Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love and Hope ((IC))

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Love and Hope ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Few more spots available! OOC

ISABELLA

Isabella crouched down low until she was completely hidden in the roseberry bushes. Her wooden stake was clutched tight in her right hand, the wooden hammer in the other. Slowly and quietly, Bella crept on over to the vampire, devouring up the middle-aged woman he picked up from the oub. Larry's Pub, to be exact. When Bella was positioned behind the vampire, she raised the stake up, and brought it down until it pierced through the vampire's right shoulder, blood squirting out. Bella kicked the shrieking creature to the side, the dead woman rolling away. She removed the stake, then sliced the creature's neck open with the stake.

After making sure the vampire was completely dead, Bella lit a rag damp with gasoline on fire and threw it on him. She stepped back as the vampire lit up, the flames dancing around his decaying body. She then began walking away, face and clothes covered in blood. Bella kneeled down in front of the lake beside the burnt bodies of the vampire and woman, and washed the blood off her face and hands. Tonight, she was heading to a new club. Where rumors were among the hunters that vampires were crawling all over the place.

Soon, Bella was home, walking in her small cottage. She knew that tonight she was going to be dangerous. For all she knew the club could be swarmed with vampires. It was truly a horrible thought for her.

Soon, when she was cleaned and dressed, Bella was heading to the new club. A dangerous one, too. The Black Rose.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Love and Hope ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:43 pm

December licked her finger, then pressed it to the lips of her prey. He was a young man, about 20. He had wavy red hair that flowed to right under his chin. Dezi quite admired the shiney, green set of eyes he had. He was quite handsom and she wonder how many girl would miss him. His lip quivered as he was about to speak.
"Sssshhhhh...." Dezi whispered in his ear. "You won't remember this when you wake up."
Dezi injected her pearly whites into the smooth neck of the man and sucked greedily. It felt so good to eat again! She hadn't anything but animal blood lately and could feel her missing strength return to her. When all his blood was drained, Dezi shoved the body away from her.
"Did I forget to mention?" Dezi asked herself innocently. "You never wake up, dear." She grinned at the corpse. She pulled open the lid of the dumpster and threw the boy in. "Keep the left human food company for me." She said to her left over vampire food.
Dezi walked into The Black Rose, making sure she had no blood on her face. She always liked to keep her kills clean, and was quite good it. She had trained herself to suck at a controled pace. She took a seat at an empty booth and started taping on the table impatiently. When a waiter finally came, she smiled and asked for water. It was a good idea to wash out her mouth so that no one saw left over blood in there, or smelled it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estalu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:42 pm

Erik shuffled around the papers in his desk, working out some more of the things that had to be settled. The new club that had been opened in his name was still transferring something or other, and he was almost done having everything in his name. The process of making The Black Rose his own was something that was very long, tiring thing to do, but it needed to be done. The other vampires needed someplace to lure their pray and then feed, and this had been his solution. It got them money, and his people a place to feed where they wouldn't be judged. It wasn't very conspicuous, but still, it was an idea.

Groaning softly, the old vampire stood up, his palms on the desk in slightly frustration at the amount of paperwork that he still had to file through. He walked out of his office which was in the back of the club, and then he walked out into the main part. His tie had been laid on his desk neatly, not being in the mood to look incredibly smart. The top button of his shirt was undone, his hair unkempt and his shirt un-tucked from his jeans, meaning that he had been working had, and his appearance not a matter to him. He sat up on the barstool of the club, his elbows on the table and his forehead resting in his palms. "Something strong, please." He moaned softly, the headache getting to him a little more.

The bartender had just nodded and then poured him a drink in an opaque glass, the same as every single cup in the place. He took the drink into his hands, and then took it up to his lips, smiling as the cool mixture of blood and wine trickled down his throat. The bartender noted down every vampires name that walked into the club, and so he knew who to give the drinks with lashing of blood to.

Sighing, Erik drained his glass and then pushed it back towards the bartender. "One more, please."
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:52 pm

A sigh escaped Bella's lips as she stood in front of the Black Rose. Something inside her tugged at her insides, telling her to get away from here; that it wasn't safe. She shook that thought away and pushed open the wooden door, the air from inside blowing her dark hair back from her face. Bella looked around. Oh yeah. This place was infested with vampires of all kinds. But there was one Bella longed for-one she had to kill. The Lord. If he was dead, then it'd be easy for the others to die, too.

