Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Metal Gear: Foxhound (IC)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Metal Gear: Foxhound (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 pm

Kat smirked as he heard the teams, looking at his squadmates, "So it's me, the kitty, and lizard boy over here then, I can work with that," he said leaving the room, "Just give me a few seconds to prepare for our little playdate, he tod them, before making his way to the adjacent locker room. He looked through the items in it before pulling out a spool of steel, along with some hooks and blades that seemed to attach to it, before, almost with reverence, he pulled out the handheld M17, having been scaled down to allow portable use while still allowing multiple gernades to be shot. He checked it quickly, making sure there were no obvious problems with it, before strapping onto his back, taking plenty of ammo, varying from frag gernades to stun, with everything inbetween. Ready to go, went back to the door of the breifing room, leaning against the entrance. "So are we ready to go play now."
"Paraniod.Probably. But just because you can't see the invisible demon about to bite your face off, doesn't mean its not there."-Harry Dresden

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

the fox without
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm

After hearing that they were indeed being split up into groups - a little disappointed bout the fact that she couldn't see Snake in action just yet she sighed. "Well I guess until deployment - I will ready my equipment." The rifle behind her clicking as she pushed herself off of the wall again. "Snake, Knight... I shall see you guys at the rendezvous point - good luck!" she grinned at the two before saluting the Commander and leaving the main hall to get herself the equipment she needed.

She had requested private quarters for the time being - so she headed straight for her room. While being away at the briefing the staff had laid out her equipment, neatly upon the desk and bed. Taking Jack off of her back, she placed him upon a chair which was leaned up against a corner of the room. Walking up to the bed, she checked the things she had asked for. A strap vest, which pretty much was countless traps interconnect with little and medium pockets as well as designated spots for grenades and the likes. Strapping it on first around her thighs - acting as ammunition compartments, than moving upwards clicking it together just above her hips it was acting as a belt for chaffs, smokes, stun grenades and other smaller devices. Another two straps going along her lower and upper waistline with two more straps going vertically just over her chest around the shoulders connecting with the straps around her upper waistline. Again those had small compartments for ammunition as well as a little backpack for holding the barrel, bolt, magazine and scope for the 14.5 mm - because she usually carried the 20 mm version ready for use.

Finished strapping, she sighed out loud - how she hated it, it was always a pain but heck, her camo-suit wasn't able to carry anything, it being the skin tight suit, there was no place to stash up anything. 3 stuns, 3 white and 3 red smoke grenades as well as 3 chaffs - all hung up and strapped up tightly in to her belt. Knifes and such she didn't need, her having the NanoTites within her she could cut through anything with her claws. Smirking her eyes had settled upon one of her favorite gadgets. The Solid Eye combines ENVG (Enhanced Night Vision Goggles) light amplification, imaging technology, infrared and binocular functionality. When heavy artillery such as tanks enter the field of view it displays their specifications and armaments. It acts as an internal HUD which has a build in Com link. After admiring this piece of brilliant technology she strapped it on, over her right eye. The Eye appears similar to a plastic eye patch, with the text "SOLID EYE SYSTEM" and a serial number appearing on the front with a small camera lens below the text.

Now she was ready to embark upon this mission, sitting herself down onto the bed she went through anything she might have missed. "Jack, backpack, ammunition, grenades, the 14.5 mm gear and the Solid eye. I got everything I need, I'm pretty sure." she wrecked her head about something she felt she had forgotten. Than it did dawn on her "Rations!", jumping off of her bed she picked up the phone which hung on a wall next to the door. "I need one more thing - neatly packed rations, I am in my room waiting for them so hurry!" she had little to no patience with these things but if it was the field - sniping and patience go hand in hand, and if it came down to a battle of patience, she'd still sit there and watch her prey calm and collected until they'd become completely tired of it. Her patience was never ending on the battlefield, hence she earned herself the place within FOXHOUND.

