Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mount Olympus

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Mount Olympus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:40 pm

OOC: Okay everyone, it officially begins. For other's, please post charactars in the OOC thread.
~~~~~~~~

Zyton looked down at the people of Athens, it was his favorite thing to do in order to get his head clear. They all looked so peaceful and unaware. If only he were that lucky. "Ingorance is Bliss" was Zyton's motto. Once again, his mind drifted back to his younger days, when things didn't seem so massive. Everything nowadays was so..... so drastic.

He knew that, very soon, he would have to take action. His father's life would not go unavenged, and yet, what about his grandfather. Did grandpa Poseidon really deserve to be abandoned? So many thoughts and choices were running through Zyton's head that it began to throb. His rage started to build at the confusion of it all. He could feel his face turning red. He couldn't take it anymore.

"NO! I have to make up my mind. My father didn't give birth to a son who would back down from his duties."

He looked up from the ground. Staring down at the townspeople wasn't going to solve anything. He needed to take action. It was now or never. He walked back to his father's thrown, a place he often came to in remembrance of his father. This time, he was ready to accept it. He took a moment of silence, and then sat down. He couldn't explain what the feeling was, but he figured it was empowerment. He knew his father would do the same thing in position.

He called out loud enough for all to hear. "All those who have made the all important decision gather. For today, marks the beginning of Zeus's reclaim of the throne. Who will join me?" With the last word he stood, and lifted the crown on his head, his father's crown, into the air above his head.
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Mount Olympus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Athens was a beautiful place to be... if you were a human. Stark trotted through the crowd, panpipes to his lips, quivering notes whispering out of the reeds to weave an invisible net about him. He wasn't about to be mistaken as a faun again and be chased throughout the town, chased by these pinkish people.
Stark ducked into an alleyway, pressed against the wall, and took his panpipes away from his lips to take a small breath. Shoot... He was late. Again. And not only was it not a small occasion, but it was the taking of the throne. He was supposed to be there.

Well, what could one expect from a child of a wild god?

The air cracked as a voice rang out, and Stark found himself leaping three feet into the air, startled beyond his wits. Hurriedly, he thrust his panpipes against his lips, ignoring the sound, wove his enchanted net about him once more, and scuttled back onto the street, where the humans were frozen, eyes wide as they glanced about them. The sun was out above them, no clouds in sight, but where had this thunderous noise come from? Stark raked his mind, trying to concentrate on two things at once as he ran forward, his loose shirt fluttering behind him like the puffy curves in a cloud. Had it been a voice, or just a misplaced sound of thunder? Thunder was Zeus's element... Maybe it was a good sign, perhaps not, but thunder on a sunny day did not happen for no reason... Well, maybe it did if you were as close to the gods' mountain as Athens was.

He increased his pace, heading for the meeting place, the great mountain that would house the temple and city where his master's throne was.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rache
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:33 am

"Ohe!," aloud voice called from above, as smoked bellowed out of un unknown source, on top of the table, The smoke formed to a figure, as a quick wind rushed through Olympia the smoke fled, and what was left of the figure lay Atheramis laying lazily on the meeting table. "You called brother?" Atherimas said look away from him.

Atherimas called ever god and goddess his brother or sister, knowing that they were all related to the Great Being Cronus, Master of All Time. He turned his head while scratching it. "I could sense you staring down upon my city; I was there, walking amongst the Philosophers. They are very funny to listen to. Thinking they have a grasp on life. heh They have so much more to learn." He turned into smoke again then traveled around the table and formed back on a chair that faced against Zyton, He had a great hatred of Zyton, not that he was Zues son, no for then he would hate him self, but that he was given the crown when He had fair game for himself. He did like how Zyton ran things in Olympia, very hesitant very unsure of his actions. 'Such actions are not fit for a King.'
"So Brother what in my Father's damned name do you want?"
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:55 am

---Artenthi-Pheus---
___Side: Zeus____

Arten cursed as she released the stretch bow, causing the arrow to fly through the air and dig itself into a large boulder she was using as target practice. Her Uncle Zytons voice rang out through the clearing she stood out, as well as reboudning about her mind.

"All those who have made the all important decision gather. For today, marks the beginning of Zeus's reclaim of the throne. Who will join me?"

Arten only called Zyton "Uncle" when she was extra annoyed, this was of those times. Slipping the bows into their case, Arten attatche dthe bow to a device on her back that allowed it to hang there and sighed. She was slightly on edge today, and she turned in a full circle to look about the clearing before approaching the boulder and pulling out the arrow, returning it to its place with the others.
The 17 year old glanced about the moral clearing once more before turning her gaze to Mt Olympus. With a twist of her body, she was gone, leaves dancing about on a non-existance wind in her place.