Sighing, Bella looked around once more before making her way to the bar and sitting down, a couple of seats away from a young, tired, but handsome man. His aura caused Bella's lips to raise up in a snarl as she turned away and ordered a Bloody Mary. When the bartender had served her the beverage. she took a sip and looked some more around the bar; but not at the man sitting just a few inches away from him. The aura that Bella had recieved off him was different from the other vampires. Much stronger. It was a weird one, too. Like he was something powerful and well praised.

Then it occured to her-yes. It had to be. He had to be the Lord of Vampires. There was no other explanation. Clearing her throat silently, she tuned back around and ordered another Mary; her eye becoming flirty and occasionlly glancing over to the man.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Erik couldn't stop a small smirk coming on to his face as he heard a female voice ordering a Bloody Mary from his surroundings. Oh, how significant that was to the percentage of vampires in the room. That was probably the most popular drink in this club, purely because of the fact that it was the drink with the most blood in it. He had a sip of his new drink, savoring the taste of the O negative that was probably drained from a woman, young, it seemed.

When the older male felt a soft, but flirtatious look on his hair, he turned to look at the woman that was looking at him. She really was beautiful - more than he had expected and he smiled softly. He was in need of a good drink, and even though he didn't take love lightly, a bit of harmless flirting and then drinking was sometimes fun. "Let me pay for that." He smiled softly, before looking at the bartender. "Put it on my tab."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Lifting her head up, Bella's hair falling in her face. She turned to the side to face the man who had offered to pay for her drink. A sexy and flirty smile spread along her beautiful and delicate face. "Thanks for that." Bella said, taking another sip from her Bloody Mary. "My name is Isabella. Everyone just calls me Bella, though. You can just call me anything, though." Bella said as she stood up.

"And what's your name?" She asked, moving to the seat next to him, her chin resting in her hand as she looked at his handsome, but dangerous, face. She didn't dare get any closer to the vampire then she already was. Hidden in her boot was a thin wooden stake-just right to carry around and use if needed.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 pm

When this woman, who later introduced herself as Bella, looked up to meet his eyes, Erik smirked softly. She was much more beautiful that he had anticipated, and then he looked into her eyes. "Nice to meet you, Isabella." He smiled, believing himself to want to be different. Just then, he saw something in her eyes that he had seen in the eyes of other people just like the ones who's blood he was drinking now. A hunter. Huntress to be specific, but she probably had a stake on her person right now.

Smiling softly as she moved next to him, he leaned in a little more, although not close enough so that she would be able to kill him easily. "Me? I'm Erik Valentine. And this, happens to be my club." He smiled, knowing that he was instantly giving away his title of Lord to this woman. However, as they were in the public eye, they wouldn't be able to kill each other, and they both knew that. "So, what's a pretty little huntress like you doing in my vampire lair?" He whispered softly, before pulling back and taking a sip of his drink again.

Oh yes, playing around with your food was fun.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:18 am

Dezi scrubbed the water on her teeth with her finger until she was quite sure everything was clean. She pulled out a little deck of playing cards from her pocket and began shuffling them around. These were special cards. Each of the cards had strang symbols instead of the normal looking heart, spade, club, and diamond. They looked more elegant and regal. The backs of the cards had a quote in Latin on them. The quote was a famous one that Dezi loved to bits. Veni, vidi, vichi. The words were written in a font so lovely, the quote seemed even better.
"I cam, I saw, I conquered." Dezi whispered to herself. "Julius Ceasar."
Dezi looked up and saw something quite intricing. The Lord of vampires, Erik Valentine was chatting up a pretty little human girl. She wondered what they might be speaking of, even if she was just to become his next meal.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:07 pm

Bella smiled, crossing her legs as Erik said he was pleased to meet her. "It's nice to meet you, too. Erik." She said. She noticed the realization in his eyes when he called her by her title-huntress. Leaning in closer, Bella's mouth was next to his ear. "To kill the Lord." She said, leaning back and looked at him, a sly and michivous smile crossed her face.

"And, shouldn't you be signing some paperwork, Lord Erik?" Bella asked, her voice soft and seductive. "Besides; how'd you know what I was?" She asked as she uncrossed her legs and leaned against the bar, elbows on it.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Erik smirked viciously. Knowing that this woman was here to kill him was highly nerving, and even though she wouldn't even be able to touch him in here, there was still that feeling around her that meant something big was going to happen - he just hoped it wasn't his own death. Shaking his head lightly, he took another sip of his drink, closing his lips quickly to make sure that she didn't get a glimpse of what was in his glass.