A loud knock on the door, a young man entered with a few rations under his arms, carefully placing them on the now empty table, he nodded at her before leaving the room, closing the door behind him. Getting up from the bed, she walked over to the table and packed the rations away into the backpack she carried. looking over to Jack, she picked him up and threw him over her shoulder - "Well it's nearly time to roll old friend" chuckling a little she left her room, closing the door behind her and making her way towards the lower deck. When she did get there - Team A was ready to deploy while there was no sign of Team B yet. Impatiently tapping her right foot she looked around for her team mates, letting herself in, she took a seat - waiting for the two who were being fashionably late.
Last edited by DeeviousDemon on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:40 pm

"We will be referring Snake and Knights team as team A. Panther, Kat, and Chameleon ,Team B.

Snake waved to the others. He had already equipped everything he needed from his Freelancer chainsaw, shotgun, ammo to rations and more. But not too much to slow him down, he even brought his smokes with him.

"Never leave home without these" he said as he looked at his smokes.

He put on his gas mask and fins, and headed toward the sub.

He had operated a sub before, countless times in VR, so this was not difficult for him, he handled it with ease.

"Hope the others dont get themselves killed, playing around in that sub." said Snake with a smirk on his face.

"Better buckle up" he said to Knight as he entered the sub.
Last edited by Eternal1999 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 pm

Knight rolled his eyes as he plopped into a seat "Oh just drive Grandpa..." He said as he lounged in his chair boredly. He was already ready he had pulled on another mask over his to allow him to breath under the water as well as fins. He felt like a fishman and it made him shiver and shake his head. "Let's get there and get out of here I hate looking like Aqua-man!" he called with a childish groan.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Metallic Island, Main Complex, Sub level 4, briefing room. 02:59 into operation.

*The radio went off again, just as 'Mr. Sears' was finishing the briefing. Still, he felt that it was an interruption.*

[Sir! We ha...]
[WHAT DO YOU WANT!? THIS HAD BETTER BE REAL GODDAMN IMPORTANT!]
[...Sir...the submarine...um...the submersibles are preparing to be launched. Sir.]
[Oh. Alright then. Thank you. Bring the island up to red alert. What is the ETA on Whale?]
[45 minutes Sir.]
[Tell them to hurry up, we needed them ten minutes ago!]
[Yes Sir. I...]

*'Sears' hung up the radio and turned back to his team:*

"Alright, you all know the plan, and you know what you have to do. Get to it!"

"SIR!"

*As the Rough Riders left the briefing room, 'Sears' chuckled to himself. Once the last member had left, he locked the door and went over the whiteboard where he had written down the outline for the operation. He pulled a small radio from his pocket and tuned it in:*

[Genesis to Banshee, come in Banshee.]
[*static* Banshee here. What is is Sir?]
[FOXHOUND has begun their operation, the others are deploying. You know what to do.]
[Yes Sir. Banshee out.]

*'Sears' put the radio back and picked up the island wide intercomm:*

[Attention! FOXHOUND is on their way, all personnel to combat alert. Shoot the intruders on sight, don't give them any chances. If you think one is down, put two more clips into them. This is not a drill.]

*'Sears' then went back to the other radio:*

[Captain Reynolds?]
[Yes Sir?]
[Once the submersibles are away, fire a Davy Crockett at the Ohio class; FOXHOUND will not escape.]
[Yes Sir, aye aye.]

*As he put the last radio down, 'Sears' sat in the large leather chair that was in the room and began to laugh maniacally, hysterically, and most of all, uncontrollably...*
Last edited by TheWalrus on Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Chameleon was already pretty much set with everything. He just wanted to make sure that he had both his guns and some ammo that's really all he needed. His mask began to change again as he headed over to the submarine. He noticed Panther waiting impatiently for him and the other and smirked a little bit. "Calm down... don't get your panties in a bunch..." He said as he headed over to where she was standing and waited for Kat. "So..." He said quietly trying to make conversation so that he could get to know his team a little bit better. And if it came down to it he could always just impersonate them and let them escape. He was actually pretty fine with getting captured or trading places with his teammates.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 am

"We will deploy in in 2 minutes, my frequency will be 349.1, if you have any questions about the mission yall can contact me, and I will be giving yall information on the mission as we progress" said Commander Vandolf.

"Oh just drive Grandpa..."
"Let's get there and get out of here I hate looking like Aqua-man!"

