Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kuroi Hoshi Academy of Assasins IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Kuroi Hoshi Academy of Assasins IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gravity on Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Alice pulled up to the school in her Toyota Camry from the long summer break. She stepped out of the car and there was a light breeze. Pulling her hair out of her face "Wow I forgot how much I hate seeing this school at first." In a monotone voice she continued to walk towards the doors of the school."Hi! Mr.Lee it seems like I haven't seen you in forever!" Alice said with a blissful laugh hugging the teacher.

"It's nice to see you Alice, how have you been over your break, practicing hard I hope." Mr.Lee said with a slight smirk growing across his face.

"Yes! Every single day. I haven't forgotten a thing that you have tought me." She said returning his smirk back.

As she started to walk away Mr.Lee swiftly threw a throwing knife at Alice as she turned away. Hastily kicking her leg straight up backwards she hit the end of the blade, grabbing it and she threw it past his head cutting a few hairs. Grinning she walked a way with a slight chuckle, her old teacher hadn't changed one bit. He was always testing his students at every chance he had.

Alice made it to her dorm room and threw her stuff on the twin-sized bed. Laying down next to her stuff she rolled over, looking out her window at the mountains.

"I have a strange feeling about this school year but I don't know what."
Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on my trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,
Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on my trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gravity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Kuroi Hoshi Academy of Assasins IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 pm

Drifting into his parking spot in his 1965 Mustang, Obsidian grabbed his duffle and made a beeline for his dorm. Passing others and deflecting a charam, he reached his dorm threw his stuff by the twin bed. "Let the war begin, let the blood flow, bring the rain." he said, cracking his neck. Spending his summer babysitting and doing his regular side jobs, Obsidian was set for the year. 'Wonder who's on team 3?' he mused slightly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Kagami hopped out of Makoto's car. "goodby Kagami." he waved at her. "And remember, if any boys give you trouble, use this." he threw a can of pepper spray to Kagami. "Really? Pepperspray? In a school full of assassins?" She smiled and took her bags. "By by." she said and hugged him. "And do me a favor." she said. "What?" Makoto asked. "Go on a date while I'm gone." she said. He started laughing and she was off.
She looked around the school in awe. Here she was going to learn all she needed to know to be a great assassin. She found her room and threw her stuff down. She sat down on her bed to wait for her roomate to come, if she had one. She then got bored and took one of her sais and started fiddleing with it in her hand.
Vlad looked over the students. Some familiar, some new. Most were human, which sucked because he couldn't drink any of their blood.
'I have a strange thought about this group.' he thought.

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Keniko walked up to the school. She didn't have a fancy car or friends, she always distant herself from other people, it was something that seem almost instinctual for her. She walked into the school, walked pass everyone, not giving anyone a single glance and went to find her dorm room. She quickly found it and saw that no one was in it. She dropped her black bag and laid down on the bed and closed her eyes.

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:27 am

zero loved driving to and from the academy because of all the winding roads and this year was even better as he had just bought himself and old dodge viper and was taking the road at high speed. once through the roads zero slowed down to enter the grounds and parked in a random spot. before exiting his car zero looked int his glove compartment "now which one to use ah this one" he said and grabbed his bag and what looked like a smoke bomb. zero walked all the way to the front door before some one said something "zero kensai the academy prankster i trust we arent going to have any incidents this year" said a good looking female teacher that zero did not recognize. "i cant promise that miss but i can say there would be less if you go on a date with me" zero said with a smirk. "hmmm let me think about that... no now move on or there will be trouble" the teacher said. "trouble with you miss if i didnt have something i had to do i'd take you up on that offer see ya" zero said and walked in and up the first flight of stairs. as he reached the landing zero threw the smoke bomb looking thing over the banister and it exploded just before hitting the ground but instead of smoke there was a blinding light and everyone in the hall below was walking into each over. "classic" zero said and went to his room and dropped onto his bed.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehanne on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Today--for the first time--Hotaru was fully alive. Or was he? True he had died hundreds of times before. But in the aftermath, life always felt novel immediately following his reincarnation.

He sat practicing cleansing meditiation techniques in his "office." It barely qualified so, haveing only the necessary forms in a file cabinet and a desk accessible while kneeling. Outside his offfice, he heard a flash bomb in the halls, disturbing his concentration. "And yet, it seems so soon." He smiled gently and got up from the posistion. With Hotaru, there was no time to waste.

Today was the start of a new year in the school. New faces, fresh blood, and aquantances who--for the first year--don't, and may never again, return. T'is a personality quirk of Nature: day by day, nothing may seem to change, but very soon, everything is different.

As he walked down the hallway he caught a few glances from the freshman students. Traditional style clothes were once enforced as a mandatory dress code, but that, as so much else, has changed. It was the minority, now, that wore traditional cloth during their free time. Some of the students--even some of the ones he's had before--thought him a new student himself, with his youthful appearance and the fact that they had not seen his face before.

He had been thinking of the passage of time since last he saw students roam these halls when he got to his destination; the dormroom of Alice Takaha. Perhaps he was a bit too lost in thought as he opened the door without warning and used rather ambigous word choices. "Miss Takaha: welcome to the school. We will be seeing eachother throughout the school year, so I hope we will get along." He then left without another word, not realising he had, in no way, left a proper first impression on his student as per intention.
Maybe you are right, and this world isn't anything special after all.
But as familiar sights look different when seen from on high--as even when it's raining, blue skies spread out above the clouds--don't you think that the way you view the world changes depending on how it is perceived?
O, what a wonderful world! Even if it's a lie, if you believe it, maybe you'll feel happier than yesterday. Right?
Good or bad or something amazing: it isn't about what you do; it's about living without regret. That's it.

