Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love's Express Miracle Messenger

Love's Express Miracle Messenger

a part of “Love's Express Miracle Messenger”, a fictional universe by angel51897.

Are you a lonely person looking for love? Leave it to Love's Express Miracle Messenger to help you! [No longer accepting :(]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love's Express Miracle Messenger”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Love's Express Miracle Messenger

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PokegirlInPurple on Wed May 02, 2012 9:44 am

My advice: Don't change the current couples. Just make the new characters couples.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PokegirlInPurple
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:52 pm

I've been trying to do that, but sometimes the number gets uneven, so I have to keep refixing the couples.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

angel51897
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Thu May 03, 2012 10:15 pm

All those who are still participating in this roleplay, PLEASE BE COMMITTED!!!!!

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Thu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm commited. c:
Just waiting on Pokégirl. :V
The name's Ergent Seth, but you can call me 'Seth' or 'Gent'. Oh, I forgot to mention.

I LIKE YOUR FACE.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri May 04, 2012 8:18 am

Sorry about not being active Angel. Was out of town for a few days. I'll post when I get home today!
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Fri May 04, 2012 1:58 pm

It's okay, I'm still waiting for others to reply.

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Fri May 04, 2012 6:55 pm

O.K I posted. To whoever I kept waiting, I'm so sorry just was out of town for a few days and really couldn't do much of anything.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Sun May 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Sorry for the rushed first post, have to go for dinner!
Zayne Malik. Niall Horan. Liam Payne. Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. One Direction <3

Watch These...

One
Two
Three

And Fall In Love.

(Oh, and Louis... I eat carrots.)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sun May 06, 2012 10:42 pm

Hey guys anyone want to join this? Need some more people since I just made it today.

roleplay/what-begins-with-war/

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ergent Seth on Mon May 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Jack and Lyle, along with their characteristics, go well with each other. Not to mention Lyle's stammering ends up making me laugh my arse off half the time.

Ergent Seth
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon May 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Um where'd Princess go? Lol one of us is back and the other leaves

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Mon May 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Does anyone agree on having a homosexual couple? CuriousPrincess, this concerns you as well and, you really should look at the OOC more often....

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Mon May 07, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm ok with it, but fair warning if it's my character I'll be lost as hell. Like even more so than usual haha. And in her defense she hasn't been on in like 3 days.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Tue May 08, 2012 9:54 am

I'm willing to if it coms to it, my character can just be pansexual. :)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kokonoe on Tue May 08, 2012 12:18 pm

I know I sugested it, but for Rachel, I think it should be like a last resort.
I am Kokonoe... of the funk (Nch nch nch nch Koko of the funk!)... ಠ_ಠ

Kokonoe
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:38 pm

CuriousPrincess did make a gay character.... I would suggest that someone makes another guy character, but also refer to Couples 7 and 8, seeing that they have no guy counter parts. If we're doing homosexual couples as well, Kimori Keiko-san would be needing a guy counterpart as well...

In short, what I'm trying to say is, that if we do homosexual couples, Couples 6-8 would need guy counterparts, (please see Kimori's counterpart is gay) and Kimori, Rachel, and Arabelle would need counterparts, and William would need a counterpart as well......

Any questions? If there are any, please PM me.

{Sidenote: Can someone take up either Sunny May or Seth Dawson? I feel kind of awkward having taken up a couple.... They're currently in the orphanage, so adopt if you want.}

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue May 08, 2012 3:54 pm

This is a tad bit late for some of us but, I've added a Nationality: and Sexuality: thing on the character sheet, so if no one minds, please edit the characters a tad bit just to add these things in. Thanks guys!

Just add the Nationality: in between Gender: and Appearance:, and Sexuality: in between Occupation: and Personality:.

EDIT: Just look at Alice Love's character sheet if you don't get it. Thanks!

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Tue May 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Angel, want me to just start John's story over with a different person or no?

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grumpy-Converse on Wed May 09, 2012 11:36 am

I added in the whole sexuality/ nationality! She's pansexual, aka you have my permission to put her with a female! :)

Grumpy-Converse
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Wed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm

could i adopt sunny mae?

...If I keep living like the world is over, then will it surprise me when it does end?

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!