Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marvel's: The Order

a part of “Marvel's: The Order”, a fictional universe by Vix.

Its 2013 and its the era of the superheroes. Read inside for more information.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marvel's: The Order”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Marvel's: The Order"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Marvel's: The Order

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Ello Love, May I reserve Victory Stark?

Deadpool and Fight Like a Girl-Emilie Autumn xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:41 pm

May I reserve Basil LeBeau?

Archangel from X-Men and my favorite song at the moment is 'Live and Die' by The Avett Brothers

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 pm

If you feel you're up to the challenge...Go for it!

Warning: I'm quite particular. C;

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:20 pm

I'll be willing to change anything you don't like.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:29 pm

I'm well aware xP but I like a good challenge xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Basil has been posted, let me know if there is anything I should add/change!

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:09 pm

I will check him out and give the appropriate critique by Sunday!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Ooo Asbjorn is gunna be different than Tulio alright =D
I'm gunna get straight to work on him, and take my time on Loki so that I get to know his mythology and stuff better.

Quick question though: when you say that Asbjorn is usually in the court with a Criminal Law major, did you mean for his occupation to be a lawyer, detective, or a detective? (Sorry, just slightly confused D:)

However, I shall follow the rules: reservation for Asbjorn and -if he wasn't taken - Loki.
Favourite Marvel character... uh... D:
I like too many D: I'm just gunna go with Nightcrawler and be done with it.
Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:39 pm

May I reserve Junior?

Ready Aim Fire - Imagine Dragons. As for my favorite Marvel character, it's a toss up between Iron Man and Wolverine.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Absolutely! Great to see you here, peace c:

I look forward to the CS - I know it'll be epic!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Sorry, but change of plans. I'd like to drop my reservation as Junior and take Benji instead. My best friend, ibecameinsane is a bigger Iron Man fan than I am and I'm sure she will do the part more justice than I ever could.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:12 pm

I'd like to pick up Stark Junior, please. Thank you POM7 for showing me this, really, cannot thank you enough right now. I'm fangasming.

Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
And my favorite Marvel character is, of course, Iron Man.

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Peace requested him as well so if you're stuck on Junior, you can compete for it or choose another character or we could discuss the addition of another character.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Welcome, by the way and thank you both for showing interest!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:56 pm

*facedesk*

Just saw that previous post by Peace XD. Sure! Benji and Junior are reserved!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ibecameinsane on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:00 pm

POM7 had opened it for me, but I'm afraid I'll have to re-open him as well.

POM7 had told me about this RP and I kind of jumped the gun a bit. I was so excited to play Tony Stark's son with my favorite FC that I got too caught up in just that. She was right in the regard that I could play him perfectly but that was in retrospect to the original Tony. I can be the narcissistic, talk my problems out loud, look at how awesome I am Tony. After reading over his character synopsis in more depth I realized, much to my dismay, that I couldn't do his character justice because he's a sweetie.

Tony Jr. is open

Peace_of_mind7 would've come back to reserve him as well but she's in the same boat as me. We're pretty much one trick ponies, I guess. Neither of us could be a sweetie. So, Benji will be re-opened too. It's not that we're not interested (because this RP is pretty awesome), we're simply stepping aside because we know we cannot do the characters justice. And that would be disrespectful to you if we stayed. Thank you anyway though and we wish you the best of luck!

Benjamin Banner is open

ibecameinsane
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:16 am

Aww, well maybe you guys can join later when we're in need of some new team members and felonious felons!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 am

Could I please reserve Victory Stark?

Iron Man and at the moment 'Even if I could' by Papa Roach

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:48 am

Your other Character Sheets are nice and your posts are impressive - You'll be competing against Malice for it, though it looks like she hasn't edited in a few days. Go for it!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!