Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Pantheon: Post Cataclysm

Middle Realm; Landclaims

a part of “The Pantheon: Post Cataclysm”, a fictional universe by Midnightclub.

Gods rule the cosmos and all that is within. As one of these elite beings how will you run the world? What will you create?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Pantheon: Post Cataclysm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Middle Realm; Landclaims

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Technically, the north thing is only the ENTRANCE to my holding. My holding is itself a massive friggen cavern deep beneath the earth. And I've sorta got control over all the hollows and caves connected to this particular cavern. And there are a LOT of those. I imagine the cave system as a whole would be the size of Nylia's territories, and the central caverns would be the size of Veltrez's. Though, I imagine terrible elder monstrosities might make their way up from the deepest places. Chaos Beasts, maybe. But perhaps there might even be a few things that precede those... and us... #2spooky
Last edited by Vinno1234 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:34 pm

I thought what he had was an entry to his tunnels... should Torsc have a land area?

Hmm, the problem is that if it was only an entry point it would be too small to add to this map and remain visible.

Vinno, do you mind Torsc have a small territory around the entrance? This way I could add it to the map.

The question is does Torsc have any use for such a territory?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Don't really have use for above-ground territory, no.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Tell you what, I could give Torsc a small plot around that entry point. That area could be used to fortify the entry or it could be just left for itself... Maybe there could be a small visitors city or trading post?

In Kotor 1 (if you know the game) there is a water world populated by amphibious intelligent life forms. These creatures discover a naturally occurring resource on their planet called Kolto which acts as a naturally healing substance, other worlds seek this resource for their use so to handle trade the amphibians build a metal city above the water.

This city acts as a trading hub and it is where the amphibians interact with other intelligent life forms.

Do you think Torsc could employ a small plot of land for that use?

I personally think the choice are these; 1) Torsc has a small plot of land to show where the entry is or 2) the Entry point does not show up on the map adding to the sense of mystery ;)

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:44 am

I was going to ask if I could have control of the forests north of Mathias, with a grove a little south west of the northeasten most corner.

And Also if possible I'd like to take over the grove of Craign, though I may RP exactly what I'll do with that.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 am

I would like to humbly request the area around the Republic of Chaya (besides Aspestis' current territory) as E and D's territory, preferably spanning all the way up the river to include the plains there and maybe down to that lake near there to unclude the forest, but since that seems somewhat greedy on my part, anything that can be spared is fine by me. :)

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:47 pm

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y47 ... c9d38e.jpg

I recommend you download the map in order to have a better view of it.

I added territory's for E&D and Merida, if ether of you dislike the territorial allocation please say so.

My goal is mainly to leave good spots for other players to claim in the future and to somewhat make the boundaries look good :)

This is only a draft for now because i feel that i may have neglected some of E&D territorial requests, the reason is that some of the requested territory's are good territories for other players to claim. I rather leave the grove as it is for now but i think we could grant Merdia patronage over the grove in the roleplay.

By the way what did you mean by Merdia's own grove Fabricator? i tried to keep Merdia's lands in the great forest, I hope that was your intention... if not ill make changes.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:14 am

Hmm...

Just wondering if Almaran could claim that 'Island Tribes' region to the southwest, if it's not too much trouble.

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:21 am

I actually made a claim which included Island Tribes as well as the Archipelago region already circled. Still, if you want Island Tribes, go ahead.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Buddywazzizname on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 am

Sorry 'bout that, didn't see it. o.o

Thanks, though.

Buddywazzizname
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:03 pm

I've just checked the map out Colonel and I can't find any newly marked area's, are you sure you've updated it for me and E&D?

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WakkaWakka on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:12 am

((Null))
Last edited by WakkaWakka on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WakkaWakka
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 am

Thats not Shepard's land Waka...That's Wake's. Also, his god...is the god of the earth. Meaning you're creatures will be up inside of him...literally.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vinno1234 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:15 am

Hey, uh, scratch that about above-ground territory. Could ya cut RIomu's current territory in half and make another holding between Mathias's land and the ice? I'm rethinking my Di-Dorem and I want some of them to be Highlanders.

Vinno1234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WakkaWakka on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Inside of him? Awkward... At least I will know what he had for breakfast.

Alrighty then, the land will end at his border. Neighbors forever.

WakkaWakka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkune on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Can I have the Bayou of Endless Regret and the Jungle Tribes?

darkune
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:51 pm

Which one of these things is a swamp of some sort i can own?
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WakkaWakka on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:28 pm

I wish to claim the small islands on the bottom left of the map, just off to the side of the volcano.

WakkaWakka
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:52 pm

It seems to me that we'll need a temporary/indefinite replacement for Masters in this. Who will take up the mantle as Claims Holder?

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:00 pm

I vote vinno,colonel, or tigerking they seem full of leadership.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!