Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mass Effect: Eidolon (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Mass Effect: Eidolon (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guru01 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:35 pm

In response to Alexis' question "I'm one hundred and fifty years old, and yes I've seen at least three revolutions on different planets, two world wars, the intergalactic kind, and one fairly large clan war on Tuchanka itself. You see lots of fun shit when your a gun for hire. Now leave me alone, your too damn perky this early in the morning... actually your to damn perky in general."Cain walked in and started talking. When he had finished " I'm not much for politics but if I remember right the council was never corrupt, they were just stupid pricks with there heads shoved so far up their butts that they didn't listen to good advice even when evidence was right in their faces. At least that's what I had always been told by our clan leader Urdnot Wrex." I wonder if he is still alive thought Urak he was old as hell when I left, pushing on a thousand if I remember correctly, not many live much longer after that. "Despite that though" Urak continued "the council is and always will be cheap as hell for giving us this piece of crap." he said knocking on the wall of the ship for emphasis. " But either way If the council is corrupt or not until you can prove it and do something about it, it doesn't change the fact that were getting paid to do a mission, and I always do what I'm paid to do. Now of course If the council does try playing dirty then I'll make sure the shit hits the fan." Urak said with a predatory grin "So I say we quit talking and do something, are we going to Omega or not?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guru01
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:39 pm

Alexis listened to Urak intently then smirked at his comment of her being perky, whether it was meant to or not it made her giggle, she knew she was to cheerful for people when it was late at night or early in the morning. What Cain said disturbed her..the council corrupt? No that couldn't be the council only wanted what was best for the galaxy they wouldn't do anything to put that and in the process themselves in danger. Urak spoke and she nodded silently, she didnt think the council was corrupt just..cheap..she'd never been to Omega before..she'd heard many bad things and was wary..but ready to get the parts needed.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Zakirus gave a wide grin as he realized they would be heading to a place he was actually familiar with. His mandibles twitched with anticipation. "Also If you can't keep a cold look in your eyes when we are down there on Omega you might want to be careful. " Zakirus advised everyone, even though the majority of them probably had been there at one point in their lives. He contemplated on not going with them to Omega, mainly because that old hag Aria might still be gunning for him after he had assassinated some of her clients. Zakirus buried that thought along with all uneasiness that lined the outer edges of his mind. His solution to this problem would be to only talk when necessary if they did indeed encounter the old Asari, he would keep his helmet on at all times when on Omega. Hopefully she doesn't have photos of my suit... Zakirus thought bleakly. He had a few pointers to add about Omega to the crew, but most of them knew enough to live there for weeks if the situation demanded it. Zakirus looked up at everyone systematically.

"So do you think anyone has had the pleasure of slitting Aria's throat lately?" Zakirus said while examining his pistol

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alarael on Sun May 02, 2010 12:13 pm

((OOC going to keep things simple since I've been away :) --also can we establish if Shepard is a boy or girl in this version? Mine was a girl so I've been trying to not give a gender to this universe's but I can't do that forever! :P))

Athene stretched as she looked around the room, trying to make plans of what she needed to make it more livable. She brought what she could from the Citadel but by nature she didn't carry much with her though she wasn't quite as frugal as justicars. She was always curious and had a great deal of intriguing collections at home but sadly could only bring so much with her. She hoped that wherever the crew went to start outfitting the ship she'd be able to find some cheap labour to help add some things to this space. Either way, she shrugged and left the cargo bay to find the rest of the crew.

Stumbling onto them, she overheard that their first stop would be that pit of Omega. It certainly wasn't her favourite place in the galaxy but you could be sure to get things done there, even if it meant getting your hands a little dirty. Thankfully there were a few people who owed her family some favours there if needed. It was a good a place as any to start their journey. "Omega hmm? Looking for some cheap salvage?" She half asked as she walked closer to the group.

"So do you think anyone has had the pleasure of slitting Aria's throat lately?"

"I hear she's not quite as ruthless as she was some 300 years ago. Mind you, for Aria that's not much better, but in the least, I think she's gotten a bit more cautious these days. Chances are no one's had a chance of getting that close."
--Alarael--

"When you walk away, you don't hear me say, please baby don't go. Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight, and it's hard to let it go."

