Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mastermind

Mastermind

a part of “Mastermind”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

When your memory has been taken from you, your imagination will subconsciously work on its own, manipulating the space around you, creating a world all your own here in the asylum... Once you're in, can you get out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mastermind”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mastermind

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:06 am

Okay everybody! I'm gonna be starting this soon! Even though I said I'd start it tonight and it's only...noon where I'm at... But I'm bored and excited to start and we have all the characters in besides Vivi's, so we should be good to go anyway! x3 So. Check for that!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:24 am

*FAN GIRL SQUEL* YES! HELL YES! Let the pervyiness begin. When Specs gets his post up and I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:51 am

*ehem* Yes, I am a him. Sure, right. Of course. *glares at Tabby* Anyway, it'll...be a few...since there's chaos going on around where I am. -_- So! Maybe an hour!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:54 am

Sorry Specs, I just call everyone a guy. D: Seriously. I never mean it. Damn I need to make female characters. My mind is dying. No worries, I'm still working on my character for Purify. Can I really be bothered to add a description? You guys don't mind if I don't do you...? I won't tell Statement.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:23 pm

What? No, I wouldn't mind! xD Just don't bother with it! I never ever put a description, unless the RP asks for it, then they're usually small and lame. I've been trying, though. But I just rather have a picture. I rarely ever read peoples' descriptions of their characters anyway, which is why I never ask for it in my RPs. And it's okay for calling me a guy. I try to assume and guess, but I usually get it wrong. xD Dx People usually refer to me as a guy anyway and I never really correct them since I don't see the point. I have...no current female characters. I deleted a bunch of them a few hours ago. A bunch. Oh wait! I have one female! But I don't really like her.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Haha, I just like writing them sometimes. Plus it gave me a reason to put both pics I wanted. Without the long-assed description, my profile couldn't fit on both pics. See my logic now...? I'll try and call you a girl, sorry again. >.> I just call everyone a guy, even if their user name is "Mrs.Fluffykins." I wonder if that's a real user...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it was. xD Random, though. Yeah, I noticed that a while ago with your profiles. They always look so cool. I remember stalking you reading one and seeing that and thinking "ah, I see what you did thar." xD

*edit*

STARRTER IS UP!!!!!

Post away everyone! :D

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 pm

I'll get my first post up later for sure :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Awesome, Lovely!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Well that was definitely a new character for me to play lol!

Hope my first post was okay?

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Yes, Lovely, your post was fine. ^^ No worries there. Lily is funny. Kain is pretty great too. xD He made me laugh for some reason. His agitation over not getting his water was good.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:04 pm

Lol thanks! I thought that was funny too in Narrow's post. I was laughing at it when my mom came by and looked at me like I was crazy lol!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Haha yeah, Kain's obsession over water is just funny for some reason. Lily is funny too, mainly cos she likes the Memoirs. Specs, I was wondering, do the other kids know each other? I mean... I thought they were forever locked in their rooms. Also did they not just create their own food and water? Slightly confused...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:57 pm

I'm going to start to post, then. ^^ It'll be fun! Anyways... As far as outside characters go, Rei and Cyrus are super awesome. Heck, I like pretty much all the characters Tabby/Spec have made. ^^ I'm a stalker fan friend like that. ^^

Edit: Posted, but I'm not sure if it was good. Like, how badly did their powers get affected? And how easy is it to kill these things?
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 pm

@Tabby-cat: No, they should not know each other. This will be the first time any of the kids have seen each other (well, to what they remember anyway).

@Poetic: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY!? We missed you. Dx *glomps* Tabby and I were wondering what happened to you! D< Haha, nah, it's okay. xD I'm just messing with you. I haven't read your post yet. It's pretty easy to kill the Memoirs. A few kicks or so would make them disappear. There's no set number of them. They can just keep appearing. The powers were effected from the point where they were able to create an entire world of illusions; now they can only create a few images at a time now. No full-areas. No people, either.

*edit*
Oh yeah guys, s'cool, nobody needs to notice the Muto looming over the Clear too close with a bloody knife in his hand. S'okay. xD Just a little thing between Tabby and I that we found odd. It's not a big deal or anything, we just thought it was weird.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 pm

^^ I disappear at the worst times, don't I? Anyway, ok. That's good then, so my post is good...? I mean, I'm still not one hundred percent sure. ^^ And yeah, erm, sorry? Yeah, I skimmed over the posts. Muto is being weird, I guess? ^^ Actually, thinking about it, Pyro didn't really look at the others. He just skimmed over them. He'll notice in my next post? ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Yeah, your post was fine. No worries. ^^ Muto is being...Muto. xD And it's fine. I'm waiting for maybe one more person to post before I go ahead and post again. Oh yeah, now that you're here: go post in HH! Please? If you have time, I mean, actually. ^^;; Not trying to be naggy. I'm just joking.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:08 pm

I will go to post there! ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 am

Pft, it's okay Specs. I'll make him do something much worse next time. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:27 am

*blinks* After reading your last post, this makes me a liiiittle worried. xD And excited to see!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!