun's desk and looked at him. "Sooooo, Naru-kun. How was your summer?" she asked, seeing as she needed someone to talk to and he seemed available.

Makkii hid her face after Temari's comments. Of coarse she wouldnt know where Gaara was. She could barely look at him when he was around. She cringed at the though of him not being there though. Where was he? Was he alright? She began to panic slightly, hoping he would show soon.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:20 pm

Kazumi packed up her things after drawing a few useless lines on the paper. She couldn't remember what she was going to draw, the last thing she could remember was the loud blondie screaming from across the room. She smiled to herself. When she tucked the last of her things away she swung the bag over her shoulder and headed out the door quietly in hopes no one would notice. She quickly got out her schedule to seek what her next classes were. "Yes, art." She exclaimed to no one in particular. Finally, she could draw without being disturbed.

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:22 am

The blond male growled lowly at Sasuke's refusal to stop calling him "Dobe" and pulled up the right sleeve of his jacket, preparing to deck the jerk. However, the Naruto was distracted from attacking him by Keiko speaking to him again. His anger sifted away as he flopped back in his seat, grinning sheepishly at the girl at the cute name.

"If you let me call you Ko-Ko, you can," He chuckled playfully, winking at her. The blue eyed male glared at Sasuke when he turned and began speaking, snorting softly. "I'm not a complete idiot, Teme!" And his grimace dissolved into a leering smirk, eyes taking on a mischievous almost flirtatious look as he locked his stare upon the Uchiha.

"And I am able to handle anything, Sa-su-ke." He practically purred, his statement loaded with innuendo. Was he hitting on Sasuke? No not really, but he couldn't pass up the opportunity to see what sort of reaction he would get from the other teen. Well, that and he was after all, related to Jiraiya, being a lecher, even a little one, was in his blood. At the sound of Ko-Ko's giggling, his attention returned to her. He cocked his head to the side in confusion, screwing his face up into a puzzled expression. "Cute couple? Where? Who?"

The blond glanced about the room curiously, not realizing in the slightest that Ko-Ko was referring to he and Sasuke. But, Naruto's searching came up short when Temari sat upon his desk. A vulpine grin stretched across his lips and he looked up at her adoringly. He liked her alot. She was like the big sister he'd never had and when he and Gaara had begun hanging out, Naruto had always enjoyed talking to her. In fact she was the only one he had ever actually spoken to about his sexuality. He had gone to her when he had first begun feeling things for other boys, needing the advice of a female who would not judge him harshly for his feelings.

"I worked all summer," He groaned out in answer to her question, resting his chin on her leg as he peered up at her through his bangs. "I was pulling nights at the gas station and then working the morning shift at the ramen stand, so nearly all of my free time went to sleeping. I'm sorry for not stopping by to visit you and Kanker-kun very much." He yawned out. It was apparent once one got a good look at him that he did indeed look tired, his face looked a bit more hollow than normal and his eyes were lined in faint dark circles. Gaara had warned him that he was beginning to look too much like him for his own good, but the blond had laughed it off. But he couldn't help it. Naruto had no choice but to make as much money as he could. He made four seventy five an hour at the ramen shop, since he was a waiter plus tips, and 7 dollars an hour at the gas station. With all of his expenses of living, he was barely making it on his own.

"What about you guys? You have a good summer?" He asked, trying to include the other two into the conversation as well.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:06 am

Walking through the empty halls, Kazumi looked around. She would take this time and use it wisely before all the other students would be dismissed to change classes. Never having attended an actual school, she's not used to having to wait in line for things or waiting her turn. If you needed a pencil, you'd get one within 3 seconds of asking. If you wanted lunch, you'd just got to the fridge and pull out last nights left overs. Apparently, with hundreds of other students trying to obtain the same thing you are, it wouldn't have worked that way.

Kazumi pulled out a slip of paper with her locker number and combination on it. "362." She said to herself repeatedly in her mind while scanning the halls for her locker. She knew she looked like a lost puppy, but sadly enough every single hall looked the same. The only thing that really seemed to change was the numbers on each classroom door and when she passed an occasional bathroom. Unfortunate for her, she hated having to ask others for help. It made her seem as if she couldn't provide for herself.