Snake shook his head. "Stop whining, and get in the sub".

Snake inserted the necessary inputs to put the sub on stand by, and ready to launch.

[Havoc Snake. Sub A is on stand by and ready for launch.]

[Commander Vandolf. Alright Snake we will deploy in exactly sixty seconds.]

[Commander Vandolf. 10....9....8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Go!]

"Alright Knight, you better hold on to something, and not wet yourself because its going to be a rough ride."

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:27 am

Kat walked into the sub, having got all his supllies, his mood having changed, he was being quite, thinking about where they were about to go, and just what he might need to do once they got there. This would pass afte 2 hours or so, but it was a part of his own ritual, taking time to calm down and asses what was going on around him, he heard Chameleon talking to Panther, but did't take any notice of it. He would speak if someone asked him something, but he didn't plan on initiating any conversations for awhile now. Kat simply nodded to the other two, before taking the nearst seat to him, straping himself in.

the fox without
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:01 am

"Calm down... don't get your panties in a bunch..."

Panther had rolled her eyes at that comment and chose not to get into a fight with the pilot of the sub - she took the time to mentally prepare herself for the upcoming mission. This was her first out of VR experience - although the VR mission are so realistic that they by themselves were worth enough for them to be called the best of the best. Her legs had been enhanced with the new exoskeleton - allowing her to reach a top speed of 89 miles per hour. She smirked at the thought - she couldn't wait to try it out, plus the Solid Eye was going to just give her the edge - she had worked without it to excellent standards but it was just going to elevate her abilities to a completely new level.

"So..." she heard Chameleon go.

"So? I am going to seriously get scratchy if playboy don't show up soon, I am itching to get onto that damn island!"

As she had mentioned him, he appeared and sat himself down quietly - much to her surprise. "We'll have plenty of time to talk when we move inch by inch through enemy territory, let's just get there?!" she hinted at Chameleon a little sarcastically. Buckling up, she relaxed her body for the time being, this was going to be very tense - hence she was going to treasure any quiet moment she could grab. Closing her eyes, the low whirring sound emitted by the Solid Eye was the only thing she could hear - except for the water and various random clunking noises outside and inside of the vessel.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:31 pm

Knight literally wanted to stick out his tongue at the man but did as was told and held onto something waiting for the launch. This was gonna be interesting, Knight was never paired he was left to do things on his own, but then again now that there were more people he guessed it was only natural. He sighed some to himself. "of all the luck i get stuck with the geezer" he thought to himself as he just sat there patiently, well slightly patiently.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Team A had launched, Snake had grabbed hold of the controls. Snake moved the sub left and right, evading the giant rocks in his way. Snake saw the underwater animals swimming carefree... Seemed like being underwater was a perfect place to find peace.

"Seems a little too quite around here..." snake said cautiously as he headed closer to the island.

He soon saw security lasers, up ahead in a narrow path.

Snake shifted the sub accordingly opposite to where the lasers were, as he passed a long string of lasers.

He then saw two lasers in an x position but with a diagonal square space on the bottom for the sub to enter.

"Hopefully this sub is big enough to get thru" said snake as he got close.
He entered the small space, and with the size of the sub barely got thru.

"That was a close one, almost there..I see the underwater base."

"Alright, Knight..get ready"

Snake hit the abort button and launched out of the sub.

[Havoc Snake. Team A has aborted the sub, and is heading toward the underwater base.]

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:24 pm

Knight followed Suit and ditched the Sub as he stretched feeling better to be out of the metallic tube as he swam around just trying to get his sea legs as he blinked looking around. He noticed something that looked like where they were suppose to go so he swam on towards it. Carefully and watching making sure he didn't get hit by anything surprising or get caught by some alarm laser for that matter.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElChazev on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Metallic Island, Main Complex, Sub level 4, briefing room. 3:06 into operation.

Driller has choosen to say "Hi" now when he thinks back he feels a little stupid for it but it was all he could think of at the time. He had his mind on other things...mostly concerning the Metal Gear.

