Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loveless (ラブレス): IC

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Loveless (ラブレス): IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:59 am

Mitsu was almost finished with her book when Sapphira walked in "Knock Knock" she said smiling "ready for your shot hun?" she asked calmly. Mitsu looked up and closed her book "yea" she said tiredly, Sapphira went near her "okay lay down" Mitsu did so and Sapphira lifted her shirt and took the top of a needle and injected her stomach, Mitsu winced a bit on the pain. "okay done" Sapphira said and put the needle away in a bag "thanks aunt" Mitsu said and laid there looking up "yes hun once the pain goes away cover up and sleep okay?" she said and headed for the door "yes" Mitsu replied.

Myou looked up "it was my mother...she and my father are going to be gone for 3 months..." she said calmly and shrugged and kept eating again.
She was always alone so this wasn't a surprise to her,nothing her parents did was a surprise.
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:08 am

"And your okay with that?" He asked her; she looked so fine as she ate her food even though she knew she wouldn't be seeing her parents for three months. "You don't have to be alone..." He stopped stirring his curry, he let his spoon sink in it and placed his hand down on the table.
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:14 am

Myou finished eating and looked up "yea...I'm adopted so...its something I'm use to, since I was born..." she said calmly again and shrugged and picked up her plate and went to put it on the sink. And started to put things away "I've always been alone...and its been like that for over 18 years...nothing has changed..." she said emotionless.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:19 am

"That feeling is a horrible feeling," His voice became softer and he was staring down at her hand now "being alone...". He didn't know when he didn't it but he was standing behind her staring down at her "I want to wipe that loneliness out of your life".

He was unused to having company and he was unused to living in a house since he always lived out in the wilderness faraway from humanity. He hated humans but now, he didn't care since he found his Sacrifice and he'd stay with her...even if it meant staying in a house.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:46 am

Myou turned around and sighed "for me that's hard to believe..."she said softly, and finished putting things away. "come I'll show you were you are to stay"she said and walked over to the hallway and up the stairs. "this is my room and this shall be yours..." she calmly and opened the door that was next to hers a bit, it was a simple room with a bed and other bedroom things. "since my parents are out for 3 months you don't have to hide or anything"

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:56 am

He nodded as he followed her to the room she presented to him; he liked that it was simple "So i'm right next to you, that's good i'll know if something is wrong". He turned back towards her once he stood in the middle of the room then spoke realizing he didn't finish his food "i think i should go finish that meal you made...don't want to waste a perfectly good meal".

He walked past her silently and into the kitchen; he flipped the chair back to it's normal position and began eating his food. He used his hand to eat the rice and drank the curry straight form the bowl, leaving the spoon untouched.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:25 am

Myou nodded and watched him leave,she head to her room and left the door open,she head to her desk and started to do her homework. She absent mindly turned on her radio and listened to classical music. Myou kept doing her homework,not pay attention to surroundings again,she did he math then her English and then started her history.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:30 am

He quickly washed his bowls and placed them on the counter to dry when he heard music he never heard before. Taking slow steps to not startle her he walked into her room and stood to the side of her as he looked over her shoulder as she did her homework.

The first work dealt with large numbers which had problems with them, then she did some work about English, and finally one about History. He walked away towards her bed and stared at the alarm clock and flicked the screen.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:50 am

Myou kept working and finished her history,she closed her book and stacked them to the side and got up. She walked over to her closet and took some clothes out "you can do whatever you like Raven" she said looking at him "i'll be right back...I'm going to a shower" she said calmly and walked out her room and into the bathroom.

OOC: sorry I'm brain dead its 1:50am here ^^'

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:55 am

((Lol 5:54 A.M. here, yeah i barely sleep XD ))

"Yes ma'am" He said as he watched her leave, turning back to the alarm clock he pressed a few buttons but gave up on trying to understand how it works. He decided to sit on her bed but after a few moments he got back up to his feet.

He strolled over to the closet she was at and looked inside it for a few moments wondering why someone needed so many clothes. He gave up on that too and sat at the desk she was doing her homework at earlier and read some of her homework.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:06 am

Myou came out of the bathroom, she finished taking a shower,she now wore black short and a white tee and was bare foot. She walked in to her room still drying her hair and saw Raven reading her homework, "you need anything Raven?" she asked calmly and walked to her bed and sat down still drying her hair. Myou was in her usual routine the only difference was she had a guest, and he was a boy. But she could careless who it was it made no difference what's so ever.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 am

He glanced over to her when she asked if he needed something and he thought about it but there wasn't anything. "No i don't think so" He stated as he turned away from her homework which seemed to be correct but what did he know.

