Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loveless (ラブレス): IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Loveless (ラブレス): IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Kay waved sleepily before going back to sleep.

Lifeless and Molly smiled and nodded towards him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:58 pm

"I found you" He said out loud as he watched her walk down the sidewalk, he was sure that this was his Sacrifice. He stood and leap down to the other side of the fence just a few feet away from where she was.

He turned his head towards her then slowly his body; his ears pointed towards her as if they were signaling to him that she was the target. He took a few steps towards her without saying a word, up until he got close "Hello sacrifice" his voice was cold and soft as if he was whispering to her.
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Yasuo left and headed down the street and grabbed a taxi, he told the driver to take him to Aka Sora, a music pub in the area. He paid the man once he was there and got in and got tackled by a female girl with short pink hair and was dressed in a short black skirt,long sleeved black and white shirt,long boots and had two lip rings "Yasuo you made it yay!" she yelled "agg get of me Lillian!" he said annoyed and took her off him "finally the man arrives, Lillian was driving us insane!" Seth said annoyed "what were you doing man" Seth said annoyed still "none of your business" was all Yasuo said and walked up to a table and sat down with his legs on top of the table.

Myou turned around not surprised at the man who was next her and stepped a bit back "who are you?" she said in an emotionless tone. "and what is this sacrifice you speak of? my name is Myou..." she said still in the same tone. Her blue eyes scanned him, his a year older then me...is he a kidnapper...a relative...what...she thought confused.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Kay continued to sleep, curled up on the couch. Lifeless settled a blanket on her her and turned off the lights before going upstairs with Molly to sleep as well. He smiled at his sister being the only brother of hers that hadn't died in the last tournament. In fact the only sibling that hadn't died.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:15 pm

"I feel burned out" Orrin laid flat on the floor staring dully at the wood "No spells are coming to mind, thats not very helpful for me" He continued to stare at the ground and sighed "At times like these you need to be active" He stood and wandered out to the now empty dojo, he had changed into knee length blue shorts and simple white sleeveless shirt. Tacking a relaxed stance he threw a few lazy roundhouses before launching into a brutal combo. Knifehands, jabs, sidekicks, roundhouses mixed and flowed easily with Orrins street style as he trained sweeping out the feet before spinning into a full elbow to the midriff. He stopped to catch his breath for a while wiping the sweat from his forehead. he hadn't trained like that for a while now and he smiled evilly as he performed a tornado kick.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:18 pm

He stopped abruptly when she asked who he was; placing his hands into his pockets he stared at her as she took a step away from him. "So you don't know who i am?," He was silent for a moment then continued "I know who you are, Myou Hana".

"Your my sacrifice...my partner, i need you" He stated and he knew just how absurd it sounded but he didn't know how else to phrase it. "I give you two options," He was staring at the ground now, not wanting to look up "you accept that and willingly let me explain and have me part of your life".

"Or," He looked back up to her face "i force you to come with me wither you like it or not..." he meant it too. He spent years looking for her and he found her so he wasn't going to let her just slip away.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Yasuo got bored of practicing so he left his band members and they yelled for him to come back but he ignored them and waved good bye. He walked through the darkening streets, heading home it wasn't that far from the pub. When he arrived he went into the condo complex building and went in th elevator and click 5, he then stepped out and headed for his condo room, and opened the door. Yasuo took off his jacket and threw it in the couch and went in the kitchen for a beer then went to sit down at the couch staring at the ceiling and drinking his beer.

Mitsu walked in to her room and closed the sliding door, and sat down in the middle of the room that had a wooden table with her bag and took out her homework and started to work. She already new this so it wasn't hard for her, she kept working and she had her window opened and gentle breezes came in and messed up her hair a bit. Her ears twitched to the wind, but paid attention to her homework instead.

Myou cocked her head to the side "if you know my name...then okay I'll hear you...but having you part of my life now I would like to see that...no one has ever been there in my life...what makes you any different then the rest...what makes you think you can keep your word..."she said bluntly and cold. Myou didn't trust anyone not even her own parents, she's always been alone she's heard I'll be in your life talk all her life and the ones who say it are never there, ever.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Kay was up already, sitting at the table in the kitchen. She sipped at her wine and stared into space. She hummed the melody to herself.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:40 pm

He was silent as she explained and the silence lingered all he could do was stare at her with those empty eyes. He nodded understanding and took a few steps back until he reached the chain link fence and pressed his back against it.

He pulled his hands out his pockets and crossed his arms across his chest "I may not understand how your feeling but i do know i have no choice in the matter". He brought his hands down to the fence and pushed against it to bring himself standing away from it "Lemme explain".

"I'm a fighter...just like any other human fighter i fight basically and your a sacrifice, you take damage i would in a fight...it's unfair but it's how it works" He kept his eyes on her as he spoke unaware of his surroundings. "We also have a given name that matches us both, you probably don't know it but i do and it makes us stronger...there's more like us...the amount, i don't know" He just realize he didn't even know how the whole 'Fighter and Sacrifice' thing worked.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Orrin was back on the floor again, this time in the dojo. Tired, slightly annoyed, and sleepy he made to stand and found himself back on the ground "Maybe this was a bad idea after all" Orrin muttered. He flipped onto his belly and begun to army crawl back to his room. crawling inside he planted himselfin front of the notebook and lifted up the pen again Weeping wind, flow along the ground, carry with you the might of god, ensare you opponents with you tempest winds He erased it and tried to think of another, "And i said this was easy earlier on" He muttered

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterepros on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:10 pm

"W-well, teams are... um..." Kimi stammered, blushing the slightest bit as she redirected her gaze. "I guess it's hard to explain. It's said that teams are bound by fate... chosen before we're born. We can't help who our partner is, and the two of us make up one soul. It doesn't really make too much sense, but that is what I was always taught." She gave a slight nod before sitting down on the floor, facing him. "It doesn't help that all of the teams I've met were, well, close. You know... like a couple."

masterepros
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Yasuo fell asleep, totally zone out, he was laing on his couch dreaming things about his previous sacrifice he had before Kay,those were more like nightmares then sweet dreams.

