Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lacrezia - The Reborn World

Lacrezia - The Reborn World

a part of “Lacrezia - The Reborn World”, a fictional universe by Ageha.

5 years after dreadful Antiva Chronus Online has ended, a new VRMMO appears on horizon and brings new trouble along with it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lacrezia - The Reborn World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Lacrezia - The Reborn World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:47 am

Up and alive.... and still in the same spot! -.-
Don't say that you can't do it, if you haven't tried.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:53 am

Asher, did you just try to reference team Four Star?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:41 am

Maybe~
What? I got into the mood. Again.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:51 am

No, that reference was lame. And it will take a miracle to get me into mood again.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:52 am

Er.... Consider it deleted then ....

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:59 pm

Still encountering massive writer's block with my first post... help? Somebody? Please?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:34 am

You're even here? And don't give me that writer's block crap. It doesn't last this long.

Just pop up when your character is fighting something and then he suddenly receives the message of 1st boss and goes to kill it. Done.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:12 am

Well... That was uncalled for...

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:46 pm

I can understand agehas frustration and I won't lie, its kind of my fault that we're this behind. I myself was holding back two characters because I hadn't gotten a post in. :( I know it seems like our fearless gm is being ruthless and harsh but we all DID comit to this and we're all letting her down by not making any progress. Yes we all have our own lives and what not but, like I said, we've committed to this so lets continue to make an epic story guys and if any of your are confused about the plot or don't know what to write or jump in, just ask! :p

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Finally, somebody who understands it! T^T *snuggles Mat to death*

But seriously, you guys, muster up your imagination! I have regional English contest ahead this month so the more I write and read the bigger chance I will have at winning.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Ha, someone made a reference in there post? What a nerd. Not like I made a DE:HR reference in my last post or anything, ahaha...

Also, I pahsted, hopefully it's decent enough to work off of. I'll be a bit busy catching up in other RPs, as I was gone with no internetz for a few days and they piled up :C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Dernit Famished, I was going to make a flying fish crack.

ALSO:

In an effort to keep a decent pace, why don't you go ahead and take us to the village and get us started on your quest? You can just edit that in behind what you already wrote. No use in us just talking in circles, y'knowwutImean?

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 pm

I agree with Homes over here. It would be good for us to just skim through the quest rather than go into full detail so we can get to the juicy boss fight with everyone else.. XD

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:34 am

You were thinking of actually writing a detailed quest? XD

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Alright, edited.

If we need to slow down, then we'll just put more detail into Solstice's quest, I figure.

Points to those who get my new reference.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:04 am

Anyone who believes I should still be positive please raise your hand. >>

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fateless on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:26 am

*Raises hand*

We can still do this, Ageha! :D Don't you worry ^-^

Fateless
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:16 am

*raises hand* ._.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:59 am

Okay, enough this useless waiting. Obviously we all are sick of this trapped-inside-video-game theme, so let's make a new roleplay! This time how I want to hear from you what would you like to roleplay or any ideas you might have.
I'm going to put them together and we'll create something completely new a cool.

I had idea of people being bound to each other by some kind of curse, but I have not figured out details.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fateless on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:14 am

I still think that we can continue this roleplay, but only if we all work together on it ^-^ A roleplay needs all the group's effort, after all :D

But if you're into making a new roleplay, I'm with you, Ageha :D I liked the idea of people being bound to each other by a curse, and I think it would be nice to throw in a Lovecraftian theme :) (I've read a lot of his short stories, so I can provide information if needed) ^-^

I'm going to school now, so I'll think of a story idea in class :D

Fateless
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!