Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a few(!) new RPs.

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for a few(!) new RPs.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi!

My name is Kaiya, or Tilly, whatever you prefer and i'm currently looking for a couple of new RPs. Usually I'd just dig about in the forums for any new roleplays about but at the moment that's a bit time consuming and disheartening. I tend to roleplay with the same people and excellent though they are (which they most definitely are), i'm a bit tired of playing slice-of-life males. Mostly because i'm a girl :') But also because I actually quite like playing fantasy RPs or those with more unusual plotlines, so I'd like to start doing more of those.

I'm looking for:

I'm open to any kind of roleplays really! I don't particularly like 1x1s, so groups suit me more, and i'm not big on yaoi/yuri. However, I don't mind anime (I watch it, so i'm happy with it!) and the plot can be as outrageous and fictional as possible, as long as it's intriguing and original. As I said, i'm looking to play females mainly, but I've had plenty of experience playing males so if needs be I can do that too. I don't like doing anything based on films or tv shows, unless it's very loosely based or it's a classic story such as Alice in Wonderland - sorry Harry Potter/Twilight fans ;) I prefer groups of 4-12, rather then tiny groups or huge free for alls in which characters don't really get the chance to grow (in my opinion at least). So please, suprise me :D

I'm not looking for:

As I said above: 1x1, particularly large groups, yaoi, yuri, fanfics. I'd also like to move away from the slice-of-life genre, but that's flexible. Other then that though :)

I've been roleplaying for quite a while now, on another site and more recently on this one, and because of that i'm confident in my abilities. I'm sure i'm far from the skill of some roleplayers in this site, but I always try my best with my posts and I think it shows. You're welcome to look through my past posts and judge for yourself! I don't like roleplays where you only post a paragraph, or where most people can't spell or use grammar. I find the most enjoyable roleplays are those that are a pleasure for everybody to read, that everybody puts plenty of effort in, that you can all be proud to be a part of. What i'm trying to say is that I think literacy is just as important as creativity.

Anyway, enough of my rambling, I hope I get a few responses ^^' but thanks for reading even if you decide i'm not what you're looking for!
In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a few(!) new RPs.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:49 pm

There is my rp, Arranged.

roleplay/arranged/
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:47 pm

If you would, this rp is just getting started, and I don't really expect too many players. Want to have a look?

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-sealed/
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:30 am

Arranged, is now Married!

roleplay/married/#ooc

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaiyaFierce on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:39 am

Ahh thank you, you two, both your RPs look excellent but I don't think the plots are what i'm looking for right now. I don't have huge amounts of time for posting lately so I have to be super picky, thank you for offering though and good luck with them!

KaiyaFierce
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:43 pm

Would you like to come up with an Group RP with me? And we both be CO-GM of it? PM me :)

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phoenixrisen on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm

I'm looking to start an RP that is based around the idea of someone who essential grew up immersed in the world of intrigue, but realizes once she's older that it's not for her. That summary really kind of sucks, but I can hunt down the interest check thread or go more in depth if you're at all interested. Feel free to PM or IM me it you have any questions.

Phoenixrisen
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!