Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Miskatonic University

Miskatonic University

a part of “Miskatonic University”, a fictional universe by Jack Benimble.

Something writhes under Miskatonic University, something strange and dark.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Miskatonic University”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Miskatonic University

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:50 pm

That sounds fine by me, I'm kind of smashed until the end of the week as well so I guess that may work out best for... wel I can't speak for everyone but me at least.
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:11 pm

I am going to assume that by smashed you mean piss-drunk, for which an entire week is a bit of a long time.
Fnord.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:58 am

I can see where that would seem like a long time, but no actually I did not mean borracho. Between Eng. Comp. and History I have a lot of reading and writing to take care of, not to mention two exams for tomorrow, but I have been smashed like that before, a long time ago... maybe not so long ago anyways...

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 am

I apologise for my tardiness, I was online yesterday and about to read all of these out of character posts when the power at my house suddenly went out. It seems the heat is affecting more than just people, its affecting transformers around town, and people turning up their air conditioning, our house is old enough to feel the pinch, hehe. Anyway, I'm able to and try to get online once a day as long as storms and heat don't get too severe.
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:06 am

I almost began yesterday, but really need kgrey profile as she's the girl whom begins the students involvement. Also Jack needs to post his characters still.
We help the multi-nationals
when they cry out protect us.
The locals scream and shout a bit,
but we don’t let that affect us.
We’re here to lend a helping hand
in case they don’t elect us.
How dare they buy our products
yet still they don’t respect us.

Billy Bragg - The Marching Song Of The Covert Battalions

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Because of a computer hiccup I just lost most of the work I'd been doing on Sir Ashley, I did manage to save a good chunk of it but it may take a bit longer for me to finish the character because of this.

Jack Benimble
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:28 pm

I don't see any reason we should rush... it is true that I am merely a cast-member of this roleplay, but hopefully our input is appreciated. I'd rather wait for a more appropriate and planned introduction that will pull us together than a rushed post just to start off. I just hope everyone else that has a character or is creating one checks this forum and notices that there is still active conversation being held. That is probably my main reasoning for continually posting and stating random tidbits of thought that are very convoluted and do not seem syllogistic with anything else...

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:58 am

I posted the first post. Feel free to begin posting now :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Cult Leader Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Yay! I posted. :)

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 am

Ezrael could you please post ASAP and we may have to find someone else as kgrey MIA.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Alright. I have gotten my post up as requested. That's disappointing to hear about kgrey, but hopefully it's nothing permanent.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm

Once Jack posts, I'll post again, and we'll keep following that trend :).

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:09 am

Okay Jack not been on for a while so let's try get through whole first day of university, the first day pretty uneventful you can hint at certain things, like for instance police outside the university. But for now keep it subtle. I'll have Quinn seeing the scene and finding out who is missing. Is it too much for someone to juggle two characters if need be?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

I can play multiple characters pretty easily.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 am

I won't be able to help with multiple characters, but I will be putting a post up later on in the day. I have two exams so I should be back much earlier than usual and it'll give me the time to hit this before I have to go awol for several days this weekend.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 am

Okay I've posted, I think one of the girls will have to be one that ends up in shock tonight, after she's attack and all her friends assume she's raped.

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:47 am

So Lirrin or Crim which one of ya are willing to be the victim (but not die).

Rulke
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:16 am

Ooh, ooh, pick me!

This could end up fun, hehe.

Lirrin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:33 am

I'd be okay if it's my character to so up to you, Rulke.

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rulke on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 am

Essentially tonight in roleplay time we need one of the girls to be attacked, but to make it more powerful one of the guys needs to see her and assume it was rape. The girl ends up in shock thus guy assumes it rape and tries to work out who it is. So who want to end up in speechless shock or comatose?

Rulke
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!