Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Like a Hobo [ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Like a Hobo [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Allen's great! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Oh, goodie!
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Posh.0 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Denny is finished, hope he's okay.

The history was a bit rushed, forgive me...

Posh.0
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:33 am

I'm done with Nick, jsyk. :)
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:31 pm

I've finished Mal!

Her story is a bit lame though. :/

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Z0mbieRave on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 am

ImageName: Natassiti May Willow, Ackley

Personality: Quiet, caring, dependent, reliable, trustworthy, cautious, nervous, doesn't like fighting, easily persuaded, keeps her opinion to herself.

More or less, Ackley's a mute. On very rare occasions will she speak; most of the others that she travels with don't know her name- only Ackley. Her opinion on some things are different, but she keeps that to herself; voicing one's opinion could cause yelling and fighting. She's nice for the most part but more than likely comes off as mean considering she doesn't talk to anyone, only a select few in her lifetime have actually heard her voice. Ackley's on honest woman, cares about how other people feel, doesn't like when someone's hurt, and is a very very good listener. Even though she is loyal to everyone in the group, her full and undivided attention is most given to Nalie; the motherly figure of the group, Ackley being the most dependent in the group.

Story: Ackley had grown up in one of the loudest trailers in the trailer park due to the constantly fighting parentals who didn't understand the meaning of inside voices. Even at age 5 Ackley was never much of a talker, whether it be because she was too shy or she just didn't see the point in speaking; her parents never cared her opinion and was most of the time outspoken. It was two years late when Ackley was signed up to go to kindergarten, being the oldest one there by two years. Grades weren't important at all. Despite the many times that the girl tried to show her parents she did good, they would shrug it off, act like it was nothing, and turn their heads back towards the television.
At age 7, when Ackley knew what right and wrong was, she pointed out that daddy hitting mommy was wrong. Through the tiny crack in her door the seven year old would watch her father beat her mother senseless, the next day seeing the results of the abuse. She was told not to utter one word about this, and she obeyed. Ackley was, and always will be, loyal; they were still her mother and father no matter what happened. Two years went by and the bruises turned into open sores, the cuts turning into broken limbs. Things were getting worse but Ackley had already sworn that she wouldn't tell anyone. She had faith in god that they would get along the next day. Ackley would continue saying this until 'The Next Day' turned out to be the day her mother died. She was stabbed seven times in the chest, once in the back, and a large slice was reported on her neck. Nine year old Ackley was sent to an orphanage where she stayed up until she was 17, when she was looking out the windows of the orphanage and seen a small group of 'hobos' walking down the street and decided that anywhere was better than here.

Other: Other:
♒She's got a long temper fuse. Nobody has ever seen her blow up before.
♒She's always around Bird, Denny's dog. She adores the dog.
♒She always carries around her green bagthat has a coat that's two sizes too large for her, some scarfs she'd found, some batteries, and a pocket knife.
♒She hates fighting.
♒A whopping 5 3'
♒Is good at pickpocketing, though very guilty about it.
♒Could seen exceptionally well if she wasn't mute.
Last edited by Z0mbieRave on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:52 am, edited 5 times in total.

Z0mbieRave
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Z0mbieRave on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:06 am

Okay (: .
Last edited by Z0mbieRave on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Z0mbieRave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 am

First looks more of a mute.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Z0mbieRave on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:34 am

Doneee.

Z0mbieRave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:50 am

How is she outspoken if she's mute?

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Z0mbieRave on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:52 am

Took it out. :x.

Z0mbieRave
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nutella on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:25 am

Just thought I'd let you know I made a new account...ZombieRave was giving me difficulties.

Nutella
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:38 am

Restart anyone?

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:05 pm

absolutely :)

citylights
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Great, I just needed one person to be in, and I'll be remaking this. However, I'm not keeping my character, going fresh.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Sound, I think I'll keep Wolly haha.

citylights
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Definitely in.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:24 pm

I may make less spots, however.
But as soon as I'm home from work, I'll post the new link.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:18 pm

DumbDora
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Whoa whoa whoa. I wanna a part of dis!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!