Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kyuuketsuki Inc. {:.2.0 Taking Requests!.:}

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Kyuuketsuki Inc. {:.2.0 Taking Requests!.:}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:21 am

This is the new topic for my signature shop,just follow the rules and fill out the request sheet,it's simple and easy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST SHEET:

Character Name:
Quote:
Picture(s)
Theme:
Special Requests:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

[No] using the signatures I make you off this site [Unless] you tell me.
•Credit [me] under your signature.
•If your having the request done for a friend,[please] follow above rules.
•Do [Not] take credit for my work.
•Do [Not] Modify the signatures or avatars I give you,if they are too small or too big tell me,ill gladly rescale them.
•Do [Not] take credit for the pictures you give me to make your signature/avatar they are [neither] mine or yours [unless] though of course you drew them. :lol:
Disclaimer:

I take [no] credit for the pictures given to me or used by me in signatures or avatars weather their background stoks or the character pictures themselves,the pictures used are souly under the rights of their creators and nothing more.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Examples Of My Signature Work:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any Questions,Contact Me At:

Sakumo_Ankoku@yahoo.com

Sidenote:

The Above signatures are called [blanks] meaning they have no font on them and don't have any 'owners',and they are up for grabs if you'd like to claim one do so now and Ill put your character name and quote on them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Kyuuketsuki Inc. {:.2.0 Taking Requests!.:}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Nah, I'm good for no rank. Actually, if you want a bit more fun with a militant style?

I give you this to try, its military for you ( But with a twist )

Name Of Character: Cadoc Rydderch
Quote: Pleidiol Wyf I'm Glwad
[ Which, if you are interested means I am true to my country. ]
Pictures: Toodoo
Theme: Valour, Chivalry,Military - You choose my dear friend.

Here's hoping this one works. Did you say you used Gimp aswell? I've tried it and failed several times, but onward I go!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:33 am

im amazed at your work soon ill send you a pic lol

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:53 pm

I need a bigger picture Sami.

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Versus on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:20 pm

REQUEST SHEET:

Character Name: Catalyst
Quote: "Where the Catalyst goes change will follow."
Picture(s) http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa30 ... eyes-1.jpg
Theme: Assassins
Special Requests: If you could add; Syndicate of Ideological Alteration, that would be great. Not too large or anything.

thanks for the consideration.

Versus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:33 am

Couldn't fit all of your quote into everything so I put the last bit on your avatar.
Hope it's okay.

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Versus on Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 am

That's fine. It looks outstanding, thank you. If you're still taking requests when I need another I now where I'm coming...

Versus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Wonderful,take them right here Ill be up for it Lol.

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:37 am

Character Name: SAGA
Quote: "I live only to be one with you."
Picture(s): http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb22 ... funny1.jpg
Theme: Something holy, light like. I want it pure, but also epic.
Special Requests: Nothing much. If it comes with a avatar of the face preferably, I would love you forever. When doing the avy, if you do one, you don't need to get any text in there, only on the signature.

I may have another one, since me and Versus are part of the S.I.A, but I have to see what my other partners as well are going to do. Thanks!

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Kaname Kuran wrote:

Do you mind shortening the avatar to 100x100?

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:14 pm

100x100 isn't the best idea in the world since well,it looks pretty f'ed up but here you go.

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:34 pm

All good. I wish this site didn't have the 100x100 rules, but they do so eh. Mabye I should suggest they widen it some. I might just do that....

I might come back soon for another signature, if you don't mind. 2 weeks possibly.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:00 pm

8) Alright.

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Character Name: Madame Butterfly
Quote: "Ephemeral I am. However, I imprint myself on your soul."
Picture(s): http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/angeltakesflight07/moon_butterfly.jpg , http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q230/lilmandymessmaker/normal_butterfly_kimono.jpg
Theme: Dreamy and whimsical in a way, I want it to have an unearthly feel!
Special Requests: One is for an avatar and other for a signature! I would let you decide which picture you would prefer!

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:47 am

[This set I am hopping will be done in a identical way at Versus above. We are all part of the same group]

Character Name: Law
Quote: If you can, do as you did with his avatar and add "Change will Follow". But if not, simply do the avatar, but either way it has to be 100x100 is possible. Because of the forums >_>
Picture: http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc33 ... -yuber.jpg
Theme: Assassins [As Versus]
Special Request: The adding of Syndicate of Ideological Alteration. Of a similar size as his.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:31 pm

[This set I am hopping will be done in a identical way at Versus above. We are all part of the same group] < Apart of this group

Character Name: Ashige
Quote: If you can, do as you did with his avatar and add "Change will Follow". But if not, simply do the avatar, but either way it has to be 100x100 is possible. Because of the forums >_>
Picture: http://tinyurl.com/ktuxah
Theme: Assassins [As Versus]
Special Request: The adding of Syndicate of Ideological Alteration. Of a similar size as his.

"They Claim I Am Mad, When They Are All Mad Themselves"

Dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:21 am

Thank you very much! I love it very much! Please expect from me another set of request soon!

Butterfly Princess
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:24 pm

[deleted request at character death]
Last edited by Prose on Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!