Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Monster Hunter: Legends

Monster Hunter: Legends

a part of “Monster Hunter: Legends”, a fictional universe by organizedchaos.

Based on the best-selling Capcom video games, Monster Hunter: Legends follows the lives of several Hunters as they try to survive their encounters with ferocious beasts.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Monster Hunter: Legends”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Monster Hunter: Legends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Currently, Monster Hunter: Legends requires more RPers. Anyone who would like to participate, please sign-up! I would really appreciate the characters.
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Monster Hunter: Legends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Can I just ask, why is the GMs character out of the specifications of the template? Surely not fair to limit every other else's sheets if one is far more 'powerful'.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:18 am

You know, I totally agree. That's totally unfair. I'll edit.

*EDIT* I have edited and I'm sorry.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:15 pm

It's alright, thank you.

Sami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Dear Everyone,

I would like to first apologize for my lack of posting and time. With the growing success of another of my RP's it's becoming harder and harder for me to find time and creative power to post in my other projects.

That is not to say that I am going to let this adventure die. In fact, I plan to do quite the opposite.

With that said, should I become complacent, I give you all permission to control Theos until such a time that I can return and post.

Thank you,

Organizedchaos

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 am

There's no blade masters!? Is everyone afraid to mik it up in close quarters? haha just messing with ya I love the bow too, anyway I'm going to try and submit a longsword user, I look forward to the hunt.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Sure, but seeing as our GM has run off I feel I must take it upon myself to tell you that your armour isn't within the parameters. We're all chain armoured.

Sami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:37 pm

i apologize i wasnt aware until after i posted, i'll change it at once

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:33 pm

I would just like to apologize for the death of this RP. It's tragic, but I don't feel it was going anywhere anyways. Sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Perhaps when I figure out the secret to multi-RP-ing I will restart this, but until then, consider it dead.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:20 am

To organizedchaos -- if you are sure that you want this roleplay to be considered "dead" and then removed, can you please either PM or reply to this post here expressly stating that you want it removed?

If you want it removed, of course. Just let me know.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby organizedchaos on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm going to do this the democratic way; I may not be here, but that doesn't mean that the others don't want to continue.

All in favor of calling it quits, say I.
All in favor of continuing without me, say Nay.

organizedchaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Idc either way

Architect
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!