After walking for what seemed like hours, Kazumi stopped directly in front of locker 362. It was on the last hall, probably at the very end of the school. The locker didn't seem to be in too good of a condition. That is if you count the door not being bent in what seemed to be an impossible position, the dingy smell, and the word "LOSER" being written on the outside of course...

Sakura moved from her seat to join the large group gathered around Naruto. She still wasn't emotionally stable, but she was better than she had been. She crossed her arms, "If you count helping my mom with her daily chores as fun, then it was great." She winced. Her summer was really nothing she planned it to be. Instead of getting a break from work, she just got more work added onto what she'd already planned to be doing. Ignoring Keiko was the hard part of everything. It seemed she'd already made up her mind and wasn't changing it. Sakura frowned and looked away from Keiko in fear, she was somewhat intimidating.

Sakura smiled and looked around at everyone. "Oh behalf of some of the new students attending Konoha High, I want to invite you guys to eat lunch with Yorumi and I." Trying to be optimistic didn't seem so bad after all. Sure, everyone could have ignored her, which she was prepared for, but at least she was trying to do something nice. "It will be off campus, I'll pay." She added. Awaiting their answer, she continued to smile, hoping that everyone would approve of their invite...

Okay, so being the new kid it town had it's disadvantages too. She wasn't expecting one of them to be "Give the new kid the worst lock in the whole school" though. Holding up the slip of paper she placed her free hand on the combo lock and began to follow the instructions on how to open the lock. For now, she wouldn't complain. It wasn't the best locker, but she wasn't expecting to have the cream of the crop anyhow. Once her locker popped open, she placed some of the books she'd retrieved from the day before inside her locker and proceeded to close it back.

Her eyes roamed around the halls. While she was there, she might as well try to learn her way around and if she got in any trouble she could always use the "I'm new" excuse to get her out of it. Still, she couldn't help but think about all the people she didn't get to meet in her homeroom. What if they weren't in any of her classes? She'd made two new friends, but still it didn't seem like nearly enough..

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Sasuke snorted, seeing Naruto prepare to bring his fist back. Ah. His childish nature. Kinda cute. He blinked. Cute? Did he just admit to the dobe being cute? In his own mind, and not to Keiko. He brought his eyes back up, meaning to look at the two, who had seemed to be conversing. Looks like Keiko would get her wish of hooking him up with someone. Well, maybe.

His eyebrows rose, exaggeratedly, with the blond's innuendo. Hmm. His lips curved up into a small smile. No, not a smirk. A smile. "I'm sure you are," he replied. If one looked closely, you could have seen his eyebrows quirk suggestively- but only for a mere moment. You'd have missed it if you blinked. Or if a certain annoying girl decided to sit in front of you. His eyes narrowed at Temari's back.

Keiko giggled. "Mmm. Ko-Ko. Cocoa. I like chocolate, so yes." She smiled widely, resting her arm around the blond's shoulders. "I like you, kid," she said confidently, with a short nod. A bit odd, considering she was the younger one here. And most likely, shorter. While she was taller than many girls, she never seemed to exceed the height of an average male. Or Sasuke, of course, 'cause he was a beast like that.

Her shoulders slumped slightly when he asked who he was referring to. Well. Sasuke may have been right. He would most likely not notice any suggestions she made as to Sasuke even remotely liking him. Hm. Shaking her head, she merely placed her fingers into a heart, motioning it over Naruto's face, then motioning toward Sasuke.

She admired both Naruto and Temari for a moment, her head tilted to the side curiously. Hmm. She blinked. She could sense something... familiar about it. The relationship in general. She leaned to the side, craning her neck so that she could see Sasuke. Ah, there it was. Kind of like how she looked up to Sasuke sometimes. An adoring relationship; like brother-and-sister... But not quite so. She smiled at Sasuke, waving. She raised his hand, merely dropping his fingers so they met his palm, before dropping his arm in entirety. Sasuke moved in front of Keiko, leaning his elbows on her section of the desk. "I'll do it this year, Sasu. You know it." He chuckled, patting her head. "Sure you will."

Keiko and Sasuke both raised their heads. "Eh, stayed home. Annoyed Sasu-baby over here." He nudged the boy's arm. Let let out a grunt of aggravation. "I thought you were finished calling me that." She shook her head. He looked away from her, flexing his arms back. How annoying she could be sometimes. "I worked most of the time. Spent time with the family." Not his family, of course. Keiko's. They could be considered his second family. Keiko's eyes lit up.

