Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life in Bretonnia

Life in Bretonnia

a part of “Life in Bretonnia”, a fictional universe by Breeze.

Build and conquer as you live out the life of a Knight. Fight and die for the sake of your families honor.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life in Bretonnia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Life in Bretonnia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:15 am

There is always a prize in a tournament :P 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. I'll probably have the melee, jousting, and archery as the three categories you guys can compete in (You can compete in them all really).

A ball without wine? What crazy talk, of course there will be wine. Its not a ball until someone gets wasted and makes an ass out of himself... I put my money on Rils character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Breeze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 am

Keren will hit on someone, drunk then never remember... It happened in the story many times... Far, far too often... Fear for your characters, people... Fear for them...

And Keren will want to know the prizes before she signs up. She likes knowing, ya know?
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:28 am

lol you are just a con artist. :P Wiggling out information out of me, and you better use the fact that you are the only girl character, at the moment! Use it! Abuse it!

I'll tell you guys more about the tourney once I discuss it with my con-artist of a partner to decide what NPCs will be in the tourny and prizes.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:31 am

Kufufu... Breezy, your words wound my gentle heart... To say such things about a lady of my raising is quite mean...

And Keren will now shamelessly flirt with with every man know, thank you, Breezy.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:48 am

Yes I know, but I have been told that I am quite the rouge.

You are quite welcome. I am just here to steer you on the correct path, my child, and the correct path is to shamelessly flirt with everyone, but remember! never get involved, use them and throw them away.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:18 am

Kufufufu~ I will do as my destiny dictates then. As a co-gm, it shouldn't be too easy though... I will rely on you to create the needed situations!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:25 am

You can count on me to be an awesome wing-man.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:19 am

Uh I was wondering what would be a good salary to pay my men at arms? Or do they even get paid at all?
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:22 am

I'll have you all know my balls are renowned throughout Bretonia.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 am

I still find that sentence funny!

And alas, Keren will only want to drink with him. Tradition and all that jazz.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, I would not be able to continue with this roleplay anymore due to some unforseen circumstances :/, I've spoke to Breeze and posted something so as not to ruin the fluidity of the story.

It was fun to do it with you people while it lasted.

See you around roleplaygateway. :]

Regards,
flickery

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Damn Flickster, that's a shame mate, all the best see you around!

Now what have we here... A keep without a Knight... Hehehe >:)

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:25 pm

Actually, you know I think I'm going to delete my posts totally so it's not awkward or upset any balance. It wasn't there in the first place.

*points to rill* See? Balance. :>

I'm joking, see you around.
Last edited by flickery on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 pm

See ya, flickery! We'll run into each other again. I always seem to do that....

And Breezy, you will be the best wingman a girl can have! Hurrah? Or huzzah..?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Looking forward to it, Winged!

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Ah don't worry mate, my character doesn't even know were your castle is! nor does anyone else really... So it should stand pretty much untouched if you ever wish to come back to it!

Shame to lose you mate... I still fondly remember our antics back in the Witches Garden days :p

And to Child I say only-

"Well I'm ever upper-class high society;
God's gift to ballroom notoriety;
And I always fill my ballroom;
The event is never small;
The social pages say I've got the biggest balls of all..."

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Pffft... My amazing mind took that all ways... Try to think of them all while I laugh myself out of my chair!

And I just noticed Keren's romantic opinions... A playboy, a giant, a semi-pushover for nobles, some kind of daughter complex and a dragon chaser... The odds are in everyone's favor...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 pm

Oi! Who're you calling a semi pushover?! >:P

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 pm

What are you talking about Ril? Obviously you are the guy with the daughter complex.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Ah yes... O' course...
Think I'll take 'giant'... In more ways than one ... Hur. Hur. Hur.

Rill
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!