Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mass Effect: Eidolon (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Mass Effect: Eidolon (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pavles Sim on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Pavles pads onto the kitchen observing everyone as they talk to one another and joins in the conversation with Zak and Urak. "Alright i think its about time we just unwind a little guys. We have been so formal and uptight since we got on this ship" He kicked back on a table and sat talking to the guys. " Don't worry about calling me commander or anything Pavles." He rolls Demetri around in his hand and plays with it while talking to them. It had been a long time since he had really spoke with anyone. Or really had any friends. Getting to know these people would prove to be a good chance to have someone he could talk to and trust.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pavles Sim
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:15 pm

Enoch gave a slight nod in satisfaction. "We will begin at a later time." Enoch turned and left Alexis to unpack. That was one issue out of the way, now for the trickier issue at hand; Cain. He knew there was some unfortunate history between Cain and the Geth, and very unlikely he would truly accept Enoch. That was fine as long as it didn't distract from the mission. Geth relations with organics were always touchy, people always brought up the war with the creators and the Heretics. That was in the past. Right now he wasn't looking for a friend, he was looking for information and Cain was the one who had it.
Jesus: The Original Zombie

OMG! Mass Effect RP!!! http://www.roleplaygateway.com/mass-effect-roleplay-t38911.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alarael on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:24 pm

((OOC Just a quick aside, I'm still around, it's just finals so I'm not so good at writing and studying at the same time :P. I'll pop in whenever there's a ship meeting or we ship out or whatnot, but don't think that I've quit :) ))
--Alarael--

"When you walk away, you don't hear me say, please baby don't go. Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight, and it's hard to let it go."

Alarael
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:19 pm

(OOC lol, no worries! completely understandable! just post when you can!)

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:46 am

Alexis smiled as Enoch walked away wow this was all turning out pretty well so far sure the ship needed a lot of repairs but that was her job and she loved her job. Unpacking all of her equipment and scrap metal she used for patches and pieces to create her own drones she then sat in the room looking around it. This would be her home until the mission was over and this crew would be her only friends..her family if you would at least she hoped they could become that close. It always made the transition easier from ship to ship if everyone was willing to be friendly with each other and accepting was never a hard thing for her she loved people, loved helping them and loved meeting them. On the other hand she didnt understand people, they were unpredictable could be your friend one moment and betray you the next..its why she worked with machines instead. Well she might as well make herself familiar with the ship, walking down the hallways greeting people as she went she stopped at a console opening it up snipping a few worn wires here and there and replacing them..might as well start now with the repairs. She wondered if everyone was gathered for their prep meeting yet before the ship launched..she hoped that would be soon!

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:15 am

Cain finished up his work on the current area of the ship, generally displeased with the sorry state the Aegis was in. Alexis had her hands full installing parts and fixing the stuff that could be repaired. He would have his hands full pulling the right strings and getting the parts to fall into place as they found the credits to afford said parts. He should inform the Quarian or the Geth about that, since he automatically assumed those two were the heads of this particular mission. That meant he would be dealing with both on a regular basis, so he had to put his past experiences aside. He didn't have to like the Geth, only work with it. That he could do. So he wandered off again, heading back around towards the tech lab, partially with the intention of informing the Geth of everything he had found thus far, and also passing a copy to Alexis so she had an idea about the potential work in her future as the new parts were shipped in. He ran into the Geth first, and nodded, though he was subconciously tense around the synthetic. "Geth, been compiling a list of upgrades and repairs that should be affected before a major space battle. I'll forward the specs to you." It was all business, applying the don't have to like them, work with them philosophy to good work.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:13 pm

Enoch spotted Cain as he walked down the hall. As he approached, he noted the tension in his voice when Cain spoke to him. Enoch gave a slight nod as he confirmed the data sent to his omni-tool. It was obvious Cain wanted to keep this brief, but gathering intel was his job. Enoch looked up at Cain from his omni-tool, "You are the survivor from the SSV Moscow. We believe your ships were attacked by the Eidolons as well. Do you posses any data that would be beneficial to the mission?"

