Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love is like Candy

Love is like Candy

a part of “Love is like Candy”, a fictional universe by kellycat122.

At the acadeny M-GATE, everyone has someone they are destined for. M-GATE means Musically Gifted and Talented Education. Every couple has a story, and their story continues at this academy. (3 more spots open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love is like Candy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Love is like Candy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:30 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love is like Candy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Omg
You can't see me, me
I'm blending in just like a pine tree, tree?
I am unseen, seen, You can't see me cuz I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja~
Hey, what the heck? That's a freakin monkey not a ninja! Who planned this out?! Fine, I'll deal with it
Image I guess epic ninja awesomeness comes with epic cuteness

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Love is like Candy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:45 pm

I'd like to reserve Miku.

I also have a quick question. The storylines you've made for each couple--have they already happened or are we to play them out during the RP?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Sure you can play Miku.

And the stories for each couple have already happened, the stories will also describe the couples relationship right now and will tell some about the characters! ^.^ hope that helps.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:06 pm

And for anyone who asks;

Yes, Kaito, Miku, Len, and Rin ARE characters from Vocaloid, you can look them up on the internet. But NO I am not doing this off of Vocaloid, this is mostly like a love & music roleplay. And you can tell that I am not doing this off of Vocaloid considering I changed the whole story and all the characters from Vocaloid that I am using are COMPLETELY different.

^.^

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:51 pm

I'd like to reserve Ryu, if thats fine

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Sure you can reserve Ryu

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Ok guys please go over your character profile and make sure they;

-play the instruments/sing that it says they do in the story (the character has to play the instrument that was noted they played in the story, but they can play one other instrument, but NOTE: if it doesn't say that your character sings then your character doesn't sing, well, they could sing but they aren't known for it and they don't learn about it at the academy, they just sing for fun, and they AREN'T professionals at singing)

-they fit the picture that was put for the characters. Either put the picture that I provided of your character in their profile or find one that looks like the picture. Your profile HAS to have a picture

-have all the information that the character skeleton said you had to include, you HAVE to fill out every part of the character skeleton.

-that your character has a video of them singing/playing their instrument, you really just ignore the video and listen to the sound

-that your character fits the story that I provided, like their age and name, and it also says how they act some in the story

You are NOT allowed to post until your character profile has everything that I have told you to do. Once I have approved of your character profile you have to look it over and make sure it has all the things that I mentioned above. Once you are done checking your profile, tell me and I will allow you to post.

-kellycat122
(this message will be sent to every person who plays on the roleplay as a private message)

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Can I reserve Sarah? I'll have her up tomorrow probably.
---Edit---
Uh... nevermind. Guess not....

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Sorry, Sarah's already taken, but you can play a different character.

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mitzymoo6 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Can I post? I've checked my character and made it right again. =)
I like cookies :)

Mitzymoo6
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kellycat122 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Yeah everybody can post now, well the people who have checked their profile

kellycat122
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WICBAT on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Did everyone die? Or am I just waiting for another post for no reason?

WICBAT
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!