Mitsu got up and stretched "ouch" she said her bruises still hurt "better get some ice...and what time is it?" she thought and checked her clock 8:30 pm it read. "dinnertime" she said quietly, and got out of her room and went to Orrin's room and knocked "hey Orrin are you hunger?" she asked calmly. Her bruises were killing her she really need some cold ice.

Myou nodded it intrigued her, fighting, battles all that sounded like a fantasy thing but sound like great fun. "I accept...I'll join you...is this some sort of tournament or contest?" she asked in her emotionless tone, her ears twitched a bit due to a bit of excitement she had in her now.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 pm

"Yes it's a tournament that deals with other Fighters and Sacrifices like us fighting each other" He stated as he stood there. He was surprised that she was easily convinced and accepted it so easily, but it made it easier for him so he was fine with it.

"You don't need to worry about the battle since i'm doing all the fighting" He took that into account and realize she would probably have to get used to being a Sacrifice. "You might want to get used to...being a Sacrifice since you will be taking the damage i receive" He didn't know if it would involve them training but he did know it would be hard for her.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:31 pm

"Oh. A couple? I don't know about that one." Realizing he made a mistake, he blushed and tried to fix it, "n-not that your not attractive or anything! Your beautiful and you have a nice personality! Its just.. well... I don't know if I am ready for a relationship yet... I kinda have a hard time opening up a bit..." He had to look away to cover some of the blush that was now too evident. Great. He was back to stammering.
What is immortality if not but a curse of the flesh? True immortality is not living forever, but leaving something behind to be remembered.
Treachery, war, and Lords in waiting. OOC
Treachery, war, and Lord in waiting IC (still accepting!)
NEEDS PEOPLE!
Welcome to Dracula's Castle. (IC closed)

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterepros on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 pm

"I never said we had to be a couple," Kimi uttered, tilting her head as she stared at him. Her expression was stuck between amused and disbelieving. Was he serious? "I was just saying that all of the teams I've met were like that. You know, to prove my point that I have reason to believe we were meant to find each other. To be partners. That... That's all." She looked away, her fingers running through her hair. She hadn't expected his reaction to be like that. Whenever people made an excuse like that, they were usually pulling it out of their ass. She knew that from experience. Besides, why would he tell her she was beautiful and that there wasn't anything wrong with her? Scoffing quietly, she continued, "By the way, I don't like liars."

masterepros
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:00 am

"Yea" Orrin replied "If you allow me i'll whip up something for us to eat" He pushed himself off the floor and shook himself. He opened the sliding door and had an immediate view of Mitsu's ears, Flick "I'm a pretty good cook, just say what you want and i'll cook it up for you, least i can do for you." He examined the bruises "Gonna need some ice on those, and seeing how your probably tired after the training a good boost in stamina would do good too" Stepping out he looked around "Where is the kitchen anyway?"

Orrin55
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:35 am

Kay got up from the table and dumped the rest of her wine in the sink, staring out the window. She daydreamed about her younger brother, June. Her twin really. He wouldn't be coming home...ever again. He had been killed by a Fighter to prevent him from becoming a Sacrifice. But June would never have been one...it was her that had been chosen...her that should have died in his place. Tears ran down her face and she sobbed.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 am

"okay then I still accept...seems like fun...better then what mostly happens around here" Myou said emotionless. "do you have a place to stay? you can stay at my place if you want...my parents are never home there always at work..." she said calmly but a bit sad and lonely.

Mitsu laughed a bit "Aunt Sapphira is home,she cooked already come on" she said and walked forward through hallway and then turned again and then went forward till you heard pots and pans in a room. Mitsu opened the door "hey Aunt Sapphira" Mitsu said cheery. "hey kids, ready to eat?" Sapphira said happy. "yea I just need some ice" Mitsu said a bit in pain, Sapphira giggled "okay dear" Mitsu went to the fridge and took out some ice and put on her shoulder, and sighed in comfort "had a rough day huh" Sapphira said smiling and serving food and placing it on the counter "yup" Mitsu said and sat down.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 am

He nodded "I'd like that...since i really don't have a home" he said turning towards the way she came from wondering if that was the direction to her home. "Is it this way?" He asked when he pointed to the direction she came from.

He looked back to her wishing he could help her feel better somehow but he was going to be with her so that should help, somewhat. 'I wonder if she was running away or was this just a time she took to have a little walk' He thought as he looked at her appearance.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damien Silverwing on Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:41 pm

He blinked confused. "I don't either. What are you talking about? I didn't lie about anything..." Had he? He thought back to everything he said and couldn't understand what she was refering to. "I didn't lie. Either way, where do we go from here? Do we go out looking for other pairs? Or just wait until we meet someone who is part of a pair?" He couldn't hide his excitment. This was the first thing interesting that had happened in his life. Maybe things would turn around for him in the long run.

Damien Silverwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!