Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loveless (ラブレス): IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Loveless (ラブレス): IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:37 pm

"Yeah, but he'd stay outside most of the time, he doesn't like closed places" He stated then followed her stare to the alarm clock. He stood up when he heard her whisper to herself "I'll let you sleep".

He walked towards the door and stood there for a few seconds as he ran over some thoughts about her and her school. He turned towards her "You don't mind if i tag along with you to school?" he asked as he stood at the doorway.
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Myou nodded and then looked as he was to leave but then turned around "no...but I don't know if my teacher cares...I'm a freshmen in collage but I'm sure it'll be no problem" she said calmly, looking at him with her pale blue eyes. "early graduate...being good in school I guess has its advantages..."she said calmly, and didn't move from her spot.

"I have enough problems as it Azumi so just shut your mouth already" Yasuo sort of yelled, he didn't want this, it wasn't really his fault for Kaoru's death but who would believe him, an ex delinquent. "Kay calm down...yes I knew...but his death was..." he couldn't say it, he couldn't say it wasn't his fault, because it probably was, Yasuo remembered being there he tried to save him but something pulled him back and was engulfed in darkness after that he woke up in Spetical Moon and was told Kaoru had dead...before he had even meet him...
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Kay slipped down to her knees. "Kaoru...ju--just went out to by some milk...he--he said he was going to be right back. He--he just hasn't come back yet...that's all," she said. "He'll be back soon."

"I think she's lost it," Azumi said. "No, Azumi, she's just in denile."

"He'll be right back. He--He promised...."

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Raven

"Well that's good," He looked out into the dark sky that enveloped the city and beyond "Your one smart girl, i'm glad to have you as my Sacrifice". He looked back at her with a smile then turned ready to leave "Goodnight Myou, sweet dreams ice princess" and with that he walked down the hallway.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Myou wondered why he had called her ice princess,but to her mind it fit her perfectly. She sighed and went to her window and closed the curtains and then went to her bed and laid down thinking of today's weird events. Myou then grabbed her covers and covered herself and tried to sleep and stop thinking about things she rather not want to go to deep into.

Yasuo went down and picked up Kay, at the same time hugged her, and then turned to the two and glared at them with full angry "GO AWAY NOW!" he yelled at them furious. They had gone to far, he did want Kay this way, he didn't want her to find out so soon, even though he knew she would end up likes this but had hoped she would have understand if he had explained it to her with the truth.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Raven

He took a quick cold shower then washed his face thoroughly before he walked into the room and looked through the closet and found some clothes. He decided to wear a plain white tee shirt and some jeans then laid on the carpet floor and stared up at the ceiling.

He thought about his friend for a few minutes then his thoughts wonder back to Myou which was the person he didn't want to think about. He knew he'd stay up all night thinking about her and what she told him throughout the day; he sighed and closed his eyes trying to sleep, only a hour later could he finally fall asleep.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:08 am

OOC: okay everyone are all ready for the second day or do some of you still need sometime?
Once the second day starts the tornement will start sort of...explaining lol
me and Juso are going to play a pair that are the supervisors of the tournament, that will make drama and problems happen, they'll send mind messages to all the fighters to meet somewhere with there sacrifices at there sides you will all meet each other to make it dramatic, you won't know what will say or anything :P its'll be a surprise so be prepared *evil laugh* lol xD so till me once all of you are done.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juso on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 am

OOC: Looking forward to it ;)

Juso
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:27 am

((I'm ready =] ))

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:26 pm

OOC: Agreed.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterepros on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:18 pm

[Ooh, okay. Well, I guess we're done. XD Sorry, I've been rather busy these past few days, so I haven't exactly had the time to reply.]

masterepros
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 pm

OOC: its okay mmmm we are just missing one more person so we can start xD

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:21 pm

(OOC: I am ready XD. Sorry I was a bit busy myself))

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:25 pm

OOC: okay xD I'll inform Juso so we can post the intro to the next day just to tell everyone our characters are very evil well not so evil there just following instructions from an unknown source (spetical moon) :P

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:33 pm

shadowman55 wrote:Rensa shrugged and sat back.

"That's fine. And by the way, you're actually the only one here that I know, so.

(Sorry I havent been on as much I have been out living my life for a little while but now I'm back.)

Naomi laid back on the bed "I think i'm gonna go to bed its been a long day" she said before drifting off into a deep sleep.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:10 am

(OOC: That's fine. THough it's time to get up.)

Rensa closed his eyes, the peace entering his life for a few seconds.

"Am I supposed to feel like this with her?" He asked himself, not expecting any answer.
"Is it really the darkness we feel? Or is it the light and love embracing us?"

shadowman55
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am

(Shadowman55 I think this rp is dead)

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 am

(I think you're right. We'll have to talk to Aya though.)

shadowman55
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:39 pm

(Thats true maybe she'll remake it.)

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 pm

(sorry guys T-T the rp sort did die and one of our fighters left us *sigh* been trying to figure out what to do, and Juso isn't always on I think I'll just go ahead and post both characters(bad ones) myself...and mastrospro needs a fighter)

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!