"Naru-chan! You should eat over with us tonight!" She blinked, at Sakura's suggestion of eating lunch with them. She paused, her finger resting over her lips. Lunch? With them? Her jaw tightened. Mmm. "Sure, why not," she replied to the rosette, lightly. "I'm sorry about earlier. I can be a bit bipolar sometimes." Sasuke's head reared back to her. "A bit?"

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 pm

Kazumi sighed as she seemingly danced around in the empty corridors. She'd never felt this lonely before, but somehow she didn't mind it. When she was with her brother back at his place, she always has to put up with his whiny fiance who, not to mention, was pregnant. She rubbed her forehead, feeling a bit dizzy from all the juices splashing around in her head and decided maybe it was time to make her way back to the others.

Sakura was shocked to hear her apology, "It's fine, I'm really the one who should be apologizing." She said. She was already ashamed enough about all that's happened, it made her even more uncomfortable knowing it was she that started it. She leaned in a little to Keiko in an attempt to prevent others from hearing, "I knew Sasuke could never like me, I just never thought he'd say it." She frowned a bit and tried to avoid any contact with Sasuke.

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:11 pm

Keiko leaned forward, her elbows set firmly on the desk. "No. Only I should be apologizing. Not you." She pointed at the rosette, her finger wavering. "No apologies from you, Missie." She was being a bit selfish, she knew. She liked having the last apology, and coming out acting like a good person. Bitchy, in short. "But I am honestly sorry. I shouldn't have said any of that. I mean, the best way to react to a situation like that is be nice, or shut your trap, ne?" She smiled softly. Pausing, she listened to Sakura's confession, not being able to help that small twang that went at her heart. Like a stupid knife, just waiting for a vulnerable spot. Just to JAB. She blinked, her lips quivering into a frown.

"I... Man. I wish I could make it all better, you know?" She hummed quietly. "You know. You should make a new start. Pretend like you never liked him. Oh, and lets give each other new introductions. Let's say I don't know you, so..." She nodded confidently, sticking her hand out to the girl. "Hi! I'm Keiko. What's your name?" She smiled widely, the corners of her eyes squinting up.

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Sakura giggled. She liked that idea, starting over. It seemed like the best thing she could do. The best thing she'd ever do. "Nice to meet you Keiko, I'm Sakura." She said while shaking Keiko's hand which she had extended to her. Sakura wasn't one for handshakes, but it seemed appropriate at that moment. "Well, I don't know about you, but I feel better." She said as if to wipe an invisible sweat drop from her forehead. A load had just been lifted off her shoulder and boy did it feel good. "The bell should be ringing any moment.." She continued back to her desk to grab her things and swung her bag over her back.

Seeing as the door was slightly crack open, Kazumi slipped back into the room without a sound to see that everything was peaceful. Actual peace. No fighting. No yelling. No hostility. Just peace. She smiled to herself and flipped open the flap to her bag. Digging out her sketch book and a pencil, Kazumi began to use the pointless lines to form a picture that didn't seem all so pointless after all.

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:33 pm

Temari smiled to Naru-kun as he leaned his head on her. Her hand slowly went to his hair and she began to play with it slightly. Did she have a thing for hair? Possibly..... "Aww. I told you, you should come live with me. I dont live with the others and you can get the inside scoop on Panda-kun." she giggled before looking at everyone else. Would they think its odd? She shrugged slightly, not really caring what everyone else thought.
Makkii sat alone, not really paying attention to everyone else. She was worried about Gaara and didnt know where he was. Did anyone else? No, of coarse she couldnt ask. That would show that she was worried about him and thought about him. NO. She could NOT say a thing.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:54 pm

"Pleasure," she answered back. She giggled, feeling like she had when she'd first started taking her English class. They'd all been timid, shy to introduce themselves in such a manner. English was a language, foreign to all their tongues, almost unwilling on hers. Anyway, they'd all been like children, giggling the entire time. Her eyes closed slightly as Sakura turned away. Hmm. Next bell. Shrugging, she pulled her bag out from under her seat, fingering the owl that had been patched onto it. Glancing up, she smiled at Sasuke, biting her lip. Ah, it was so funny. Her mother had dressed him up in a frilly little apron that had the name 'Sasu-duck' sewn onto the hem. He hadn't liked it too much, but she knew he had had fun that day. Who wouldn't, prancing around in an apron, and nearly killing their surrogate sister's mom with a simple sewing needle?

