Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mobile Suit Gundam: Avalon (OOC/Sign up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Avalon (OOC/Sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:49 am

Cosmic Era 0377 Years of war between Earth and the Space Colonies has finally ended; However the Conflict between Normals and B-types has yet to end. Many N-type humans believe war will break out again if the tensions between the two to not end soon Veterans for the wars have all but vanished wanting to avoid fighting another war. The Colonies have built their only Defense network just in case of war, however it is not known if the Normals will let the N-types get away with this nor allow the B-types to live. A underground resistance movement called Normals Against Space Colonies or N.A.S.C. have started to move and start yet another war...

On board the Starship Avalon the hopes of the last war sit and wait for the chance to end the conflict, these people are:

Kirin: Ship's Captain (N-type)
Sai: Ship’s Pilot (B-type)
Luna Higashiosaka : Pilot of Eclipse Gundam (X-type) (Open)
Dr. Sang: Ship's Medic (Normal)
Saito Yang: Pilot of Sunfire Gundam (X-type)(Taken)
(Create your own character or choose from the list above)

The 5 groups are:
Avalon; fights to prevent war
Dissedia; Fights for their best interest
Earth Federation; fights to kill all B-types
Colonial Defense Force (C.D.F.); fights to protect the colonies
Normals Against Space Colonies (N.A.S.C.); Fights to annihilate all humans in space

the four types of humans are:
B-Types; born in space colonies, are more agile then normal humans
N-Types; born on the moon colonies, have more endurance and strength
X-types; Genetically Engineered Super Humans, high endurance inhuman strength and extremal agile (NOTE: only two X-type exist will explain in main RP))
Normals; born on earth, nothing special about them...

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: (Normal, B-type, N-type, or X-type)
Faction: (Avalon, Dissedia, Earth Federation, C.D.F, N.A.S.C.)
Gundam name:
Pilot rank: (Rookie, Experienced, or Ace)
Pilot appearance:
Gundam appearance:
Pilot Background:
Gundam Background: (if you are a Veteran)
Gundam Weaponry:

Link to IC: mobile-suit-gundam-avalon-t29119.html
Last edited by Tristan_cross on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Group Theory Lifegiver

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Avalon (OOC/Sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:57 am

o.o I'd love to join this Can i use the Atron Gundam?

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:11 pm

be my guest XD

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Group Theory Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 pm

making one but stuck on mine and my gundam name XD also I am creating mine to be a leader of a group is that okay?

Pride
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Name: Saito Yang

Race: X-type

Faction: Avalon

Gundam name: Sunfire

Pilot rank: Ace

Pilot appearance:Image

Gundam appearance: closely resembles Burning Gundam from G Gundam but with a Red Base with black and Gold Trim the wings on its back are Black with Red in the middle and when they open up they turn Orange like the sun and are able to harness the Sun's rays and power the Gundam for an extended period of time

Pilot Background: Saito fought in the last war at the age of 11 he climbed aboard the Gundam known as Solar Gundam and fought along side the sister to Solar, Lunar Gundam together they won countless battles and near the end of the war they fought a man named Zang who lost his life destroying the two gundams now Saito as rebuilt the Solar Gundam into Gundam Sunfire and continues to fight along side Luna the former Pilot of the Lunar Gundam

Gundam Background: Sunfire was built from the remains of Solar Gundam with a newly invited Cock-pit system the Gundam is far more Maneuverable then its predecessor and with more thrusters its defiantly faster. Sunfire as the ability to enter a Hyper mode though Saito has yet to figure out how...

Gundam Weaponry: 12 saber swords, one beam rifle and a Beam pistol.
Last edited by Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Name:Lucas Leingod
Race:B-Type
Faction: Dissedia
Gundam name:Altron Gundam
Pilot rank:Experienced
Pilot appearance: Image
Gundam appearance: Image
Pilot Background:He's not sure about anything in his past though he was always great at Piloting Mobile suits something like an Inborn reflex, anyone who knows of his past don't speak of it
Gundam Background: The Newly Customized Dragon Gundam built with the newest Tech. it's cockpit had been reinforced and the armor plated but with lighter metal to allow better movement it was piloted by Wufang but had been given to him once he had become of age.
Gundam Weaponry:2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x dragon fang, mounted on arms; 2 x twin beam sabers, stored in recharge rack on backpack, hand-carried in use
Last edited by Soki on Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 pm

i already have both X-types just one bio for now Soki sorry still stuck on a Name Pride

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:31 pm

((looking for appearance))
Name: ???? Ken (only a few member of his group know his real name)
Race: B-Type
Faction: Leader of Dissedia
Gundam name: ???? alias Shadow

Pilot appearance:
Gundam appearance: The Gundam body frame closely resemble the strike freedom in terms of shapes. The Gundam is painted jet black. It use a very unique flight and thruster system that unlike any of the other Gundam. It has large 4-part wings that help it maneuver better in space and earth combat, along with it primary thrust found on it back and secondary thrust on his legs, it also consist of many micro thrust founded in a variety of places and it light body frame make it the fastest Gundam out there. However, it lacks the defense of a normal Gundam and can be shot down from a simple weak beam rifle. The Gundam also has many hidden compartment for extra weapon and parts and is compatible with almost any link park though so he continues to try to improve it. He is currently developing a way to give it the ability to transform into a mobile fighter so he can escape faster.

