Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucror Metus University for Monsters

Lucror Metus University for Monsters

a part of “Lucror Metus University for Monsters”, a fictional universe by Fammikins.

Eat or be eaten. At this university for monsters the students must claw their way to the top to progress in the real world. Those who fail are sent to a realm limited to monsters and never reopened. Or so they say.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucror Metus University for Monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lucror Metus University for Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:53 pm

@Sol- Hey thanks! I plan to try avoiding particularly religious/reverent depictions of stuff. It's more fun if I say angels are bored bureaucrats and Satan is whiny.

And yeah, I had already submitted it, but I decided to be a presumptuous lazy jerk and post before Fammi approved it. It's up now though. XD
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:55 pm

So long as you're already a member, if you had a character in mind I don't care if someone posts as them before a profile is accepted. xD;

As long as you don't make a god or anything, obviously but I trust everyone involved thus far.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rezp on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:09 am

Salutations!

Wanted to greet everyone and mention how much I am looking forward to being a part of this group. I am a long time role player, spanning many different genres, though it is my first time at this forum. I submitted a character for approval (Rezp Zipporah) and hopefully did it correctly. Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or things which need to be clarified or altered in his character bio. Being a genie which is currently enslaved to an item, I hope it is ok that I decided to give that item into the possession of the head mistress....unless she frees him, or wishes for something, he cannot use his tremendous powers. Though he can use his powers to benefit his person, mostly they are just magical illusions in regards to others.

Best,
~Rezp

rezp
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:03 pm

It looks promising, I did send you a PM to discuss his involvement with the whole seashell and headmistress thinger. Otherwise looks good, I'm just curious.

I'll be typing a post soon~please note that I had to change the female dorm list just a pinch with the addition of two new charas by the same player!
Also decided to give Liam a student dorm room since he's not technically a professor.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:20 pm

Rezp, I'm so sorry! I forgot that you can't use PMs since you're new...you need at least 10 posts before you can do that. Go ahead and answer to my PM here in the OOC before you make an RP post in the University please. xP *still typing up own post*

I went ahead and accepted your character~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rezp on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Apparently I can't yet compose messages in response to private messages sent to me. In light of this I am going to answer the questions concerning my character here. I apologize for the two blank posts that ended up on the activities page, I did them in chat hoping to reach someone in the know there without realizing it posts automatically. Tried to delete them, but could not.

In answer to your questions:

The shell is just a natural ornament for an arabian pearled locket hidden inside it. Through magic it was used to disengage Rezp's current servitude and transport such a priceless artifact to the University and ensure that it arrived safely. Rezp is a slave to it, and if someone were to break open the shell and take up the locket then Rezp would be recalled to it and they would become the new owner. Rezp would immediately know he is bound to them, but at the moment all he knows is he's bound to the locket's proximity; which is on the grounds of the university somewhere masked by the magical interference of the shell. Don't expect him to go into it unless he is forced....genies don't like it. All this would be explained to Morgan in a letter that came with it.

In regards to his powers, he still has them all, but can't use them unless his owner wishes them. Since at the exact moment he has no owner but is still bound to the object he simply can't use his powers to effect reality. He can use his powers to effect himself, but it can't do anything to anyone else. Hope that makes sense, if you want further clarification i can give examples.

Best,
~Rezp

rezp
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Heya! :D
I wanted to introduce myself, so you have a name that goes with "two new charrys played by the same person". I'm Strawberry, Foxglove, Foxy, Hey You, or You There along with any other nickname you can come up with. :)

I attempted to read through the IC posts, but I got lazy >.>;;;

I'll be posting in a few moments under the assumption that Liam -- check in dude -- is still chilling by the main gates... or entrance, or what have you. If anyone notices mistakes in my post, point them out! I promise not to get offended. <3
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Rezp: that makes a lot of sense, thank you for clearing that up! If Morgan were to simply touch the seashell it wouldn't summon him, would it? Only the locket inside of the shell would do that? (from what I gathered)

Strawberry: NO you shall remain faceless. >X
And Liam is chilling around the entrance yes~he just glomped Kur's werecat girl. xD;

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:37 pm

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~! My face! Dx /le faceless/

LE TIME SKIP! I got pwn'd.
Do you want me to edit my post to include 11 o'clock things? I'm not sure what's happening at 11 o'clock on opening day, but I'm sure I can have them receive their packet-y things and scurry off to their dorm rooms in a quick edit. <3

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:04 pm

No you're fine Strawberry! It just means your girls were late arrivals, but it doesn't mean a time skip. Just that it turned 11AM. I'm just trying to get things moving along in the day. =u=

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:40 pm

Ooooooh, it all makes sense now. :D <3

/can be slow/

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:09 pm

*pets* You're fine.

I'm so glad there are so many people interested in this!

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Hey Sol, I hope you don't mind me putting Finch in a dorm room. I figured he was going to get to one eventually, and Kali would just have shown up whenever that was. If you're planning on him running off or something though, let me know and I'll change it!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

@Kuro-- Oh, no worries; in fact I should be thanking you. I was a little stuck on how to proceed, and your post actually helped me out. Besides, I was hoping for more interaction between Kali and Finch. It should be fun! ^^

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:35 am

@ Sol: Haha, you say that now, but just you wait. Kali's nothing if not annoyingly persistent. XD

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:42 pm

ohmiijosh, i'm sorry i haven't posted! D: *sniffle* i shall post tonight once i get home! (If i don't you all can flood me with nagging until i do) But i promise i will!
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:18 pm

It's fine AJ! I was waiting for you to post, I didn't want to hurry things along without everyone. I'll be posting after you~

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rezp on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Just wanted to let every know I have for the last two days and still am at a volleyball tournament until Monday night. This is from my phone, no computers around. I know what I am going to post, you don't have to wait for me to arrive to keep things moving, I don't mind coming in late. Absolutely love reading everyone's posts so far!

rezp
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Just so you guys know, i'm waiting for Strawberry, but will post after she does. (^_^)

I love that Karl is an instigator.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fammikins on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:17 pm

@Rezp: Stay hydrated! D< And have fun.

@Kur: I'm not sure if I should fear Karl or not. xD; But he's doing awesomely.

Fammikins
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!