Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for roleplays over IMs *Updated!*

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Looking for roleplays over IMs *Updated!*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scriptina on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:48 pm

I have AIM, and am eager to roleplay on either. I'm mostly interested in modern, sci-fi, fantasy, and steampunk settings. I have some plots/pairings in mind, but don't hesitate to suggest your own! Please don't PM me here; simply post here and then IM me. Tell me all of your limits, preferences, and other any things you feel are important in your introduction IM. I don't want to accidentally offend you. :]
I'd prefer if you also told me what to call you. I'll probably forget, but its nice to know. xD

As for me, I have no limits whatsoever as far as sex goes. There are some things that are just weird that I won't do. If you like really creepy and taboo sex-related things, you should probably run them by me before throwing them at me in the middle of a roleplay. As far as cursing goes, I couldn't care less. As long as it makes sense and there's still actual conversation happening, its all good with me. As for violence, I love it. As long as its tasteful [that doesn't mean it need to be justified or clean xD, just not violence for the sake of violence unless that makes sense with the plot], any amount of violence is completely fine with me. However, I do have one limit with violence. Eyes cannot, and will not, be touched in roleplays that involve violence. That freaks me out so badly.
I'll remind you of my limits when you IM me if you'd like.

Edit; I forgot to add this, but I'm looking for mainly heterosexual [MxF] roleplays where I get to play the female. I'll play a female in a homosexual female relationship with a decent plot, and would love to play a pre-op transgender [FtM] in a homosexual male relationship.

Edit II; Also forgot to add that I'm only interested in romance-based roleplays right now. Additions of action, adventure, etc are fine, but I'd like romance to be a key factor in the plot.
I'm not really sure how literacy is defined on this site, but I consider myself rather literate. I can write up to 15 paragraphs, but I do NOT want a roleplay where this is "required" of me. I'm looking for more casual roleplays, like 1-3 paragraphs on average, instead of ones that feel like homework. If you try to force more out of me I'll probably drop the roleplay. Roleplaying is for fun and relaxation, not stressing myself out. 3: However, keep in mind that I may post less if the roleplay is going at a very fast pace and we're on a roll, but I'll do my best to aim for a paragraph and a half or so.

Edit III; I no longer have YIM, and have more ideas. I'm mostly looking for moderns RPs at the moment, unless you can really tempt me. Please just IM me; I rarely check this site.

Edit IV; I have a very specific character that I'd really love to use. She needs to be developed, and there's no better way of character development than with roleplaying for me as of lately. She's a black pirate [apparently the black part is more important than I'd thought; its lost me a few potential roleplay partners] living on a ship. She can be any age from 13 to 23, however when she's 23 she's pregnant and that cannot and will not change. When she's younger she can be pregnant as well, but I really don't care if she is or not. Its not that important until she's 23. She's a narcissistic nymphomaniac jerk. She has no emotions and cares for no one but her self. The only point she sees in the existence of other people is to get what she wants. Obviously [or not so obviously?], roleplays with this character will involve sex [doesn't have to be roleplayed out, but it'll always happen], drinking [she's a pirate, come on xD], cursing [mild - extreme; depends on the situation], and violence [guns, bombs, battles, murder, arson, etc]. If you have problems with any of those topics, I don't suggest you request a roleplay with my lovely little pirate girl. Tell me what age you want her to be if you're interested in a roleplay with her.

Edit V; Do NOT PM me! I rarely check this site, as I don't have time. I don't need my e-mail clogged with messages telling me I have PMs. Just IM me, okay? And don't ask me to IM you. I rarely check this site, like I've said multiple times before, so I probably won't see your post for a while and hate IMing people.

AIM: sensualxpanda@aim.com [I got bored and picked the first thing I thought of, lol.]
I don't have MSN and don't plan on downloading or using it anytime soon, sorry.
Last edited by Scriptina on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scriptina
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Looking for roleplays over IMs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby davidab313 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:33 pm

I'm up for any kind of RP though I don't know how many paragraphs I could get out of posts, it would really depend on the plot I guess. The only limit I have for romance is m/f ones. I CAN play multiple people, but I prefer being a guy since I know how my brain works rather than a woman's brain works. So please, be understanding that I CAN try and make over a paragraph, but I may not ALWAYS be up to that level. And I have AIM and YIM, though I'm rarely on them I will try and be on more if we start an RP...

AIM: DavidAB313
YIM: megamanx313

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

davidab313
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scriptina on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Still looking. :3

Scriptina
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valintine on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Aloha!
I would be interested. I can give a decent post, and I am quite literate. I can also play any gender of character. I don't really have any limits, I just ask for a good rp. :]

Feel free to IM me at:

TicketForHeaven@aol.com
CreationOfHypnos@yahoo.com
"It's sad how many people strive for perfection when its their imperfections that make them perfect"--(me)

"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future"--(Oscar Wilde)

Valintine
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby All-Day Dreamer on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:36 am

Hi, I was wondering if your still game for this? I had some Rp plots if you werevstill game
Also what is your max rating on content? PG13 R X?
This is just so I know what you are refearing to as partners.

Pm me back wether or not your interested.
Also I use YIM AIM and MSIM

@ Bermudanin@gmail.com or Bermudanin@aim.com

All-Day Dreamer
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scriptina on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:06 am

Its been a while, but I'm still looking!

Scriptina
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Looking for roleplays over IMs *Updated!*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scriptina on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Updated once again! Now includes my biggest craving of the moment. XD

Scriptina
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxTyrxX on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:15 am

I like your pirate girl Char.
I have very few limits and I doubt you could offend me if you tried.

XxTyrxX1990@aol.com

hit me up if your interested

XxTyrxX
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scriptina on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Please, people, don't PM me. I stated very clearly that I rarely visit this site. If you're interested in a roleplay, just IM me. Don't ask me to IM you, either. Like I said, I rarely check this site. >.<

Scriptina
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Conquerer_Man on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:52 pm

I feel sorry for you, all these people not reading your words you worked so hard to write up. Hahaha, anyway since you probably won't be reading this before I IM you, this is just a formality really. As you asked for a post here and then an IM, I'll do as such. All my limits and what not will be in the first IM.

Well, here's hoping good times a head.

Conquerer_Man
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scriptina on Mon May 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Apparently I cannot edit my first post anymore for some strange reason, so here's my newest update:
Still looking for roleplays, but not with the aforementioned character [the one mentioned in Edit IV]. I have a pair of twins I'd love to use, as well as some younger character I'm eager to try out. I'm most interested in age gaps right now [you play older male with large age gap or younger male with small age gap], and have a few very basic plots in mind.

Feel free to e-mail me [on the AIM account listed in the first post] instead of IM, as if we have an IM roleplay I won't keep track of 'last post sent' and won't remember who you are most of the time.

Scriptina
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Mon May 10, 2010 6:12 pm

I'm kind of interested in this. :)

I'm going to IM you.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TsukiKaijiKun on Tue May 11, 2010 8:20 pm

I tried to IM you but you were not on. I'm TsukiFusen or MadHatterARsenic. I will try to IM you again, as I am interested in speaking with you further about possibly rping.
~* May the words of God beckon upon your soul.

TsukiKaijiKun
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!