Alarael
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Sun May 02, 2010 11:11 pm

(OOC Sorry, for the lack of input, finals weeks and all. actually, im gonna have shepard be male, simply because that is how he is portrayed on the cover and whatnot, lol)

Enoch had walked the halls a while longer after the run-in with Cain, checking on various crew members. As he finished inspecting the med-bay, he spotted Athene walking down the hall, most likely in search of the team. He decided to follow her and meet up with the others as well. Just as he entered, he heard Athene speaking to Zakirius about Aria. Omega was somewhere he had actually been himself during a trade for parts; just as lawless as it had been for centuries. They would definitely find what they needed there, including some computer equipment that would be more fitted to "acquire" information that other less seedy stores.
Jesus: The Original Zombie

OMG! Mass Effect RP!!! http://www.roleplaygateway.com/mass-effect-roleplay-t38911.html

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Tue May 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Alexis stood quietly listening to everyone speak on Omega and Aria, the self proclaimed ruler of Omega. When Zakirus mentioned keeping a cold look in your eye whilst down there she couldn't help but be a tad nervous she wasn't the best at putting up a tough front. This wasn't to say she couldn't protect herself just as any other alliance member she knew hand to hand and how to keep herself safe but Omega wasn't exactly known for playing by the rules, they would bring a gun to a knife fight. She would just stick close to everyone else since she appeared to be the only one of them who hadn't visited the lovely destination of Omega. It sounded like although seedy they would have what they needed for the ship there, she had no problem working with black market material as long as it worked. "So it seems like we have a plan then...I guess that just leaves taking off then? When are we scheduled to launch commander?" She asked turning her attention to the commander.

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 pm

(ooc well, gang. i apologize, again, for not keeping up on this. it's also been brought to my atention that pavles will no longer be a part of our little roleplay. unfortunate, but we can still move on without him. it's just a matter of someone taking his place as commander. if the rest of you are still interested, we can continue. also, one of you may step up as new commander or i can recruit one. let me know what you think and i will ry to accomadate! thanks)

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Wed May 19, 2010 3:01 pm

(ooc I'm definetly still interested in keeping this up! I'm still on board! :) )

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed May 19, 2010 3:43 pm

((OOC: You can count me as still interested as well.))
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Wed May 19, 2010 4:57 pm

(( As much as I don't like it I will volunteer to replace Palves. Though if anyone else would like to I will be more than happy to oblige, though it wouldn't make much sense for me to get randomly adopted into military status once again..... again I stress does anyone else wanna step forward? lol ))

(( We gotta keep the train rollin :D ))

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guru01 on Wed May 19, 2010 9:02 pm

(( Yeah im still in too, though the captian thing is a problem cause I agree with Guardian Angel it would be awkward for him to be adopted into the military again just like that))

Guru01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Wed May 19, 2010 9:07 pm

((Well, if no one else, Cain is technically a part of the Alliance Military, just officially MIA/KIA at the moment. That would take some work, red tape wise, to get him involved as the Commander. But it's a backup option if nothing else makes sense.))

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Wed May 19, 2010 9:41 pm

(( Yeah I think it would make better sense if Cain were acting as commander in Palve's absence....ummmmm I mean imminant death *evil grin* ))

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Thu May 20, 2010 11:41 am

((lol, well, i do think that among us, the best choice for the commander position would be Cain. However, like I said, I can try to recruit someone else or someone can take on a second character if they want. The choice is really up to you guys, I'm only GM in title, haha)

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortezHorse on Mon May 24, 2010 10:55 pm

(( I also believe Cain would be a good commander and it can be worked into the story, it also wouldn't take as long a finding someone else might take ^_^ so I give a vote for Cain! ^_^ ))

CortezHorse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guru01 on Tue May 25, 2010 1:45 pm

(( lol Im kinda curious as to how pavles is going to ... disappear.But yeah I would figure Cain is the best choice though it would be less complicated if someone would just take control of the character of pavles so no red tape or random deaths are involved lol ))

Guru01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Tue May 25, 2010 1:54 pm

((good point, so Cain will be our new commander then, unless someone is dying to take over Pavles' character, which, as Guru pointed out, would be a lot simpler than working in some random reason why Pavles stops being, lol))

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Tue May 25, 2010 3:54 pm

((Maybe Palves has a suit failure, and lack of C02 scrubbers in his suit makes him fall deathly ill *maniacal laugh* ))

Guardian Angel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue May 25, 2010 4:25 pm

((Heh, Cain sure didn't expect to be the CO of a mission like this. Especially since he is listed as a MIA/KIA in the Alliance records. And a suit failure sounds like the easiest way to kill Pavles off, thought not nearly as fun as rigging his quarters to detonate when his walking pattern moves across it. That would be a blast.))

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Herr Untoten on Wed May 26, 2010 1:51 am

((well, it seems Pavles will be put to death. Alas, poor Pavles, we knew him slightly. His bitter end will come very shortly and we can finally get back on track! Though the exploding room would be fun, it seems a little complicated :p also, I'm feeling lazy and just want him to die already and malfunctioned suit fits the role of being easy, thus, very shortly, I shall describe briefly the end of our dear Commander. Perchance in my next post.))

Herr Untoten
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!