Driller quickly finished rewiring a communication box and shut the hatch on the back of the Gear

"Holy crap..." said Frank climbing down a ladder suspended from the Metal Gear. Grabbing a relitively clean rag and began hastliy wiping his grease stained hands.

Reaching the bottom of the ladder and turning around he noticed a small team of soldiers setting up a small curved sandbag wall near the door. Their not giving FOXHOUND much of a quater. He loaded his XM8 and slung it over his sholder.

"Hopefully I won't have to get close enough to use this..."

Frank left the hangar to go to the small break room, he needed a strong coffee. But just as he walked around the corner he saw Scarlet walking up the coridor. Franks entire body instantly stiffened and Frank quickly stood as close to the wall as possilble. She passed by, looking at him with a indifferent stare. But to Frank she looked like a lion ready to pounce on a goat.

"Ha...h-hih" he squezed out as she passed.

When she was gone Frank nearly ran to the break room and put five spoon-fulls of coffee into a cup before pouring in hot water and stiring.

He noticed Jeremy Ball was also in the room.

"Wow Gear-Head! That's enough coffee to wake the living dead!"

After having a short conversation to Jeremy about why Metallic Island would have a break room in one of it's most secure locations. Frank left the room.

(Current Location: Metalic Island, Main Complex Sub Level 3, Outside the break room)

((I'm putting the location of my character incase someone needs to find me. Walrus feel free to contact Frank on his radio. Also sorry about the late entry I was busy yesterday))

((Edit: Fixed epic time fail))
Last edited by ElChazev on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ElChazev
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Chameleon smirked a little bit at Panther's comment about Kat. When he showed up Chameleon headed into the sub closing the hatch behind him. He headed over to his seat and looked at everything. "Alright... you guys ready to go or what..." He said as the sub launched and Chameleon began to pilot it threw the water dodging the rocks. He saw the laser's coming up and grinned a little bit more. "No problem..." He said as he began to dodge the lasers. He continued to dodge the laser's as best he could and thought that he was done but didn't notice the one to his side that the sub broke until it was to late. "Damn it..." He said. "Looks like were going to have to abort sooner than we planned and hope to make it there soon..." He said as his grin faded.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Metallic Island, Submarine Pen, Bridge of the Blade of Truth. 03:06 into operation.

[Submersibles are clear Captain, what are our orders?]
[What is the range of the enemy Ohio class?]
[Two miles Captain.]
[Excellent, send word to 'Sears.']

Metallic Island, Main Complex, Sub level 4, briefing room.

[Mr. 'Sears': Fire!]

*As the command was given, a team of soldiers on the coast line fired their Davy Crockett tactical nuke. Consisting of an XM-388 projectile launched a 155-millimeter recoilless rifle, the weapon had a maximum range of 2.49 miles. The warhead hit the water and shot towards the Ohio class, detonating but two feet from the submarine. Needless to say, it was a glorious sight, as the white-hot nuclear fire engulfed the FOXHOUND sub, killing not only those aboard, but any hope for the team's simple extraction.

Just as 'Sears' had planned, the FOXHOUND agents weren't harmed by the blast. However, it would be very unlikely that they wouldn't notice. Besides, there was no need to kill them, after all, the access doors to the submarine pen had been sealed, and once they tripped the laser net, the entire base was on alert. The soldiers inside would be prepared for them, and if he was lucky, the naval mines would kill one of the FOXHOUND agents.*

"Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy..."

*'Mr. Sears' took out a cigarette and began to smoke it, sitting in the comfy chair, and waiting for FOXHOUND to make the next move...*

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eternal1999 on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:30 pm

Commander Vandolf soon rested at ease as he heard both teams have deployed safely.

"If only they knew what they were really up against...." he said with a whisper

"Commander Vandolf....there is a tactical nuke heading our way!!!!" said a member of the crew with a frightening look.

Commander Vandolf, worried but collected said "Those bastards....they knew we were here all along...how much time do we have?"

"We have 20 seconds!!"

Everybody except for the commander started running towards the escape pods, but it was no use, even if they launched out of the sub, the explotion of the nuke would kill them. screaming and yelling was all that could be heard.

