Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

London Checkmate

London Checkmate

a part of “London Checkmate”, a fictional universe by ShanΓ©.

The Governments new secret service, The White Chess attempt to stop the criminal organisation Black Chess to free London from their terrible crimes…(Three major roles open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “London Checkmate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] London Checkmate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tumbleweed on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 am

I would, but I'm stuck. Still don't know what to post so I figured I'd wait 'til the other Black Chess guys posted.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β”Œβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ β–Œthis is not life.
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ”˜

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tumbleweed
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:30 am

Ah people are stuck I see, Jerico said he post this week and well how about you're celebrating the victory at the pub with a few of the others Black Chess?
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XMatthewxHitomiX on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:08 pm

I've been working on my post in Word, but I got distracted by this lovely thing called a speech, but I gave it today so I will have more time to work on my post.
Self-Proclaimed Artist
Writer of Fan-Fiction and Short Stories
Avid Reader of Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Dreamer
Neverland Believer - (I don't want to grow up)
Unique

XMatthewxHitomiX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jerico Do'Lantul on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Good evening, my friends.

I would, first, like to apologies for my unannounced leave of absence. The circumstances, then, were beyond my control, as is the situation I now find myself in. Without putting too fine a point on it; I am leaving RPG, and I can't be certain when I will be allowed to return.

I know that I haven't been a member for very long, but these past few months have been some of the most enriching I have lived. Creativity and talent flow abundantly throughout this community, and I dare say I've made some very worth-while friends here, whom I intend to maintain contact with by means outside of the site, if possible.

My only regret is that the stories I leave behind in mid-telling will have to continue on without me, and I sorely hope that they do just as well as they would have with me here to watch them flourish.

And so, without further adieu, I bid you all farewell. May the stars light your path, and may this final message find you well; in good health and high spirits.

Very sincerely,
Jerico Do'Lantul
You Scored as Neutral Good
A Neutral Good person tries to do the 'goodest' thing possible. These people are willing to work with the law to accomplish their goal, but if the law is corrupt they are just as willing to tear it down. To these people, doing what's right is the most important thing, regardless of rules, customs, or laws.

Jerico Do'Lantul
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ropeburn on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Ropeburn here. I'm kind of lazy, so you'll have to notify me when it's my turn to post. Just sayin'.

Ropeburn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm sorry I never posted here! I got grounded for ever!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: London Checkmate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThornGood on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Can I reserve a White Bishop please? I'm gonna start working on her now :)

ThornGood
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!