(OOC- Again, guys, I'm just laying the groundwork here. If you got ideas, feel free to implement them in any where! :D )

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guru01 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:59 pm

"Arent you polite, I guess we will have to know each other sooner or later if we are going to live in this thing together" Urak said while examining Zakirus. "I am Urdnot Urak" He said while looking Zakirus in the eye. Leaning in closer to Zakiruses face "You have a good look in your eyes Zakirus of the Kenari clan, If I liked to gamble then I would bet that you have seen more than your fair share of battle." stepping back from Zakirus Urak mused half to himself half to Zakirus " Atleast the Council picked people who knew how to fire guns". Urak gave a small nod of acknowledgement to Sim when he came in.

Guru01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:50 pm

"Nice to meet you Urak." Zakirus finished.

"Mhmmm." Zakirus murmured with a thoughtful look on his face. The commander strode in before the silence had a chance to set into the room. "Alright I think its about time we just unwind a little guys. We have been so formal and uptight since we got on this ship" Sims said.

"Don't worry about calling me commander or anything Pavles." He said as he sat down while rolling something around in his hands. Zakirus nodded silently, "I do suppose your right." Zakirus said quietly. He didn't like the idea of bonding with crew members very much, for it hurt to part ways once missions were over. He quickly dismissed the possibility of him flat out ignoring everyone as that would only do more harm than good. He placed his helmet at his side with the Cabal symbol slightly obscured. Zakirus sat back down on a crate, and began cleaning his Vindicator with quick precision while relaxing against another crate of which was stacked on-top of another one behind the crate he was sitting on. "What would you like to talk about? Also excuse me for not taking the initiative, but my current, and past professions didn't require the pleasure of conversation." Zakirus said with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 pm

The Geth's rather blunt adress of his experience aboard the SSV Moscow got a subtle start out of him. "Color me impressed Geth, you don't buy the official story. Right, let me bring up the tac data and recordings I picked up on my abandonment of the Moscow..." He leaned against the wall, brow furrowed as he banished memories of energy weapons tearing the ship apart, watching the few crem members he respected get spaced and burned alive. No time for that, right now he had a job to do. He spoke again, having dug up the data from Engineering, how the energy weapons had overloaded the shields, the vid recordings he had picked up from a security station, and a seconday observation point's energy readings. He spoke low, so only the Geth would hear. No one else needed to know just yet. "Here, forwarding what I have. Not too much. Two Eidolon ships tore apart four fully armed, armored, shielded, and skillfully crewed cruisers with no real damage. Speaks well of a Frigates odds, huh? Right, their energy weapons, as far as I have gathered, overload standard shielding, which is part of those recomendations I gave you earlier. Same with hull composition. Their tactics, if you can call them that, are shock and awe as far as I could tell. They took out the Lancaster, accompanying cruiser, before we had any idea what was happening. I would appreciate this data wasn't spread about without good reason." As far as he had heard, the Moscow had never recieved a proper recovery, still drifting around that forsaken cluster near Terminus. That was part of the data too, a tidbit of history of post attack, the real post history, not the official. This was his personal stake in the mission, revenge against those damned Eidolons for the Moscow and accompanying ships. And maybe, just maybe, some peace of mind.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pavles Sim on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 am

"Well fist of all would be the definate destination of this frigate." he put the ball on his belt and he relaxed. "we need parts but, i doubt that we can get any of it in citidel space." He looked at urak and ask, "are there any good things at Tuchanka, I mean the ships there are different from ours but, surly we could reto fit the engine. The only other place I could think would be omega." he closed his eyes and thought about the low life that lived there. Not only that but those that got traped there mixed up in the fast paced life."It should be interesting at least" He looked at them both waiting for input."oh and whats your thoughts on the rest of the crew?"

Pavles Sim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:48 pm

The Commander looked at urak and asked, "are there any good things at Tuchanka, I mean the ships there are different from ours but, surly we could reto fit the engine. The only other place I could think would be omega."

Zakirus gave a grin at that last idea, if they were indeed heading to Omega he had connections, and contacts there that might be able to aid them on their weaponry issue. "The land without law, hmmmmmm.... Interesting. If we indeed head to Omega we shouldn't wander around, and we should probably avoid the slums where the Vorcha reside." Zakirus's face darkened when he said the word Vorcha. "Nasty beasts those things are...."