[Commander Vandolf. Foxhound team A and B...looks like I wont be able to make it....]
[Havoc Snake. What are you talking about???]
[Commander Vandolf. theres a nuke coming our way...theres no time to evacuate...I would just like to say... it was a pleasure working with you all. There is one thing you all need to know...this was something that I was ordered not to say...the real purpose of this mission was too...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!]

*Transmission Ended*

The submarine had exploded, killing all the crew members. All the yelling, screaming, fear, and panic was all silenced now.

Eternal1999
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:10 am

[Commander Vandolf. Foxhound team A and B...looks like I wont be able to make it....]
[Havoc Snake. What are you talking about???]
[Commander Vandolf. theres a nuke coming our way...theres no time to evacuate...I would just like to say... it was a pleasure working with you all. There is one thing you all need to know...this was something that I was ordered not to say...the real purpose of this mission was too...AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!]

*Transmission Ended*

The submarine had exploded, killing all the crew members. All the yelling, screaming, fear, and panic was all silenced now.

There was a strange silence, Lenalee was for the first time, in her entire life clueless about what had happened. Their sub briefly pushed away by the force of impact upon the Submarine they had just exited. As they were shaken by that explosion, holding tight onto her seat she threw a rather troubled look at 'Kat' who was just to her right. "We need to get out of here - asap!" As team B's initial command was to head west of the Island while team A was heading east - they had a little longer journey ahead than the other team.

"Chameleon, you better step on it! I am definitely not ending up as fish food!" she yelled at him, before turning a little towards a window to her left. ' I would like to know where that came from?' more over they had been detected by the enemy - meaning they knew of their arrival, they knew why they were here and they were going to take necessary steps to stop them. For some strange reason this had excited her even more, not nervous but the sheer challenge ahead was more than tempting. I like how this Genesis One guy works grinning underneath her mask she looked for any signs of approaching enemy subs or projectiles. The feeling of being the hunted wasn't something she particularly liked but once they'd get out of this sub - the game would get reversed, the hunter would become the hunted. Oh and she would hunt them down until not one of them would be standing.

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElChazev on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm

The floor rumbled as the nuke detonated against the sub.
"What the hell was that!"

"Genesis just nuked the sub, Gear-Head, FOXHOUND are still incoming," said Jeremy from the breakroom.

"Damn that was a bit...extreme..." said Frank walking down the hall, up a stairway and into a security centre where two soldiers were busy watching CCTV screens. Frank opened the door to the armory and picked up two extra clips for his XM8, a M1911 and holster.

As he was about to walk out the door he looked at one of the screens. It was a camera positioned on a radio tower on the top of the Main Complex and it looked out over a patch of swollen boiling water with the occasional chunks of charred debris and equiptment.

"Damn it this crappy heater is broken again" said one of the guards. Frank decided to help out, so he took the pannel off the air conditioner and started looking for what was broken. Frank, usually repaired things, it helped him keep in practice and gave him a feeling that he wasn't just sitting around waiting for something to happen.

((Frank is now in a security room, Main Complex, level 2))

ElChazev
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:23 pm

"What do you think Im doing..." Chameleon said trying to get out of there as fast as he could. He continued to steer the sub trying to avoid getting noticed anymore than they already had. He continued to steer as his mask continued to change never staying at the same face fore very long. He continued to steer until he saw that they where getting close to the underwater base that they where supposed to abort the sub at. "Alright we gotta ditch the sub now... dont die..." He said smirking as he hit the abort button and ejected out of the submarine.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Kat sighed as he watched his everchanging teammate eject from the sub, turning to Panther, his face holding an annoyed expression, "First the main sub blows up and now we have to leave this one prematurely," he said, moving his gear around, making sure everything was locked in tightly, "I get the feeling this mission going to be one ass fucking after another,I just hope you don't have a problem getting your fur wet kitty," he said as he donned his skull mask, hand coming down on the eject button [See ya outside kitty.] He told her, before being shot out of the sub into the water, instantly feeling the cold as it seeped through his suit. He looked around trying to spot chameleon out here, but his everchanging suit made it hard to spot him. [Goddamit where are you Chameleon.]

the fox without
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!