Pilot Background: Once a pilot of the Avalon group piloting a mobile fighter. He was known as their best mobile fighter pilot, but defected shortly after not agreeing with the Avalon’s view and was annoyed that he was never ask to pilot a Gundam. He would later create his own group call the “Dissidea" a group of loners who each work for whoever as long as it is in their interest or their leader's and only let the most elite join his faction. He has a tendency to kill anyone he tell his real name to.

He is quite skill in use of a gun and hand-to-hand combat as well.

Gundam Background: Made from assorted part he secretly stole from the Avalon and also from parts that he had taken from his defeated enemy, it is his pride and joy since it took him month to make it all on his own. Surprisingly, it is still not finish because he is never satisfy by it abilities and always wanted to improve it in anyway.

Gundam Weaponry: Two custom-made sword found on each of his Gundam’s hand that is made of special material that can cleanly cut through almost any Gundam. Both the blades are hollow and are made to cut through even air resistance for easier swings. Each blade however has its own benefit and weakness, the sword on his left is the longer and faster of the two that is primarily use for defense and thrusting and the sword on his right is the more powerful and heavier one which is his main use of attack, preferably slashes. He also has a large sword that on his back that has a thin line of a saber energy for enhance cutting ability. He also carry two scythe like weapon that is chain to each other and can is use for multiple enemy fights. Lastly he carries up to 8 beam saber, in different length and size, that is hidden in a variety of spots on his Gundam and 2 armor Schniedor made of a special material that send a surge of electricity that temporarily paralyze a Gundam so he can finish it off, use mainly as a throwing weapon.
Last edited by Pride on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:35 pm

nice one Pride XD

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:38 pm

wait what I need to change My type or o.o confused now? i can't do much right now My mouse is all fucking up so it's making it hard to click on thingys

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Ya lol no gun rifle XD...don't have hyper mode yet but I WILL once I see it =p he only want to X-Type Soki and that just there for him...which he honestly should put so put b-type or n-type

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:47 pm

yea agreed oh yea who it be fair to say that Ken knows about Sunfire? i mean he was once with Avalon so I figured i'd have him and Saito build it together sound good?

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Ya sure, I was hoping for a relationship with your char, either being rival or close friend

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:49 pm

how about both close friend turned Rival like in GS with Kira and Aurthen

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Ya sure...you spell ATHRUN...wrong lol notice I put ???? Alias...still can't think of a name that is why XD

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:52 pm

lol oops though it had an U in it lol and i see that too

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pride on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:30 pm

Soki which faction are you in??

Pride
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holy eternal on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Name: Kai Nakasuma
Race: B-Type
Gundam name: Eternal
Pilot rank: Experienced
Gundam appearance:Image
Pilot Background:Kai's dad was in the war. Kai was relieved that his father would send him messages. One month he never got a message. Kai's dad came to tell Kai that he loved him and he flew off. As soon as he left a horde of enemy gundams shot his fathers gundam killing him. Kai vowed to stop any wars that happened after. With reason or force.
Gundam Weaponry: Twin beam sabers, and 2x vulcan guns with explosive ammo

holy eternal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:37 pm

hey holy eternal your guy is the same Tristan_cross there both Ayumu Narumi from spiral

well let see about carma hits me like that
Name: Lance J. Reyes
Race: n-type
Gundam name: Gundam nighthawk
Pilot rank: Rookie
Pilot appearance: Image
Gundam appearance: Image
Pilot Background: just finished his training he selected to be a test pilot based on his scores in the simulator he join to make it so his twin sister gina was in very little action by stoping wars so she would not be need in C.D.F
Gundam Background: prototype
Gundam Weaponry: two beam swords and pistols as well as two beam sword imbedded in his shoulders
Last edited by onirukon on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristan_cross on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:37 pm

awesome I'll post one more even though i have like 5 more characters to post lol here's one

Name: Luna Higashiosaka
Race: X-type
Gundam name: Eclipse
Gundam appearance: Eclipse closely resembles Saito's only with Heavier armor and less thrusters, its color is mid-night Blue with Black trim and red eyes.
Pilot Background: Luna has been fighting beside Saito since they were 5, when she lock's on to a target its over her hit/miss radio is 1-0 thats right she never misses her target, though she'll never admit it she's madly in love with Saito
Gundam Background: Eclipse was built by Saito from the remains of the Lunar Gundam with it's own unique hyper mode.
Gundam Weaponry: one long rage Beam Rifle, one high powered particle cannon on its back, one double sided beam sword, with a 50.cal Gatling gun in its right wrist
Last edited by Tristan_cross on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tristan_cross
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!