Pulling out her notebook, and acrylic sketch pad, she leafed through it, closely looking at the drawings. A splash of paint here... Lime green would do. Maybe more pressure on the smokey brown color she'd added to that tree. And definitely a shimmering green pencil for the outline of the mermaid she was sketching. She shrugged to herself, flipping it closed, with a good scan of the room. It was much more peaceful now. Thank god. She tapped Sasuke's head. "What do you have right now?" They'd gone over schedule before, but Keiko always seemed to forget. It was like she had premature Alzheimer's! He shoved the paper directly in front of her eyes. "Sasukeeeeeee~" She droned. "You know I'm near-sighted! Or far-sighted. Uh~ Which was it again?" Sasuke shrugged, and the female huffed, snatching the paper out of his hand. She paused, looking at his nails.

"Ooooh~ Manicure?" She teased. He always seemed to have perfectly trimmed nails; ones that shined. Shined! And the bastard wouldn't even tell her how! She looked over the paper, a smile on her lips. "Alright, homeroom. Theeeeeen.... Home Ec." Keiko giggled. Home Ec. Perfect for little Sasukina! "Ok. Well, I'll see you in third period for Creative Writing! Be there...." She paused, for dramatic effect. "Or be.... Square." She posed her fingers into a square, fitting it onto his nose. Sasuke chuckled, slapping her fingers out of his face.

"You're so queer," he mumbled, quickly pulling her in for a hug. It ended nearly as quick. Everyone knew Sasuke hated any form of attachment. Even if it was his almost-sister. "Mmm, I know. Later, Sauce. Bye, Nar- Oh! Naru-chan, what do you have next? Sasuke has Home Ec." She smiled, hoping he'd have the same as Sasuke. Or at the very least, have Math with her. She blinked, turning to look at Sakura. Motioning for her to come over with her fingers, she smiled encouragingly. "Saki-chan, what do you have?" The look on Keiko's face was amusing, like a child on Christmas Day. Maybe a tad more excited.

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pandar on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Sakura raised an eyebrow at the two who seemed to be water and fire. Not necessarily in a bad way, but a friendly way. Pulling out her schedule, she looked at it closely and hesitated a bit. She was praying someone would have a class with her, she hated being alone. "Next, I have.." She scanned it over once more, "I have Chemistry." Sakura paused a bit after saying the word Chemistry. Damn, would everything remind her of love now that she'd been hopelessly heartbroken? She sure hoped not. Tilting her head, Sakura looked curiously over to Makii who seemed totally out of it. Looks like her bad day had affected someone else. "Hey Makii, um, what's your next class?" She asked, trying her best to include the girl.

Kazumi listened to them all while continuing to draw. She was so excited about having take art. Homeschooling was great, but it sure didn't offer a highly educated art course which was something she's always dreamed of taking. That and being the worlds youngest professional artist, which most likely wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Her pencil traced the paper repeatedly, the picture in which she was drawing seemed to come into perspective one line at a time...

Pandar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Naruto was glad for Temari blocking the teme from sight, happy to hide the very faint blush from the room. He hadn't really expected Sasuke to actually react positively to the remark. The last thing he needed was for the world to know he too could not deny the Uchiha's magnetic properties. He grinned over at Ko-Ko at her arm fell about his broad shoulders. He wasn't exactly tall, nor short, standing only about 5'8" or so, average for a boy. But what he lacked in the height department, he made up for in his slim, muscled body that was built for the streets and surviving. He hid a good deal of himself, making most think that he was a little on the pudgy side, when really, he had little to no fat on him at all. It made people underestimate him, even if the effect was unintentional at first. All of his clothing came from discount stores like Goodwill and Salvation Army, so rarely did anything actually fit him. He didn't care all that much. Clothes were clothes.