"Oh, Isabella. Please, don't talk to me about paper work. I've seen enough of it to last me a life time." He said quietly, and then he ran a hand across his face tiredly. "It's hard having to manage all of this and my subject. But, I do it well if I do say so myself." He smiled softly and then added in a small laugh at the end. "Well, I know because of the look in your eyes. Slight fear, some worry, lust is a minor part in there. But mostly, it's anger. You're so angry, you're like a mine, ready to burst at the slightest touch." He told her, his eyes seeming to stare into her soul momentarily before he broke their eye contact.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:32 pm

As Erik took a swig from his drink, Bella glanced sideaways, then her insides curled. Blood. They had normal alocholic drinks-only with hints of human blood in them. Disgusting. Sighing, Bella turned her head so she was staring at him. "Then you've seen a lot, haven't you?" Bella asked him, her lips curling into a slight smile. Her eyes moved around the bar and she nodded in agreement. "True, not to bad for a leech." She said.

Bella then turned back to face the Lord. Her eyes narrowed as he guessed why he figured out she was a vampire huntress. Then her facial expression softened as the two just stared at each other; then he turned away. "You and your kind deserve to be exterminated. It'll do the world good." Bella said as she stood up and threw some money on the counter. "Enjoy the rest of your life while you still have it." She said and walked out the bar, the door slamming shut behind her.

As she made her way back to her home, several thoughts swam through her head. The wind blew her dark hair out of her face, piercomg her skin, sending sharp shivers throughout her body. Thoughts swarmed in her head-most of them about the Lord, Erik. She refused to think of him, completely refused.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Erik couldn't stop a small but deep chuckle escaping his lips when he noticed Bella leaning to the side, and seeing what he was drinking. "Curiosity killed the cat, you know. And besides, do we come up to you and criticize your eating habits? We need blood to live, so we drink it." He gave a small shrug, before turning back to look at her. "Please, don't call me a leech. It really is very unprofessional of you." He smirked, before taking another sip. Even though he didn't need to drink blood very often, it was like a drug source to him and other vampires; once you get a taste of it, you just can't stop drinking it until it's all gone. That was the reason that some vampires killed their prey - the blood lust.

"Why do we need to be exterminated? You humans kill animals to eat, and we also need to eat. We kill what we need, just like you do. You kill mothers, fathers, and children, and so do we. We are no different, you and I, Isabella. Remember that." And with that, she walked out on him, slamming the door shut. "We will meet again, huntress. Do not expect a warm welcome, as you will not get it." He knew that he was talking to himself, and possibly the bar tender if he was listening in, but that was it.

Sighing, the male drained the rest of his glass, before turning around in his seat. He spotted a woman, one he had a few romantic turns with before in the past, and he smiled softly at her before walking over. "December, my dear. It's been a while. How are you?"

[estalu, I hope you don't mind that I said Denzi and Erik had a brief romantic fling... :/ ]

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:22 pm

[[tsk, tsk tsk. isn't it midnight over there and your not in bed?]]

Once inside her little house, Bella slipped into a white nightgown and let her hair fall loose over her shoulder. She was sitting at her desk, her face lit up by a single candle. In front of her was a blank sheet of white paper, a bottle on ink, and a quill. She started writing something down, her hands moving gracefully along the paper.

Once finished, she titled her head back to look at the letter. After several minutes of blowing on it, trying to dry it, she folded it perfectly four times and slipt it in a white envelope and sealed it shut. She left the letter laying on her desk as she picked her candle up. After she was settled in bed, she blew out the candle. The second her head hit the white, feathery pillows; she was asleep.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:20 am

[I don't mind.]

Dezi smiled as Erik- or uh, Lord Valentine approached her. She tilted back her head and thought on the question. "I am as good as a vampire of my social level could be." She answered honestly. "There only some things that make me hesitate in life. Anyways Er- Lord Valentine, how was your flirty little chat with that human girl. I was quite surprise to see her walk away without... well, you know." Dezi brushed her hair away from her face and picked up her glass of water, drinking a sip. She didn't know why she was drinking it. It's not like it did anything for her.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:35 am

Erik was glad that their past romance hadn't fazed their friendship. As he didn't talk to many of his subjects, Denzi was probably one of the only vampires that he respected enough to call her one of his friends. "December, how many times must I ask you to call me Erik?" He said, nodding his head once. Friends called him Erik. Most vampires and other people called him Lord Valentine. "I'm glad you are okay. Like I said, it's been a while since our last meeting."

