Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love has no Bounds

Love has no Bounds

a part of “Love has no Bounds”, a fictional universe by Arekkusu.

Four girls fall in love with the same guy. Three other girls fall in love with that guy's best friend. Now these two boys are stuck in the middle of one crazy love story! (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love has no Bounds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love has no Bounds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arekkusu on Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love has no Bounds"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You see that? See how peaceful everything is right now? Fifty bucks says I can turn that peace into chaos in under a minute.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arekkusu
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Love has no Bounds

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey could i reserve the party girl please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Does Takashi need a pal? :D

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:23 pm

I would like to reserve tomboy girl?
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commisar_Gaunt on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Can I reserve Takahashi's friend?

Commisar_Gaunt
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:34 pm

can I have the artistic one?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhatYouDontKnow on Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Can I have to Preppy one please?
Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours. -Ludwig Van Beethoven
A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else. -John Burroughs
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. -Dale Carnegie
Watch me not care. -Dilbert
It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. -Marlene Dietrich
You can be in my dreams if i can be in yours. -Bob Dylan

WhatYouDontKnow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:35 am

Hmm, well it seems like most of or characters like Takashi, someone has to like his friend. And i was one the first people to submit, so not it.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:41 pm

i will
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:07 pm

I am almost done with my character for Takashi's best friend, so..................I do hope you all enjoy the character....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Sadly I think this rp has died...
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Well, it seems that a lot of RPs have a nasty habit of passing on to the afterlife when the participants fail to respond.......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 am

Hmm that's very true..>> I might have to smack Arek so he'll reply sooner or later <<

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:08 am

if anyone is interested we could definitely turn this into a murder mystery. I would enjoy playing the murderer...aka Laruki

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:44 pm

That could be a very good idea, want me to run it past Arek? I don't think he's really payed any attention to this rp in awhile.

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:27 pm

murder....YES!
winds i demand to be your accomplice...lol jk Kaycie wouldnt do that. ;]

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:49 pm

I think it would be awsomness! And I'm pretty sure Arek would go for it ;]
Just pin him down long enough to ask xD.
And nooo, Kaycie's too sweet to be an accomplice xD

Neru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:18 pm

@Neru: Yes, please run it by him as you seem to be the only one who can PIN him down long enough, lol...

@Emotionless: I'm sure Laruki would need an accomplice but Kaycie doesn't strike me as a murderer, then again it's always the sweet ones.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:19 pm

LOL kaycie is really sweet.....
*light bulb*
wouldnt it be rotten luck for her if she fell for the murderer?

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Poor girl, I could only imagine that.....Laruki is female though so.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!