Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Morning Everyone

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Morning Everyone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mixmeow on Sun May 18, 2008 3:20 am

Firstly: It is always morning somewhere.
Secondly: If "Good Morning" can be a greeting, it can be a farewell too.
Anyway.
Good morning. I'm Mixmeow. I do casual RP in my spare time. I am currently writing from inside the belly of a giant Yellow Beluga Whale. It is most unpleasant.
Good Morning All,
Mixmeow
It'll kill you to hear this — but I can live with that.
Larxene, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mixmeow
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Morning Everyone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Selothi on Sun May 18, 2008 4:02 am

Riiight ... Hey, how'ya doin' ? Grab yourself a cookie or a muffin if you can (you know, being inside the belly of a giant yellow beluga whale, can make things difficult at times I'm sure).

Anyway, if you have any questions or whatever just ask here or PM a moderator and they should be able to answer. So basically, have a good time, happy roleplaying, and try to not get too disolved by the giant yellow beluga whale's stomach acids, you know, painful ... That's it from me !

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Selothi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Sun May 18, 2008 4:30 am

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

I am the loveable and all-caring Rose. A giant yellow Beluga Whale ate you??? Oh no!! That's not good. *rushes off to find something to get you out* Hmm... I could only find duct tape.... darn...

Selothi has said my normal greeting lines..... oh phoooy.... oh well...

I am a mentor on our sister site, the Academy, so if you need any help with perfecting your skills or ideas for a role play, please feel free to send me a pm. I would be more than happy to help you out here and there.

Welcome, be welcomed, and hope to see you around the site!!
Be careful being inside that whale.... I'm sure someone will find something to help you out of there, as my only thing happens to be duct tape....

-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 8:43 am

Hmmmm.. Beluga whale could be a problem.... Check out the academy. ConvolutedMusings may have a remedy. And it'll probably be bloody Mwahahahaha! On a non sushi related note HELLO! and welcome to RPG. Feel free to look around, check the rules and etiquette forum, and then check out the many RP's we have going.
*Shoots an angry look at Rose*

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun May 18, 2008 11:40 am

I'm Ryand Smith. I am the general Heavy Blade/Super Robo around these parts. Welcome to this sector of the internet, and may you have many fun times around here. Thanks. You could join this, perhaps

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:08 pm

No your the second biggest advertising spammer around. The first is me. I've got the academy in my signature and have posted way more than you per day.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!