He frowned slightly when she said about the woman walking away without something and he sat down in the booth next to her, hoping that she wouldn't mind his intrusion. "She was a huntress. She intrigued me with her presence here, which is the only reason that I decided to speak to Miss. Isabella. She was actually only here to kill me, but as the club is in full swing, it would have been highly inappropriate for us to fight, and me kill her or vice versa." He was a gentleman of probably the highest standards, and he didn't like things that were considered wrong, inappropriate, vulgar or vile.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Dezi nodded her head slowly. "That would have been quite a scene." She folded her hands and set her chin on them. She bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the thought of the place being destroyed from the Vampire Lord and Vampire Huntress's battle. Glass would be everywhere, as well as blood, and the poor humans of this town would all hear about it and be terrorized. Dezi frowned. And if they were... more vampire hunters would spring up into training and everyone would bring around a wooden stake in their pocket.

Dezi blew the air out of her mouth in a puff and looked at Erik. "I will call you by Erik, if you call me by Dezi." She said simply. "December makes me sound so cold hearted." She said as a joke, because being a vampire she was cold hearted, but it did hurt a little. Not being able to say that your heartbeat was going quicker for someone because it just didn't feel possible.

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:43 am

"Not the scene I'd like people to remember this club by." Erik smiled, and then he placed his hands on the table, leaning forward slightly. "I believe that would be incredibly bad for my reputation." His smile turning slightly into a smirk as he rested his hand on his chin lightly. "Also, I wouldn't want my subjects, especially one as beautiful are yourself being caught either in the cross fire in my battle, or being harmer by one of the other swarming hunters that would arrive." He said, nodding once as he put his hands back into his lap.

"If I must call you Denzi, then I will. However, I think December is much more of a beautiful name. Do you know why? People associate December with snow, Christmas, and happy times such as that. But if you prefer Denzi, then I will respect your wishes." He said quietly, a small smile on his face.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estalu on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Dezi had never associated her name with happiness before. Strange that she had never thought about it before. "Thank you." She said with a hidden grimace. If she didn't know better, she would have assumed Erik was flirting with her. Luckily for her, she knew better than to think that. So many poor little human and vampire girls got their sad little hearts broken by this Lord. She could tell why. Though she wasn't partically interested that way anymore, Dezi still knew that Erik was a very good looking guy and if you could get past the cold aura, he was pretty nice, too. "So how is life for you, Erik?" She asked. "I assume it's the usual?"

estalu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Even though he would never tell her it, Erik believed that December had probably been one of the best vampire lovers that he had ever been with. With a small smirk on his face as he flicked back through all of the times that they spent together, he opened his eyes and then sighed. "I was just reminiscing. I'm terribly sorry." He smiled, knowing that she would probably realize what he had been thinking about straight away. "Life for me? Ah, it is pretty much the same as it has ever been. However, there are less women that seem to be working their way into my heart now, dear one." He said quietly, the smile fading off of his face. "It is becoming slightly boring in my bed." He said, the smirk slipping back on.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Sleeping was completely impossible for Bella to do that night. Erik's face kept invading her mind. Why, she had no idea. It was completely unlike her to be thinking about and just about dreaming about a vampire. She threw her legs over her bed and stood up, her feet shuffling across the floor to her kitchen. After making herself a glass of cold milk, Bella leaned her back against the kitchen counter. However, she was irrated when a noise from outside caused her to jump, spilling her neck. She regonized the smell. A vampire. Go figure. Walking in her room, Bella grabbed her wooden stick, with a sharp splinter, like a spear but only wood, at the end. She closed and locked the huge chest and walked into her living room, where a vampire was just entering in through her window.

A sly smile curved his face as he increased on over to Bella. Rolling her eyes, Bella forced a smile on her face. "Hello, and what can I help you with?" She asked, keeping the wooden spear hidden behind her back. "Oh, just though I'd stop in for a midnight snack." He replied, his voice soft and sweet. The seductive look in his eyes didn't fool Bella one bit. Her attention turned back to the window when another vampire sweeped in. This time, a woman. Beautiful as anything. She had straight, black hair that shone like a raven's feather. Her eyes were icy blue, and no doubt they matched her personality. She looked like the leader, which meant she had a group. Or, a gang. A gang of murderous vampire hunters. "Drop the stick, darling. There's seven of us. No way you can take one seven vampires." The woman said, staring at Bella with cruel eyes.

The man nodded, standing just a few feet behind the woman. "First, let me introuduce myself. My name's Karissa. And this is Jaden." The girl named Karissa said, turning her head to the man. This was Bella's chance, lifting her spear up, she aimed and threw it at the woman. It his her right between her shoulder blade and neck. She shrieked and easily pulled the wooden spear out, breaking it in half. "You shouldn't have done that." She said through clenced teeth, her canines already growing. Blood seeped through her white blouse and the man called Jaden sped up, heading towards Bella. She was defensless. He had her corned against her wall, with none of her weapons. They were all locked up in her room.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!