Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Legend To Other... A Newb In Here...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

A Legend To Other... A Newb In Here...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ceuphus Seal on Sat May 17, 2008 8:21 am

Hey everyone... as you can see, my name is Ceuphus. (other call me CS)

I started role playing in the mid 2003 on AirG, which it now called BoostHookt. It's basically a social chat network for cell phone carriers. ( Yes, I role played on a phone...) During my time there, I grew and learn very quickly in the community, allowing myself to being more opened socially, and mentally. After four years in the RP community, I've became well known popular and respected for my RP skills in combat reputation, defeating well over 57 members in AirG. But ever since, AirG's passion of role playing is fading, leaving my reputation behind... Untill now.

I heard of this site from a friend of mine, so I would like to being anew here. I prefer more of a chat-based role play, as well in combat for that format. I'm more of a one liners RPer, action orientated, like this: ^His body begins to manifest in the rafter's shadows, griping onto his blade^. I also cam multi and semi para, but I'm still learning. But what like to do, really when I'm not RPing.. Is to spar! 8) (T2 spar.. speed typing) I hope by being a part of this site, I become another helping for other, and for the sake of Role Playing

I'll update my profile here ASAP to give out my IM, if other would like, for a time, to talk. Thanks again..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ceuphus Seal
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: A Legend To Other... A Newb In Here...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sat May 17, 2008 9:21 am

Welcome to the site!

I am the loveable and all-caring Rose! You can find me practically everywhere on this site, I swear I never leave it!!!

lol

If you have any concerns, questions, and/or any other assorted comments, please do not hesitate to contact our lovely mods, we'll be happy to help you out or point you in the right direction if we don't have the answer. I'm sure one of us will have the answer to your problem or questions.

Welcome, be welcomed, and hope this becomes a haven for you like it has for so many of us.
I hope to see you around the site!
-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sat May 17, 2008 9:07 pm

Hello! I'd support you on your way to spee typing but I can't speed type at all so converting you sounds better! Mwahahaha. Check out the Academy in my siggy if you want to get better at paragraph posting or just to get some tips and pointers. Have fun and join the cha if you'd like.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun May 18, 2008 12:15 pm

Hello. I am Ryand Smith, just came by to say hello, and welcome to RPGateway. This is just a general invite to come on andListen to my roleplay

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:25 pm

You're more into this advertising thing that I expected....

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:25 pm

I believe it is spelled "n00b."
And watch out, there are some people here who just use intro forums to increase post count.
{No, silly, that's the Skiffy forums.}
Oh.
Skiffy forums are here, by the way, if anyone's interested.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:30 pm

I don't care about my post count. I have two agendas: One, to have something to do when I'm bored, two, to greet more people that Rose, three, to get my way onto the staff, four, to take over the world, five, to learn how to count.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sun May 18, 2008 12:32 pm

Why more people than me??? I talk to everyone and anyone who'll talk to me.... *wonders why everyone has been picking on her recently*.... What'd I ever do to you?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:32 pm

ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT ZACK PERCONTI?
Because you act just like him!
*snicker*

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sun May 18, 2008 12:37 pm

I have no clue as to who that is....

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:38 pm

Because I'm bored and want to be competetive at the moment. Besides it shows people they don't have to put on a face here. They can be themselves, no matter how annoying or weird they may be.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:39 pm

Ah, I was ninja'd.
I meant to aks Hyde whether or not he was Perconti.
Because Perconti he is...

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:46 pm

Who told you! I swear to god if you tell anyone.... I mean....um... what do you mean..um... who is this Perconti fellow?

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:50 pm

He's just this guy.
He goes to my school.
He's pretty much you, with a Satan affiliation.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!