"I actually been wondering, don't you have any close friends to keep you company?" He asked watching her dry her hair. 'I wonder if she's just avoiding the opportunity to obtain friends' He thought but like before he didn't know much about the human life.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowman55 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:53 am

Rensa shrugged and sat back.

"That's fine. And by the way, you're actually the only one here that I know, so.
"Is it really the darkness we feel? Or is it the light and love embracing us?"

shadowman55
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:15 pm

AyaAmayaMiyu wrote:Yasuo had sensed some disturbance around so he headed back to Kay's house and was in its roof. "hey back off Ageless, no gets near my sacrifices and doesn't expect to get a beating" He said angry, and hopped down near Kay "you okay?" he asked her but not looking at her but the other two, with cold icy black eyes.

"You already had a Sacrifice!" The girl accused. "Why didn't you die when he did?!" she demanded. "And then you decide to take on another Sacrifice, its even worse when you decide to take Desireless!"

Kay frowned. "Desireless?" she asked, looking at Yasuo for confirmation.

"That's right, you're true name is Desireless and with good reason that it should be," the girl scowled angrily. The boy rested his hand on her head and she called down.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Myou looked at him and placed her towel around her neck "no...they don't like getting near me...I keep them away...so I don't bring them down with me in my ummm state..."she said calmly and then turned and grabbed a water bottle that was there the night stand, and opened it and drank some water "how about you any family, friends?" Myou asked,just to make up some converstation.

Yasuo hissed and clenched his fists "you know perfectly well Spectical Moon base told me to be with her...yes I had a sacrifice and gladly I would have died with him but you know the head master of the base saved me to be re-used as someone else's fighter..." he said trying to be calm but didn't look at Kay and sighed "yes your real name is or in this case was Desireless...but after I took you as my sacrifice your name changed to the one I posses thanks to my master guidance...your real name is Breathless" he said calmly "your not desireless any longer..." Yasuo calmly and looked at the two before him "I won't let you do anything to her"

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orrin55 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Morning. Orrin shifted seeking to get away from the light but failed in his attempt. He opened his eyes squinting against the glow to look at the time. it was still quite dark outside "I've must've been dreaming" Orrin muttered sitting up. He slipped on some clothes and stepped out into the hallway. He drew a deep breath and headed for the dojo planning to take a quick jog around to warm up. "One, two, and three!" at that he was off in a jog circling round the dijo once, on his second time around he launched into a full sprint, and on the third quick bursts followed by several moments of shadow boxing.

Orrin55
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 pm

"My family was killed when i was young but old enough to take care of myself so i lived on my own, mostly in the wilderness" He stated then was silent when he thought about if he had any friends. "I suppose i have one friend but he can't come now, your window is closed" He said nodding towards her window, he didn't bother to bring him along since he didn't want his friend to be hurt.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Kay was even more confused. "Breathless?"

The girl growled angrily. "Breathless!" she said shocked. "She's anything but. She should keep her pitiful name." The boy sighed. "Calm down, Azumi." The girl crossed her arms. "It isn't right. You should have died!" she said to Yasuo. "That girl should have died too!"

"W--what is she talking about?" Kay asked.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:30 pm

((Orrin I'll reply to you once everyone has decide its the next day for them okay ^^))

Myou looked at her window "you want him to come in? I can open the window if you like?...somehow I want to meet your friend..."Myou said calmly, looking at Raven and then remembered and looked at the clock it was 9:30pm now "mmm its almost time for bed..."she whispered to herself.

Yasuo sighed but didn't look at Kay, his eyes now sad but still firm, "I know of your brother Kay...he was my sacrifice..." he said sadly.

((OOC: sorry for the shorts T-T not proud of that))

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Tears appeared in Kay's eyes. "Kaoru....was your Sacrifice?" she whispered. The tears ran down her cheeks, as she stared with wide eyes at Yasuo. "And you didn't...tell me?

"He was probably too ashamed," Azumi smirked, her arms folded. "He's the number one reason that your brother died." She went on and on.

"Shut up," Kay whispered. Azumi didn't hear and kept right on talking. "I said...SHUT UP!!!" Kay screamed, glaring at Azumi. Azumi stared at her, closing her mouth.

OOC: I just had to add a character's name from Ouran in here. XD

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!