Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

a part of “X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite”, a fictional universe by masato22.

Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr have overcome their differences and now work together to build a better place for mutants and humans alike. Magneto now share’s Charles’ vision, but will others mutants or humans for that matter follow suite?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: X-men: Xavier and Magneto Unite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flawless on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm

I was wondering would it be alright for me to make anotjer character? Because I was thinking maybe Gliimmer (Tessa) coukd have an evil twin sister..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flawless
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedEclipse241 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes, I have submitted a character :3
I hope she sounds ok and stuff haha
Jack got yer back, bitches be crazyy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedEclipse241
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:26 pm

It's alright by me ^_^
I'm always creating characters! LOL

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedEclipse241 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:32 pm

@Masato22
Their's a site that has a list of a lot of powers on, I'll it to you :3

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/List ... _Abilities

Hope it comes in use.

I might create a villian character too if that's ok?

RedEclipse241
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:11 pm

but of course it's okay to create a villain! We really need more of them. I want to get into some action soon.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:31 am

gosh that paper took me all day... -_-"
I approved that simply yet wonderfully written villain! And I also posted. I didn't have time to get to all of the CS' I wanted to work on today but I will do it later when I should have some more time.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:19 pm

I am having major writers block, anyone wanna give me an idea on who i interact with?
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 pm

I'll have Eryn head to the art room for class and interact with Alexia
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:11 am

sorry everyone! this afternoon and evening was supposed to be completely free for me to devote to RP'ing but then my attention starved 23 year old little sister wouldn't leave me alone, and my 4 year old nephew whose an only child needed a playmate so between the 2 of them i've been babysitting for hours!!!!!!!!! ugh! i've been working on and off with little success on my villain character sheet. but now i'm finally done with all of that! so i will post asap and try to finish the CS. sorry to all that i've held up!!

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:56 am

YES!! MY VILLAIN IS COMPLETE!! YAAAY ME~!

Well.... since it took me three million years and it's now 3:55am. I need to sleep. I will post when I get home from class tmw. Once again, I am very sorry to all that I've held up!

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:43 pm

I will be posting several times, one response for each scene a character of mine is involved in. Just giving you all a heads up.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Uhm, it wont let me post.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Have you tried submitting from a different computer?

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:59 pm

No, i dont have another computer. =(

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:36 pm

@emotionless: have you tried closing out of your internet browser and reopening it? It might work then. you might have to reset your modem or sign off and then on to your Wifi again. (If you're using Wifi.)

As promised I finally made Prof. X's CS! I'm still trying to respond to posts. so please bare with me. I'm juggling a few hats right now.

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Woo! First post on the second page ^^

Wild1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:17 am

Yay~! page 2!! WAY TO GO IDAHO!! (Yes... something is quite wrong.)

Alright everyone, I created a CS for Magneto finally... Also, I want to to let everyone know that I will be implementing a TIME SKIP to the next day/ Danger room training by FRIDAY (Chicago time LOL). So please wrap up your (day 1) story lines for day one by Friday.

The action shall come in soon. Also, i've noticed that there are quite a few of you with powers that aren't strongly geared for front line battle. So if that poses a problem for you, I will allow you to add a sixth ability, HOWEVER.... It MUST BE an OFFENSIVE ABILITY. Just to level it out though for those of you that have offense powers, and if you would like to add a sixth power, you can but it MUST NOT BE AN OFFENSE ABILITY (Since you'd already have them). Powers must remain cohesive, nothing hyper random alright. Please notify me here in the OOC if you plan to make an addition in either case so I can read the CS for the Addition.

Alrighty then, Carry on! (^_^)/"

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:42 am

I have more of a question. Do you think my abilities are well rounded as is. I can't think of anything additional other than just adding sharp shooting as a skill. Then I can use guns, crossbows and and bows ...

I wanted to say that everything that Nathan has on him is also doubled. So if one has a gun then each double has a working gun too.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:16 am

Merchant wrote:I have more of a question. Do you think my abilities are well rounded as is. I can't think of anything additional other than just adding sharp shooting as a skill. Then I can use guns, crossbows and and bows ...

I wanted to say that everything that Nathan has on him is also doubled. So if one has a gun then each double has a working gun too.

I think that's a good thing to add. Also I have a secondary suggestion about Nathans abilities, (Spoken in Prof. X's voice. LOL)

"Nathan can perhaps duplicate things on a sub atomic level. Meaning, not just whole items or himself but perhaps he can duplicate the atoms and molecules of the things he touches. This could cause things to grow but multiplying the atoms/ molecules that make the item up. He himself could perhaps increase in size and strength. I could rationalize that Nathan could build up kinetic energy by striking something and quickly duplicating the atoms that make up that energy in his body to deliver a super powered strike. Through this method he could essentially wield super strength temporarily."
(Back to normal GM, Thanks Charles. LOL/ I'm a nut.)

What do you think Merchant?

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KameJLa on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm

If you're still accepting characters, I'd love to make a villain if possible. Try to even the odds a bit. Let me know~ XD
Have fun, Don't get lost, Don't fall in. Three essential rules of life - KameJLa

KameJLa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!