"I like you too- HEY! Who're you callin a kid!?" He whined out indignantly, huffing and pouting very much like a child. Most of it was an act, but at this stage, the act had become so integrated into his personality that he did it habitually, without really trying. But, he didn't think of it as a bad thing for it typically got a laugh from others. At Sakura's question for lunch, he smiled widely, practically wiggling in his seat. Sakura-chan wanted him to eat with them? The thought seemed almost too good to be true for the blond, but because of his naive, friendly nature, he couldn't question it.

"Aa, I'd love to Sakura-chan! That's a good idea! But, you don't have to pay for me, I'd feel bad letting you," He replied cheerfully. Maybe this year was going to be different afterall! Everyone was being so nice to him for once, even the Teme! Naruto felt on the verge of exploding from happy. "Temari-chan is coming too, right?" He asked, his best puppy eyed look in place on his big blue eyes. At her remark on him moving in with her, his face took on a more serious, somber look. It was strange to see such a thing on his face. His eyes dulled a few shades and his lips drew down into a small frown. He sighed against the feel of her fingers in his hair, going limp from the sensation. Yeah, she'd asked him before to move in, but he had declined. He hadn't wanted to give in to the fact that he could not make it on his own, that he hadn't been strong enough. Yes, he was stubborn. But there was something about the idea of being able to say that he'd done it alone, that he'd been fine without parents and family, that he didn't need to depend on others to take care of him that appealed to him. He wanted to be able to say that he didn't fall into depression after the deaths of his family and Sarutobi.And he didn't, not outwardly. He still had not cried over the losses, resorting to faking his happiness and bottling up everything inside where no one could see how hurt he truly was. Part of him wanted to open up to someone, to bawl for days on end and let go, but his pride, his stubborn need to not show that he alone and hurting kept him from doing so.

He was terrified of losing Temari and her siblings, of losing anyone at all, even his arch enemy Sasuke. And that fear kept him at arms length. He felt that if he gave in and moved in with Temari that she too would leave him alone. But the offer was so tempting.

"Hnn, I'll think about it," He replied finally. And he would, at least for a while. Naruto blinked owlishly at the invitation to eat dinner with Ko-Ko and her family. He'd only rarely ate over at a friend's house and that had only been Gaara and occasionally Kiba. An anxious feeling fluttered in his chest, but he forced it away, smiling broadly," Sure! I'd love to, Ko-Ko! Wait...Teme will be there too, won't he?"

Naruto rolled his head to the side in order to peer around Temari at the black haired teen, his glare fixed upon the generally emotionless boy. Could he sit through an evening with the black haired boy without wanting to rip the other to shreds? "I suppose I can put up with him if he's nice to me." Naruto added finally, sticking out his tongue at the Teme, unable to prevent the playful twinkle from showing in his eyes. At the sound of the bell, he yawned widely, rubbing his eyes. Great, there went his nap time for the day. He sat up, already missing the comforting feel of having his hair toyed with.

"Hnnn, I haaaaave~ Awwww maaaan!" His head dropped to the desk beside Temari with a dull thud, his open schedule clutched in his hand. The blond's luck was horrible. Now he'd have to see the bastard three more times in one day! Why hadn't he just moved when he had the chance. Home economics had seemed like a good idea at the time, Naruto wanting to learn how to cook better and such, but knowing that Sasuke was going to be there... His stomach roiled. It were as though cosmic forces (READ: Evil plotting roleplayers) were aligning to keep the Uchiha constantly in his line of sight. He felt like crying. "I have 'Learning to be a Girl' with Teme. Then I have Biology and then Calculus and then...just a study hall and Painting." Surprisingly, Naruto was actually very good at most science and math courses. However, he never really had any time to study, so it didn't really matter in the long run.

(( Gaara will be in my next post. -winks- ))

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheBlueCirca on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:57 pm

Keiko had giggled. Loudly. "Oh, Naru-chan. I call everybody kid. I call myself kid! I even call Sasuke a kid!" She turned her head, smiling at Sasuke, "Isn't that right, kid?" He grumbled in response. "And he's a freakin' beast! I mean, look at him! In all his six-foot three monstrosity!" She gestured to the raven-haired male, eyes wide. "Aaaand... jazz fingers," she exclaimed, wiggling her fingers as she kept her hands directed toward her 'brother'.