Jehanne
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Grinstein stepped out of the back of the black vehicle, smiling and giving a small wave to the driver signalling him to leave. He then walked onto the campus, observing all of the students that were arriving from break.

"Ah...so many new faces. Things are going to be fun..." He said, smiling. Grinstein always smiled, always, which is what had made him a notorious assassin in Germany. He headed to the dorm rooms to set his belongings down. "I have been placed in team one...so it doens't even have a name yet? How interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the type of people I will be working with." When he reached his room he set his stuff down gently on the ground next to his bed, and looked out the window. "Ah, such beautiful scenery. This is certainly a relaxing place to learn the arts of taking another's life. Such beauty in a place full of death, how ironic." He smiled and sat down at his desk. He picked up a briefcase and set it down on the desk, opening it to reveal two special gloves, onto which each finger was ringed multiple times with hair-like razor wire that Grinstein could control individually. They were his primary weapons. Ten fingers, ten targets. "This is going to be a fun year..." He said, putting the gloves on.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Lina jumped of the back of the black motorcycle and looked up at the school before turning around to look at her brother. "Thanks for the lift Eliot."
"No problem. Have a great school year kido. Oh, and don't get into to many fights." he said well grinning. Grinning back lina gave a thumbs up and watched her brother ride off.

Lina walked through the doors and stopped. She looked around in awe. It wasn't her first time hear but she found that she couldn't help it, she truly loved comeing to kuroi. Shacking her head she carried on walking makeing her way to the steps when a sudden flash went off. She was instantly blinded and as a result walked right into a banister. "owwwwwww..." she said. As the flash of light wore of and she regained her sight Lina found her hand infront of her holding her gun. ' i don't remmember doing that.' she thought to herself. Shaking her head once again she put her gun back in her holster and carried on upstairs to find her room.

She opened the wooden door and walked into her new room for the year to find someone all ready there. It was a girl with black hair and she was fiddilling with, what looked like sais.
"Hi" Lina said raising her hand in a sort of wave as she walked further into the room.
an optimist is someone who jumps of the Empire state building and after 50 floors says "so far, so good"

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Kagami turned her head to the girl that entered the room. "Oh hi. I'm Kagami and I guess I'm your new roomate." She smiled and put down her sai. "Nice to meet ya." she said and put out her hand.

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:40 pm

After she got aquinted with Lina, Kagami left the room and tried to see who else was on team 3. She walked down the hall ,but tripped over one of her heels and her hand banged against someones door on accident. Some guy opened the door. "Hey." she said started turning red. "Are you on team 3?'

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm

"Yeah, name's Obsidian Knight." he said, sounding very southern. Going back and getting his four guns and katana, he closed the door and cracked his neck.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:49 pm

"Well, nice to meet you, Obsidian Knight. Wow that's a mouthful. Can I call you Obi? I'm gonna call you Obi .I'm Kagami Yanimari. I'm on team 3 too." Kagami said hyperly and stuck out her hand to hand shake. "I look forward to working with you."

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:13 pm

"Just call 'Sidian or Knight. Wonder if we got a samurai to?" he said, shaking her hand. Heading down the hall, He checked his cell, 'My sister wants to talk soon.' he thought

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:07 pm

Kagami followed Sidian down the hall, "Sidian it is then." she started to ponder. "So I'm guessing you like guns." she said glanceing at his guns. "I'm more of a melee type of girl." she said taking out her sais and throwing one at the wall. She turned at Sidian and smiled. "Let's go find team 3's last member!" she exlaimed.

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Grabbing the sai and spinning it he said, "I like katanas to."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrostbittenAngel on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:42 pm

"Katanas. Could you show me how to use thoughs? I tried to use one when I was training ,but wasn't that good at it." Kagami said. "Oh. Can I get your opinion on this?" She pulled out her new silver pistol. "Do you think this is a good assassinating gun?"

FrostbittenAngel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:49 pm

zero begrudgingly lifted himself off off the bed and started to unpack his bag placing on his desk his katanna and 2 guns. "this is alway the part that i hate" zero said pulling out a maintenance kit. quickly he disasembles the magnums and began to clean the barrels this took him a matter of minutes as they where already quite clean. then came the taxing part the sword but zero knew how important it was to keep a well maintained blade so got on with the task of sharpening and cleaning. this took about half an hour in which time he had expected someone to come asking questions about the earlier bomb. when he was finished zero moved on to his next this sorting his pranks.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:06 pm

"Maybe, my thought is simple, use what works." he said. Then he stopped when he saw a sword. 'A fellow swordsman.' he thought, heading over to him and leaning on the door frame. "Name's Obsidian."

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:59 pm

zero had just finished putting his pranks away and had put a shock buzzer in his pocket when he heard some one speak. zero turned to see a guy and a girl stood by his door 'i really should start closing that' he thought to himself remembering laying on the bed staring at the open door and saying forget it. "oh yeah i havent been without a sword since i was 7 years old oh i'm zero by the way zero kensai" zero said walking towards obsidian taking his hand out of his pocket and holing out to shake hands "nice to meet you".

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 pm

"Same, nice katana. I got one to." he shaking Zero's hand and using his free to point to the blade on his left hip. Usually it's on his back, angled to his right. But he didn't have to put it there.

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!