Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Making Waves

Making Waves

a part of “Making Waves”, a fictional universe by Electric Pool.

When trouble arises, pirates old and new must band together to do what they have to do.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Making Waves”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Making Waves

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Still navy approaching though, still a problem they gots to deal with since the away party is still... away.

Also, I can't wait for the crew to get some coin so Ren can arm herself with more than just her sabre. Maybe get a new outfit...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Come on Bravo.... That's what we have cannons for XD

Maybe if she's nice to Carmichael he can hook her up, psycho like him probably has plenty of weapons.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:44 pm

That backspin can be a bitch, though.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Backspin?

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:08 pm

motherfuckin' backspin

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Lol, by all means, shoot at Angelique. No promises on how the girls'll react tho. Jacqueline'll probably try to gut Carmichael if he does tho.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm sure the cook won't hold a grudge though. Ignore the rat poison she keeps next to the salt. IGNORE IT!

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Oh come on, it's not like Carrington would get caught if he didn't want to ;)

It would be Daniel's fault.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:13 pm

Bravo that is amazing bless you, though it'd be more likely to go in his drink than his food.

Poor Daniel's gonna end up as the butt monkey, isn't he. I say end up. He probably already is.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:24 pm

:D
I think he and Jackie will get along famously, and by famously I mean, he'll drive her so insane that she'll go back to being sane. Kinda like that asshole cat that comes up to you and purrs, but scratches you when you pet it, but then it leaves a dead mouse in your slippers because deep down, the little furry bastard loves you, and wants you to forgive it.

Daniel is basically the asshat that no one likes on board.
(Haven't heard butt monkey in literally a decade) :D

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Side note: I think Carrington is going to like Karena. She's evil, and devious.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:24 am

Nate is going to have words with Carrington about Daniel I think xD

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:46 am

i'm wondering how Karena is going to become a bodyguard for the captain at this point. sure he saved her but it's not enough for her to completely drop everything and become loyal to him considering her personality at this point.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordTalbot on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:10 am

Plans never survive first contact with the enemy. Just roll with whatever :)

LordTalbot
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:30 am

yeah. that's what i planned on doing. best thing i can do is just stay true to my character's personality since that is the only constant control I have.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bravo_Zver on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 pm

If all else fails, Karena can wrestle a shark. It probably won't help that much, but I will think you're cool(er), and isn't that the real point of this rp?

Plus, even if she thinks Nate is a french poodle when the ship disembarks, she's got a while till the next port to change her mind. Ain't gotta get everything character wise set up before the sails drop, yo.

Bravo_Zver
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 pm

The wait kills

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:18 pm

i think we are pretty much wrapped up finally. just need someone to agree on my idea then it'll get posted.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Electric Pool on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:39 pm

Thanks so much for all your patience guys. This is probably my favorite rp I've done in years, and we haven't even hit two pages yet on the posts. I'll have Angelique up tomorrow so she'll officially be a character, and if anyone else has another character they want to use please feel free. (I'm honestly surprised Angelique isn't dead or gone by now, but like Talbot said, plans are gonna get wrecked and I couldn't be happier.

Side note: officially enrolled in college, and I have two 12 hour bus rides in the next five days. Keeping my fingers crossed for signal so I can binge read this.

Electric Pool
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ValaunDae'Voth on Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:28 pm

Fuck yeah, I almost, almost want to make a profile for Daniel, but I might do Mr. Donovan, though I've found everyone having multiple characters can bog things down.

And I do agree with you, this is the best RP I've been in for at least 4 years, you guys are top notch!

I miss my namesake character.

And Bravo, I dig your new avatar.

ValaunDae'Voth
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!