She nodded at the blond's inquiry about dinner. Of course Sasuke would be there! "Yeah! He always eats over. Me, him, and my parents. And now, you too." She smiled triumphantly. "Oh, he'll be nice..." She mumbled. Sasuke opened his mouth to protest, and she discreetly stuck her pencil into his lower back. Fighting the yelp that was coming up his throat, the male nodded slowly, his lips formed into a tight line. "I'll be nice, Naruto. Don't you worry about that," he smoothly said, jabbing his finger into the space between Keiko's shoulder blades. She spun around, letting out a quiet whine. Well, that wasn't fair. Wait, was that a twinkle she saw in his eyes. Awh. Crushing?

"And you know what else, Naru? We always wear our pajamas to dinner." She smiled, jerking her head toward Sasuke. "You can see Sasuke wearing those cute little bunny boxers my mom got for him!"

Sasuke could feel his cheeks heating up. Hadn't he thrown those away last year? Looking anywhere but toward the dobe, he pretended to admire the room. Not much to admire. Weird yellow crown molding... Looked like the dobe's hair. Mmm. What he'd give to just run his hands... His eyes widened in alarm. Oh, he was NOT just about to think that. He cleared his throat. "I threw those out, Keiko." She shook her head. "I have them in my closet somewhere." He sighed. Figures.

"You have Home Ec, too? Oh, joy. This is sure to be fun." He muttered, ruffling his own hair. It was already tarnished enough, what with the duck-assery of it. But he always seemed to make it look sexy. At least, that was his own arrogant thought of himself. He looked good, he knew it. He looked at the blond. There was something off. Something different than it had been so many years ago. Or maybe he was noticing something he had failed to notice before. Huh. He was probably just caught up with all these mixed feelings toward him. Yeah, that was it. "I have painting, too." He finally said, dropping his hand back to his side.

Keiko looked between the two. She'd have to ask Sasuke what he was thinking tonight. She had a feeling it'd be something involving Naruto. "Well, I'm off to Algebra. See you third period. Bye, Naru-chan!" She waved, walking down the steps, then out the hall, toward her class. She didn't have any books for the class, so there was no need to go to her locker. Wherever that was.

Sasuke glance at Naruto. "Hn. Want to walk to Home Ec together?" He paused. Something rude. Something rude! "I'm sure you'd get lost without help."

((Algebra is a course you can take in high school, yes? I have no clue. Darn my lack of high school education.
Mmm, Home Ec is gonna be fuuuun. >: D
Oooh, Gaara! I sense a new victim for Keiko, perhaps.))

TheBlueCirca
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 pm

((yay, Panda-kun!! *hugs and dances with excitement*))

Temari continued to play with Naruto's hair, ever so slightly while trying to stay out of everyones way. She was glad he was making friends and had people wanting him over for dinner and such. She had always wanted to request him but always had to resort in making Panda-kun ask. A small smile formed on her face as he asked about her joining him for lunch. "I guess. Makkii has to be able to come too though." She said, glancing over to the girl. She was a little worried about her. After all, she hadn't moved in quite a while.
As Naruto continued on to say he would think about moving in, she looked back to him and kissed the top of his head slightly. "Thats fine, Naru-kun. Whenever your ready, my doors are always open. And I keep the place stocked with Ramen." she added the last part, giggling a little as she knew it would tempt him more. When everyone moved on to what class they had, she remained quiet, not sure on what classes she had.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 pm

He flashed Temari a genuine smile at her response, grinning, " Awww, you just have to go and tell me those things don't you?" She knewhis weakness! Noooo~!

" Really? Pajamas?" He mused curiously, raising a eyebrow in curious stupification. And at the mention of Sasuke's not so manly boxers, a bubbling of laughter built in his throat. He tried to hold it back, really he did, but it was too much. His mind had already concocted the image along with a pair of pink bunny slippers and a cap with little bunny ears. Heh heh. Naruto couldn't hold it in anymore, his laughter cascading from him in waves as he held his sides in agony, tears gathering in his eyes. "C-can I call you, Usagi-chan(Bunny-chan), T-teme?" He blurted out between fits of giggling. And then of course, his mind registered the thought of Sasuke in boxers. Boxers. No shirt, just B.O.X.E.R.S. The blond bit his lip hard, stiffling his dying laughter as red rose across his scarred cheeks, dusting them in a cute pink. He played it off as lack of oxygen, wiping the tears from his eyes and pointedly trying to avoid the thought of seeing Sasuke's pale, lean torso, without a shred of clothing. Sure, the Uchiha probably would have a shirt on, but his in his mind shirts were against the law and so the image was branded there in the forefront of his thoughts. Great.

