Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

livin' free [ooc]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

livin' free [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:41 pm

“You think we ought to put it out now?” a quiet voice uttered, green eyes peeking out from behind unnatural colored hair.

A bright fire stood only feet away from the pair, heavy smoke rising from the radiant flames and slowly spreading into the heavens. What may have appeared as a quaint beach bonfire was not nearly that. There were no marshmallows roasting, but instead human flesh. The body of twenty-two year old Harold Crashing – a drug dealer, a son, a brother, an uncle, a friend was now nothing more than ashes and a few remains of bones.

“Yeah, seems done. Rough waters, I’d say, so I’ll chuck the last of the remains out there, and the tide will take care of the fire wood now that it’s rising,” he spoke. His voice was very dry, emotionless as he fetched some sea water and managed to put out the fire before grabbing a few pieces of charred remains and whipping them out into the rocking water. Thunder cracked in the distance and only moments later tiny droplets of water began to pound down on the sand.

The two hooded figures hurried from the site, leaving mother nature to clean up their dirty work. The low rumble of the van couldn’t be heard over the storm, but it sat only feet away from the beach exit and inside were four other figures.

“All go well?” one questioned with a grin as he tossed a pack of cigarettes towards the two.

“Just as planned,” was the blunt response of one as the other hurried to light up.

“Then we’re off.”

The car sped off into the dark and stormy night, only with the idea that it was headed east. The west coast had received its share of crime from the six, and now they were onto their next location. There were no set plans on where they would go or who they would meet, but wasn't that the fun of it? The six had escaped the normal suburb life because they were sick of the same old, and sick of having to live up to expectations. Out here on the road, there was no responsibility. There were drugs and alcohol, parties and adrenaline rushes, sex and friendship. Livin' free.

Synopsis:
Six friends have left their hometown in search of freedom from the overbearing expectations of their old life. They've gotten sucked into the world of drugs, sex and alcohol and are loving it. To feed their addiction and their adrenaline desires, they commit crimes in order to obtain cash to keep them going. Murders, mugging, robberies - they do it all and travel continuously so that they've never been caught yet. Within the group there's some romance going on (although mostly just friends with benefits), but what do you expect from three girls and three guys who are best friends?

Roles:
Group Member: Writer
Group Member: M
Group Member: M
Group Member: Reserved for Imagine That!
Group Member: Reserved for Euphonious
Group Member: Reserved for British
Person they meet in Vegas: M
Person they meet in Vegas: F
Person they meet in Vegas: M/F

Profile:
Code: Select all
[center][size=150]First, Last[/size][/center]
[size=85][right][img]Photograph[/img][/right]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b] 19+

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] List is fine

[b]Background:[/b] I'd like the detail here. (All went to high school together in NY, left home 2 years ago)

[b]Theme Song:[/b][/size]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: livin' free [ooc]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Shaylee Mack

Name: Shaylee "Shay" Elle Mack

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Dislikes: Middle aged people, bald guys, cats, soggy french fries, seafood, the dark, sketchy motherfuckers, being alone, books, society, letting people in, horror movies, being sober, the smell of a doctor's office, STD's, when she doesn't realize that the "guy" hitting on her is a tranny, little kids, girls who think they're the shit

Personality: List is fine

Background: I'd like the detail here. (All went to high school together in NY, left home 2 years ago)

Theme Song:No Sleep - Wiz Khalifa
Last edited by British on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

British
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Euphonious on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Tonya Walden

Name: Tonya "Yaya" Krystine Walden

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Likes: Jack Daniels • Reggae Music • Caramel Candies • Studded belts, boots, jackets,etc. • Cigarettes • Cajun Food • The smell of Gasoline • Sitting around a fire •

Dislikes: Cauliflower • Daisies • Any animal small enough to punt • Cold weather • Department stores, especially Walmart • Obnoxious people • Hawaiian print shirts • Insects too big to step on •

Background: I'd like the detail here. (All went to high school together in NY, left home 2 years ago)

Theme Song:
Last edited by Euphonious on Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Euphonious
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 am

Evelyn Larson

Name: Evelyn "Evie" Amber Larson,

Sexuality: Bisexual, but more towards males.

Likes: The scene of Vanilla, arrow-word puzzles, sketching, Rich Tea biscuits, days where you can just lay about in Pyjamas, Peach schnapps, holding hands with someone bigger, Glee, red lip-gloss, smoking and sex.

Dislikes: Hot weather, people that speak foreign languages, thongs, stuck-up people, too much swearing in one sentence, dark chocolate, when laptops juts die, rap music, wearing a watch, bad hair days and not being complimented.

Theme Song: Defying Gravity - Wicked

I will get this up ASAP, but it's my birthday today, so I'll probably finish it Friday <3
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:36 am

Are we still gonna do this? :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm still in :D! I will finish up my sheet once I hear if it's still happening.

British
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Writer on Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:20 pm

If you guys are still in I'd love to keep this going! I'm back on track now with my RPs, so if you're still interested just finish up your sheets whenever and hopefully we can get some more to join.

Writer
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:49 am

I'm interested :D I'll work on Evie later!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!