"Tuchanka may prove to be a good place to find various armor coatings, and Omega would be perfect when we need a element zero core, and heavy weapons" Zakirus added.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:36 am

Enoch listened and looked over the various data he received from Cain and nodded. A complete replicate of the Geth fleet. Enoch wasn't exactly sure what could be done with any of the records he had so far, there just wasn't enough to cross-reference with, but he felt more at ease knowing he had them at his disposal. Enoch quickly encrypted the data, "These will benefit the mission greatly.We will follow your request and keep this confidential until further analysis deems them necessary," he gave another quick nod, "Cain." Enoch continued past him to look for the commander.

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:56 pm

After doing a few rewirings here and there Alexis explored the hallways looking for everyone else..was there a meeting and she wasnt invited what gives?! Stopping at the sound of voices she peaked around a doorway..well there they were!..at least most everyone. Smiling she entered the room staying back against the wall so as not to interrupt the conversation..Vorcha?..she came in right on that word..werent those the critters that looked like demon spawn from hell? Oh God she hoped they could avoid them they scared the tar out of her! Rocking back and forth on her feet she looked at the krogan standing near her..mmm..Urak yea that was his name..well he wasnt talking to anyone perhaps he'd like to have a few words with her, she thought cheerfully. "So...Urak..they're mentioning going to Tuchanka for parts? Your homeworld right..has it been a long time since you've been there?" she didnt know what else to ask him might as well make polite conversation.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guru01 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Urak nodded in agreement with Zakirus "You may find something on Tuchanka that can toughen this ship up, though I doubt it my race isnt known for their great technological advancements om space craft but if you think its worth the fuel then go for it. As for Omega yeah you will definantly find some interesting tech in that hole." looking at Zakirus " and Vorcha arent that bad if you train them right, the little vermin make nice cannon fodder if you have enough of them." Suddenly the little human started talking to him Alexis was her name if he rememberd correctly "Yes Its my homeworld" Urak responded to Alexis "I've lost count but I would have to guess that its been around a hundred of your years since I left."

Guru01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Alexis' eyes widened at the number "100 years? Wow..so how old does that make you?" she hoped that wasnt an insulting question but she had to know a 100 years?! "I've bet you've seen a lot of historical things occur." She smiled at the krogan knowing he would have some of the best stories to tell! She was jealous of those who had these heroic battle stories to tell to others, she'd honestly never been in a true battle on the ground..she did have a few good ones about some intense spacecraft fights though. She hoped she could become more advanced in her hand held weapons skills but Cain said he would help her on that..she hoped she would'nt embarrass herself but that was a high probability.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Cain was mentally relieved to hear that the data wasn't going to be published or something stupid like that. Good, the Geth raised subtly in his respect for it, though not enough to really change anything. It gave his name as a farewell and stalked off, and Cain returned the gesture, heading the other way. "Geth." With that, he just wandered down some hallways at random, letting his thoughts carry him wherever. Soon enough, voices from a meeting he had failed to recieve warning of made him smirk. Shocking, wasn't the first time the sniper mercenary was left out of a meeting. He strolled in, nodding to everyone and leaning against the wall, crossing his arms over the his armors breastplate. His tone was neutral and generally unphased, just staring about him at the few people in here thus far. "So, miss anything important, or am I merely fashionably late?" Alexis seemed utterly focused on the Krogan, which amused him. Probably waiting for stories of glory and honor. Good thing she spoke to the Krogan then because his stories were a bit darker. The dirty Black Ops sort of missions that, if they went public, would put some politicians out of a job. They were ugly, nasty, and had nothing in the way of glory or honor. Just making another paycheck. Just another day in the life of a dead man.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:23 pm

looking at Zakirus "and Vorcha arent that bad if you train them right, the little vermin make nice cannon fodder if you have enough of them."

