Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mobius 2 (A Sonic the Hedgehog FC RP)(no more people needed)

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.
Shade= NO way. *uses fire and runs aroun chasing Lelia*

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Leila- GAAAH!!!! *runs* THIS IS NOT HOW I SHOULD BE TREATED! T___T I'M A PRINCESS YOU KNOW!
Aqua- I thought you said you hated your title as a princess!
Leila- Yeah but maybe he'll leave me alone! *dodges flame* AHHH!
Skylar- Geez this might as well be the rp 0.0 *sigh* NO FIRE SHADE!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

ace- has this thing turned into script writing? because i normall do that... *stares into sky* this is getting even better...

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Aqua- *Shrug* ^_^' I'm not even sure..
Leila- *Is hanging onto a tree-prop* LETS JUST HAVE A VOTE RIGHT NOW! Raise your hand if you would like this to continue *raises hand*
Skylar and Aqua- *raises hand*

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Shade- *cuts off their hands akin to Blood Diamond* Hee hee. *raises hand so in the RP he can go be evil*

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Aqua Leila and Skylar- *Screams* OH MY GOD AHHHHHHH OEUHJNS:LIJKCHPSNILJKVFHLIE<SDKX<DJNVIKJS
Aqua- WHATDOWEDOWHATDOWEDOWHATDOWEDOOOOOO!?!?!
*Voice from nowhere*- DO A BARREL ROLL
Aqua- *punches* NOT HELPING!
Skylar- UHMMMMM. PRETEND YOUR A SPONGE AND REGENERATE.
*regenerates*
Leila- O____O What just happened.?

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Re: Mobius 2 (A Sonic the Hedgehog FC RP)(no more people needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Chrysalia- *Raises hand* I'm still in this. Oh and Leila I'm a princess too ;)

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Leila- =OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Really!? Do tell, of what kingdom are you of? I'm from Selentria

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Shade- *hears the word princess* Excelletn. *calls in a massive bombing squad to hold them ransom*

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Leila- O_O
Guards- *about 200 of them gather around Leila*
Aqua- *forms a water sheild aorund them* >:D bomb-proof

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Ace- Even though it's script writing there are no props... everything can still be completely real... however... I do like it more like this...

"Even though it's script writing there are no props... everything can still be completely real..." Ace mumbled. "It's a bit easier... and it allows more dramatic writing... like, 'Mario stared at the sky, oblivious to his brother's capture' and 'sonic shone as brightly as possible, the seven emeralds circled his waist, sparkling with power.' see?"

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years

Aqua- I'm good with that =3
Skylar- I like the whole Sonic and Mario thing too

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

"Eh, it was an example. Plus the Mario thing sorta reminds you about super paper mario where Luigi gets captured and gets turned into Mr L. and mario doesn't know a thing about it, yet." Ace continued.

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years

"Oh god i love that game X3" Aqua smiled

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Shade- .. Ok. I'm out. Whatever, this has gone to the dumps. bye.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

"See ya"

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years

*Shade closes the door*

Skylar- Well....there goes our bad guy =/
Aqua- T.T yeah..
Leila- I want to start this up again..i'm cool with this but it lacks adventure

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

Re: Mobius 2 (A Sonic the Hedgehog FC RP)(no more people needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrysalia on Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:21 pm

Chrysalia- Oh my kingdom is an ancient echinda clan destroyed by who knows what it was and I'm the last survivor.

chrysalia
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

(Lets try typing like Ace said~)

Leila gasped. "That's awful! Well....if it's any substitute, I ran away from my kingdom when i was 12 because I felt i was being smothered..that and they wanted me to marry at 13."

xMoonlightXRosex
Member for 16 years

"I think we should just continue were we were without Shade," Ace said. "and I may stay a bit longer, but I dunno...

Ace Kid Wonder
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!