"Am I supposed to wear pajamas too?" He inquired with a grin, forcing back his blush pointedly. He didn't care about seeing Sasuke half naked! He'd seen other guys, heck, his own abs and chest were probably better anyway! Why did it matter? As for pajamas, this would give him a chance to wear the ones that Gaara had gotten him for his last birthday. "Just to warn you, I usually sleep in the nude." He cackled, lifting his eyebrows suggestively as he stood and scooped up his notebook. He was surprised to hear Sasuke ask him about walking to class, a pout once again crossing his features at the tacked on insult and he had half a mind to tackle the jerk.

"Oh come on Usagi-chan, you just don't want to admit that you LIKE being around me," He sneered, batting his eyes obnoxiously. He waved to the rest of the group, "See you later everyone! I promise I won't catch his hair on fire!"

---

The bell had rung for second period and the red haired male seemed pretty indifferent about skipping first period. Naruto could fill him in later. Mint green eyes scanned the hallway, his expression one of your typical quiet homocidal maniac. He adjusted the bag on his shoulder, pale hand curling around the strap as he strode along to his Chemistry class. Chemistry + Gaara hadn't really been the wisest of choices from the school. They'd learn. The silent male ignored the usual looks he received, stopping by his locker. Without bothering to dial in the combination, he slammed the side of his fist into the middle of it and the metal door swung open with a whine. Even inanimate objects feared the kid. He tossed his bag inside, pulled out his Chem book, a notebook, and a pen and slammed the door shut again, making everyone nearby jump anxiously. No one really wanted to attract the attention of the frightening teen.

Gaara absently rubbed his left shoulder, his simple gray, long sleeved sweater hiding the fairly decent sized bruise there. He'd been a bit careless today. If he'd had waited and had Naruto back him up instead of those incompetant losers that followed him everywhere, there wouldn't have been a problem at all. Tch. He glared at a pair of jocks that were muttering and looking at him in a not so kind manner, his head tilting to the side slightly. They, wanting to prove just how unafraid and tough they were, strode over to greet Gaara, blocking him against the lockers.

"So,the goth freak did show up today," One stated mockingly. Gaara let out a silent sigh, his eyes narrowing dangerously. This was not a good day for anyone to piss him off. The second one poked him on the side of the forehead, right where the blood red tattoo for the word love was embedded. "Why do you have this gay ass symbol?"

"It's because no one else loves him and it makes him feel better at night," The first replied in a falsetto tone. Before either male could react, Gaara had slammed one's face into the nearest locker and dropped the other to the floor, the red head's polished black shoe resting atop the dumb jock's throat lightly. The young teen leaned over him menacingly, a small sadistic smirk rolling across his pale lips in a way that made him appear almost inhuman.

"Touch me again...I'll cut off your hands and feed them to your little friend here,"He rasped out in his rough, soft voice. And then his smile was gone and he was once again placid and composed. He stepped around the fearful duo, everyone who had witnessed the event doing well to stay far away from the unstable male. Gaara was dangerous and all of them knew it. And yet, no one was brav e enough to turn him in. They knew better. He spotted his homeroom, glancing inside for a moment as he strode past. His eyes lingered upon Naruto, his sister and the quiet girl that was often around Temari. Hopefully, he would be with at least one of them so he wouldn't feel too out of place. The red head kept moving, slipping into his next class and seating himself in the front row, close to the window. Strangely enough, when the anti-social male attended, he did above average in school. He didn't have anything against school really, his other activities just tended to keep him away.

