Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lolicon Warfare (Needs players(OOC))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Lolicon Warfare (Needs players(OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:46 pm

The story takes place in a different world. A world with two nations: The Higashi no Shoujo empire; a country inhabited by girls who are eternally young (from the ages of around 15 to 5). The other nation is the Kyuuseibu no Otoko; An country ruled by older men (usually around 20 to older). The empires hate to have conflict, and have laws, regulating no one goes to the other kingdom. As neither citizens die of age, there is no need for reproduction; though there is always the rebels who want to go to the other empire for there own reasons. Recently, people of the Kyuuseibu no Otoko empire have been kidnapping citizens of the Higashi no Shoujo empire; resulting in a war. We can only guess what the kidnapies are experiencing...

IC: post677741.html#p677741
Maps: lolicon-warfare-maps-t24524.html

Rules and guidelines:

1. There all human; which means no youkai, demons, extraterrestrials or the such.

2.Romance is fine, as long is theres a limit.

3.No god-moding. It's bad to do.

4.Try to be nice in the OOC. You can be mean as you want in the IC, but please be nice in the OOC.

5. Maximum of 3 characters.

6. If your character is a leader, no nuclear stuff. Then everyone would die and it'd be no fun :(

7. Remember, just because character don't age, doesn't mean they don't die. They do get hurt.

Character Skeleton:

Name:

Position: (Commander, General, Empire leader, ect.)

Main Weapon: (on the battlefield)

Appearance:

History:

Extra:

Your character doesn't have to be in the army, they can be a citizen trying to survive bombings or other things.
I'll be making maps and cities if this thing survives. Ask any questions, I'll be happy to answer! The IC will be up when enough people have joined. Remember to have fun!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Kuriimuchiizu Torinome (Referred to as General Kurriimu)

Position: General

Main Weapon: Shoulder-launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon (Bazooka)

Appearance:Image

History: She was born a poor girl, who could barely go to school. One day, she was making noise in a bar, when a past general pulled a gun to her head. Since then, she has become sticked, to the book, and cold to everyone. She has an affinity for guns, and blood. She absolutely can't stand men, who she refers to as "pedo's".

Name: Lilac Whitehood

Position: Main Field Technical Agent

Main Weapon: A pair of Uzi's.

History: Lilac was born a genius. She developed the cybernetic shields and replacement body parts for soldiers. She has a high rank and is close friends with the Empress and Commander. Since she's an agent, she goes to the battlefield quite allot, and has experience, though she is more suited for indoor activities.

Extra: She's usually seen eating ice-cream or sleeping, unless on the battlefield.
Last edited by Commander_Caramel on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
http://extremeclay.deviantart.com/- My DA. Please take a look at my stuff ^^

"Indeed, the one who was here is gone; but as long as there is one memory, in one mind, his presence has not left."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lolicon Warfare (Needs players(OOC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakelovesyuna on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Name:Jake Blakeway

Position:soldier

Main Weapon: SA-80 assualt rifle

Appearance:Tall (6"0") and vey well built.Jake has brown eyes and hair and has large ears and nose.Jake wears black all of the time and is even his standard combat uniform.Jake wears the army uniform.but in black.

History:Jake was one of the leading soilders on the first battle against the females.Jake himselve was shocked at how they fought back.And Jake narowl escaped with his life.Jake had a shletered life growing up so Jake basically learnt to just get on with the job at hand.Jake however has had brush ins with bothe empires and did commint a crime by crossing the border, making him a wanted criminal with the females.
I asked my friend what he thought of my drawing, at this is what he said:Jake your drawings make Rukia's look like masterpieces

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakelovesyuna
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 pm

I like the character! Your accepted!

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:40 pm

Name: Marq'uais du Galle AKA Marcel

Position: Argent Dawn resistance faction, second in command, but is almost always on the field. Co-founder.
Main Weapon: Steyr AUG bullup rifle.

Appearance: Marcel is a figure not gifted with the immortality that's normally there. HE has red eyes and blck hair and that's all people have seen.

History: Marcel was unusual, not having immortality and was aging. He then rebelled against his own empire yet he didn't join the other. While the opposing faction were grateful for the hell they were rasing, they were wary as troops passing by their territory never came out.