Zakirus busied himself by unslinging his Vindicator, and began cleaning it. Truth of the matter was that Zakirus hated Vorcha almost as much as he hated the higher ranking Turians, for they were one of the reasons why Zakirus was on the run from his past military life. Though they weren't the only reasons why he was forced to leave the Turian military, Zakirus held a special room of hatred for the Turian higher ups. Tough truthfully He didn't like recalling events from his military career.... the more he thought about them only brought him negative feelings such as loneliness, despair, and most of all the urge to hear the voices crackle on the inside of his helmet. He wanted more than anything in the universe just to hear the voices of his squad mates again. He would have liked to have them on his mission this day, for they wouldve gone to hell and back for one another if the situation demanded it.

"So, miss anything important, or am I merely fashionably late?" Cain said as he entered the room.

"No." Zakirus said while never looking up from his Vindicator. "And we are discussing on where our first destination is." Zakirus said as his Vindicator gave a satisfying click when it was correctly functioning again. Zakirus set his Vindicator aside, and began rechecking his Carnifex.

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pavles Sim on Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 am

So, miss anything important, or am I merely fashionably late?" Cain said as he entered the room.

"No." Zakirus said while never looking up from his Vindicator. "And we are discussing on where our first destination is."

Pavles looked to him relaxed and shook his head."I think we may have it narrowed down to Omega. its the only place i know where we can get our supplies without a making a big commotion, and this way the council will be none the wiser also." Truth was, He didn't trust the council. they knew the ins and outs of this mission and decided to give us a low grade frigate. There had to be something unique about this ship. "Has anyone thought why we were given this Frigate? I mean we are being sent on a suicide mission, surly the council isn't trying to dispose of us? I mean hell they could do that and not have to loose a ship."

Pavles Sim
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:43 am

Cain smirked when, of all people, the Quarian mentioned a lack of trust for the Council. Good, meant he wasn't the only one doing the math and it just would not add up the way it should. Though the fact they were going to Omega would of made him feel better if he didn't know what he did. Omega was his home away from home in ways, his home planet ravaged by slavers and pirates on a regular basis, and Alliance space held nothing for a dead man. It was a hive of lawlessness, scum, and general unpleasantness. But he knew his way around the place rather well, most criminals and assassins who got around did. "Omega? Havn't been gone too long from there, my name might have died down by now, if something else has happened. Good place to get parts, better place to get ripped off, best place for a blade in the back, mugging, and random shooting for looking funny. Probably at the same bloody time. Depends on who you run into first, and who's palms you grease. For any of you that have failed to have the Omega experience, here's a good rule beyond avoiding it unless necessary. Charity is a no no. So is seeming weak, kindness can look that way to the gang, merc, and head bosses as well. Random shoot outs are also frowned upon in areas under a certain groups protection. Last I checked, defending yourself is still tolerated. Don't make eye contact without need, don't stare, and for bloody love of whatever is in charge, avoid the quarentine zones unless damn necessary. Who knows what disease they have cooped up this time."

It was basics for the most part, though he omitted a fair bit, though he spoke from experience in most cases. He had learned real fast those lessons, and had nearly died because of most of them in one form or another. It was another thing, learn fast or have tough friends, or you die fast in the seedy sectors of Omega. Which was the whole station, which spoke a lot about it. There was a reason he heard Asari call the place 'The Heart of Evil' in his language. Fitting name, in all honesty. Though the business about the underpowered frigate came back to his mind. He never trusted the Council, or the Alliance and most governments affiliated with them. He just took the money, killed the target, and beat it before they got queasy about the job they just had done. Penny pinchers too, rarely payed the going rate initially. Though the fact this mission was undercut brought back some history book stuff to mind. Back when the first Reaper plotted the downfall of the galaxy in general, some turian, high ranking spectre, went turncoat. If corruption could run that deep, who says it couldn't this time? He voiced the theory, watching, out of the corner of his eye, the Turian they had here for a reaction. "Perhaps the good Council is not all that it seems. I have two theories there. One is they are a bunch of credit pinching dirt bag politicians who can't pay more then they have to, and expect miracles in return. Two, it runs similar to Shepards first run in with the Reapers. The turian spectre who went turn coat? Who says the whole council isn't on the payroll of these Eidolons this time. Just a theory." He shut up after that, let them mull over that one and what he already said.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!