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Temari sighed at the bell. When Naruto had moved off of her, she stood. After stretching a little she smirked. "Yes, I didnt have to." she replied before grabbing her things. Her feet shuffled over to Makkii who she slightly poked. "Heeeyyyy....Makkii....." she called poking her a few more times. She sighed then started walking out the door. She didnt know what class she was going to, but she decided to just fallow everyone else. What had they said....Chemistry? Either way, that is where she was going. Makkii had that class next she was sure. She walked out of the class and then down the hall to the chemistry room. She walked in and noticed her brother. "Hey, Panda." she greeted, sustaining her good mood. "We missed you in first period. Especially Makkii." she said then sighed, hoping the girl hadn't died out of worry. "Where were you?" she asked while walking and sitting in a desk near him. Her tone was slightly nice, but held a parenting tone. This was a rare thing, and she wouldn't push it too far. Curiosity killed the cat after all.
Makkii got up, gabbed her things and headed out the door. Her eyes were puffy and her face was red from having her face down on the desk. Walking to her locker, she noticed the indention in one of the lockers close to hers. She laughed a little bit then got her chemistry book. Closing the locker she looked around before receiving multiple glares from a few preps. "Today isnt Halloween freak." On hissed before another one joined in. "Oh wait. You have Halloween every day." the other girl laughed. Makkii smiled and nodded. "Your right. And the best time to have Halloween on Christmas." she replied then walked away. As she walked to the classroom, her fake smile faded and her eyes teared up. It had been a joke with her mom to have some sort of Halloween event on Christmas. But now that her mother had died, she didnt have anyone to spend the time with. Temari had offered but she knew she had better things to do. She walked into the class room and smiled to Temari onto to see Gaara-sama. She turned around quickly, hitting the door on accident. She winced at the pain before opening the door and walking outside. She didnt think Gaara-sama would be there, and she wasn't expecting to see him in a moment like this. She was depressed and broken. She could have someone she idolized seeing her in her in such a bad state. Just outside the classroom, she wiped her eyes slightly, though she was sure to not ruin her makeup. After a moment of calming herself completely and sniffling she walked back in, completely un-aware of the blood that slowly drizzled from her busted nose. She continued to sniffle though, before noticing Temari laughing hysterically. Ignoring her for a moment, she walked back towards her and sat in a desk, forcing herself to not looked at Gaara. She was scared to look at him. Not because she feared him, but she feared him rejecting her completely. She sighed then looked at him, trying to see like nothing was wrong. "Hey, Gaara-sama." she uttered, her voice giving her shy-ness away.

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Pandar wrote:Sakura giggled. She liked that idea, starting over. It seemed like the best thing she could do. The best thing she'd ever do. "Nice to meet you Keiko, I'm Sakura." She said while shaking Keiko's hand which she had extended to her. Sakura wasn't one for handshakes, but it seemed appropriate at that moment. "Well, I don't know about you, but I feel better." She said as if to wipe an invisible sweat drop from her forehead. A load had just been lifted off her shoulder and boy did it feel good. "The bell should be ringing any moment.." She continued back to her desk to grab her things and swung her bag over her back.

Yorumi smiled slightly as Sakura introduced her self to Keiko but as soon as she grabbed her bag Yorumi did so as well and followed after her.

As soon as the bell had rung All of the other kids had rushed out she slowly left as well.

(Sorry I can't think of much else to put here now.)
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:37 am

Arashi let out a reversed gasp as the sounds of a bell ringing woke him up from his resting place on the bench. He realised at that point he had skipped an entire lesson and either no-one had noticed or no-one had cared. He raised his brows; lookng from left to right. Then his eyes narrowed and he looked from left to right again, "Nobody saw... Anything..." He pushed himself up onto his feet and took in a deep breath through his nose and then stepped forwards. "... I hope."

He turned around so he faced the main entrance and took a step or so to the side so he was level with it. It was rather amazing how he had fallen asleep in the place he was most likely to get noticed, yet stil not get noticed. These were ninja! You would think that some of the teachers or trainers would atleast act like them.

With a bland expression on his face he pushed open the doors and stepped inside; stopping for a moment or two to grasp the current portrayal with his eyes. He had no idea what lesson was next, so decided to do the next best thing rather than spend time trying to find out. He would follow people... Yep. Following was good.

The first person he noticed was the one with red hair known as Gaara. Oh, he obviously had no idea who the guy was but did he care? No. Even if he did know, he had no quarrel with following a guy more likely to kill him than his mother. So he followed him into the class and looked around with one eye narrowed and the opposite eyebrow raised. "What class is this?" - It was too late to realise he had actually spoken out loud, but, rather than slap his hand over his mouth to stop himself he simply turned to th right, took one step forward and then faked a trip as he fell onto his own face.

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!