Extra:

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Great to RP with you again Comrade! Accepted!

Just realized I never posted my character. Woops~ :P

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Name: Legion De Carnage

Position: Commander

Main Weapon: M4 Carbine rifle, grenade launcher and silencer. Has a red dot scope on the top for better sight.

Carries two semi automatic hand guns.Can switch between auto and semi.( prefers the hand guns)

History:Legion De Carnage history is classified.

Extra:
It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Kumiko

Kumiko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Accepted!

Hmmm, I thought we would have had more girls for some reason. :D

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:34 pm

lol wow, there are a bunch of guys here. Thats odd for a roleplay. Oh and HI Comrade Vacilli ^_^
Well here is my character
Oh and GM. I have a problem, sorta. My characters pic isnt anime style, so I am asking if I can post it. I have a drawing I did of her, but it sucks and I did it a while back soooo.....ya..

Name: Bast Jordan

Position: umm...soldier...

Main Weapon: Simple hand gun

Appearance: ((Will post soon))

History: Bast was never really into the war. She personally thought it was stupid, but fought anyways. She didnt care either way and a being a soldier was a good job for her.

Extra: ((may edit))
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:44 pm

As long as the character doesn't look too old to be 15, that's fine~

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 am

..........um...oks I will edit it soon then...

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 am

Name: Aura ger Freliasi

Position: Empress of Higashi no Shoujo Empire

Main Weapon: Ruger SR-556 rifle, Lady Hawk 1911 handgun, and Hunting Knife

Appearance:

History: Aura was chosen to be the leader of her empire because of she was of nobility and rich. The life of being a bored aristocrat did turn her to grab the offer of leadership. Hoping, that it would not be as boring as her life had been. Others thought that she was only a simple puppet but she had proven her excellence in both politics and warfare without being second to none. Because of this she was finally recognized as a leader and a great fighter even with such an appearance. Little is known from her past except being a rich noble and having a creepy intelligence that only few can match and also a scary precision in physical combat.

Extra: Loves birds of all kinds
Last edited by Lady Ethereal on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let me sleep... For when I sleep..."
Image Image
"I will finally see you in my dreams..."

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:13 am

ethreal_dreamz wrote:Name: Aura ger Freliasi

Main Weapon: Ruger SR-556 rifle, Lady Hawk 1911 handgun, and Hunting Knife

Rofl.

A seven year old with these. This kid is bad ass. Also don't ask her out on a date.... she might trip and stab you in the loins.....

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:17 am

I planned this RP to be funny as well as actiony~

Good to see you again Ethreal! Character accepted, though you may have to work her into the battlefield.

I'll be adding a couple more rules that I forgot, then I'll get to making the IC~

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:19 am

Good to see you as well Caramel! Hope to have fun here! I'll work it out eventually! :)

Kumiko, don't worry! She won't kill you............that fast! :D
Last edited by Lady Ethereal on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Storyteller Person of Interest Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:22 am

I'm going to kidnap the seven year old....

O.o

But to be honest now.... I'm trying to figure out how we all might end up meeting....

To be honest a all out war in the first pages sounds dumb as hell. A just meet up tactic has been over done way to many times.....

How shall we do this?

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:25 am

Let's start on the battlefield! and I meant after all the fight were everyone is either dead, wounded and tired!

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kumiko on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:33 am

ethreal_dreamz wrote:Let's start on the battlefield! and I meant after all the fight were everyone is either dead, wounded and tired!

I feel like dying inside.....

O.o

Kumiko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander_Caramel on Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:43 am

I'm not sure how to start it off. Characters of the same country can obviously meet easily. Other characters could meet on the battlefield, through diplomatic assemblies, or peace offerings (which will probably go over badly) or something else....(kidnapping if you prefer, lol).

I'll have a main map up soon, so you can see where you'd like to start off, battle area's and such.

Commander_Caramel
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 am

Oh I'm up for a kidnapping. lol

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Ethereal on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:19 am

Hmm... After a the war... Peace settle in and had a diplomatic forum to have peace... And then kidnapping which where everything go south!

Lady Ethereal
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!