Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Life in Bretonnia

Life in Bretonnia

a part of “Life in Bretonnia”, a fictional universe by Breeze.

Build and conquer as you live out the life of a Knight. Fight and die for the sake of your families honor.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Life in Bretonnia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Life in Bretonnia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Rill... You were the playboy... Try again tomorrow!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Playboy?!
Silly Lass... Couldn't see Bjorn in a dressing gown and a pipe lounging around in an expensive Mansion...

Raiding one maybe, putting it to the torch, stealing any valuables and making off with a sack of over his shoulder and a struggling woman under one arm...

And who says he's a romance prospect? he may be happily married, quiet, god fearing family man for all your character knows :P

Try again tomorrow :P
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Bah! A semi-unknown character! Everyone knows who Keren is though! She has horns for Hathor's sake! If that doesn't separate her from the crowd, I don't know what will!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Pah! A mere gimmick making her nothing more than a talking point of mild interest amongst her neighbours... Nobody else in the Kingdom has even heard of her deeds... Or any of ours come to that.... Yet. >;)

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:45 pm

Ah, true... Hey, has everyone posted once? Are we ready for another round?

And as for this battle, it will be taken to IC! Though, they'll be able to stop of ale right..?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:55 pm

We are waiting for pohp still, but this is the last day, so Ill have it up either late tonight, or early tomorrow :P

Yep, you are both unimportant >.>

Breeze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Says the king, duke and the friggin kingdom itself...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:00 pm

You forgot monsters, evil Gods, and the Lady of the Lake... -_- but I do not have someone to truly call my own. I go to a ball, and its just a whole bunch of me.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Is it safe to come out yet? I'm scared... Just kidding of course. Rickard Drakon is always calm, cool, and composed, even in the most wild of social engagements.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Which is where we come in and laugh at your sorry- I mean, we take your characters our on dates and junk... Yeah, that's what I meant...

And he should fear for his sanity around a drunk Keren. And his body...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Uh... I'm lost... What exactly is going on right now?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Nothing really, we are just playing. Teasing each other that kind of thing.

:( Why you so mean child? It wasn't my fault... >.> it was just really cold.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Suuuuuure... I'm the cold one... And poor cha... So lost in the insanity that is us...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:31 pm

oh it's all right, and by the way call me Chaz. I took the z off because Cha-kun sounds better than Chaz-kun. So when do you expect to have the report up by Breezy?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Later tonight or early tomorrow. I want to give a few more hours for our last guy who read my PM, so I think he may be on. I am already writing them now.

:P lol blast you child, now everyone is going to call me Breezy.

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Verdammt, Breezy! I said don't call me child... I'm not that young...

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:25 pm

I only call you child because its the first part of your name, mm so then Wing?

Breeze
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Huh... What's the child complaining about now..? :P

Rill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Rill, shut up. Just. Shut it. It's not even a joke. Don't call me child. Ever.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Breeze on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 pm

lol >:) Its ok winged, you are older then all of us! You are already starting to sag in some areas. >.> Now I must flee before I get hurt...

Three and a half reports done :P Goooo me!

Breeze
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!