---

"You called, Uncle?" The title was put under significant sarcastic emphasis as she tossed her head to shake her golden-blonde hair from her face, a few leaves entangling themselves even more into her thick locks. Her eyes were changing colour again; sky blue, forest green, blue, green, blue, green. Arten herself, of course, couldn't control it. When it came to colour her eyes had a mind of their own, strangely enough. The girls doe-like orbs blinked in the direction of Zyton once, before she glanced at Artherimas and rolled her eyes.
"What's he doing here?" The daughter of Artemis crossed her arms, her white robe-like gown fluttering about her toned legs and sandled feet.

---Nyphori---
__Side: Poseidon___

The soft swish of Ori's gown against the tiled floor echoed suprisingly loud throughout her room. The echo of Zyton's voice calling all followers of Zues to him had long since departed and now she lazed upon a solid cloud, staring at the high ceiling with hand and a majority of her robes draping over the edge of the low cloud. She was utterly bored, and was attempting to entetain herself by creating decisive visions among a select few mortal males in Athens. Their Lust was increased by her visions that changed ugly old hags into the girl they dreamt of laying with. It wasn't helping, and she slipped further into the cloud, closing her eyes.

The visionary figure of Ori strode into the room that encased the dead Zues thrown, smirking softly at the collection there. Her half sister was irrated, she could instantly tell, and the seductress watched the daughter of Artemis become increasingly irritated. For once Ori was not in her dream-like state, but the enticing visions she had been creating had aroused the young woman. The gown she wore was white like her sisters, with a low neck and back. The hem reached the floor, and it hung on her shoulders via thick straps. A crimson and mid-night blue plaited cord was tied around her waist, and short strands of her hair wavered in the non-existant wind.
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:13 am

Atherimas turned to look at the Goddess, ā€œWhat does that suppose to mean Sister? I'd think you'd have better manners by now." He kicked up his feet and laid them on the table, relaxing back in his chair. Keeping his eyes on his abrasive relative.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:48 am

[[[___Persshhhh Im assuming you mean Arten, next time try to distinguish between the half-sisters when tthey're in the same room, perlease, even if its only one__]]]

---Artenthi-Pheus---

ā€œWhat does that suppose to mean Sister? I'd think you'd have better manners by now."

A look of uptmost shock shadowed the young Godesses pretty face at Artherimas's question and statement.
"You can think?" She exclaimed in mock-yet-believable suprise. "When did this miracle occur, cousin? And no, manner's don't come naturally, so I haven't."

ooc: sorry its so short + in a way they're cousins + take note of thye Pun-like manners comment, shes a minor goddess of nature (wild things) in a way...

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:05 am

Late, late, late, late... And, finally, he was at the gates!
Panting raggedly, Stark quickly pushed a hand under the dirty straw hat that covered his head, touched his horns, flinched, and then decided that respect must still be shown when he entered his master's son's presence. To not take off his hat would be... disrespectful, to say the least, and he had to be more than wary with the other gods who could control much more than... goats.

Sighing, he took down his straw hat, pushed his panpipes back into his pocket, scattered the dirt from his iron hooves, and flicked his tail up before creaking open the gate.
Just a quick run to the throne room from here, and perhaps he could slip in, have nobody notice the little goat-boy with the burs and leaves in his fur and the streaks of old, stagnant purple wine on his white chemise. Maybe he shouldn't have stolen some of the wines from his friends, the fauns, last night. Perhaps then he would have been on time.

Taking a deep breath, he scurried across the golden courtyard, iron hooves making a clip-clop, clip-clop sound against the tiles. He slowed for a moment when he saw a forgotten book, tempted to stop and eat a page up, but forced his attention back onto his current mission.

Within moments, he was before the door that would lead to the throne room. Shivering, his hooves now making a small clittering sound against the tile underfoot, he baaed under his breath, recomposed himself, and then edged the door open a foot. Poking his head in, he said softly, "Aaallo?"

Shoot, it had come out partly as a baa!

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:17 pm

Atherimas turned see Stark peeking his head out the door, "Ahh that must be Stark, I did see him in Athens hagging about. Oh a Sister there is no reason for us to be bad mouthing eachother at a time like this, Zyton would not have called us if not be important" He got up out of his chair and slowly walked to the door then picking up Stark and hugged him, then lightly putting back to the ground "Hail brother, good to see you again. I hope you were enjoying yourself in Athens. My mortals better have been open host to you I assume."

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Stark felt the fur of his lower half fuzz out as he found arms wrapped around him, his hooves clicking uselessly against each other as he was lifted off the ground. However, almost as suddenly as it had happened, it was over, and he found himself with both hooves safely back on the ground. He blinked, looked up into the taller god's face. After a few moments of rather absent staring, he turned his eyes down and fingered his dirty white shirt, wondering if he sucked at a wine stain, would he still taste the wine? He always wanted to eat when he was nervous.

Returning his rather glazed eyes to the taller god, he nodded, "Yes, yes... The humans are nice as long as they don't see me... Everybody seems to want to hug the cuddly faun nowadays..." He blinked, snapped out of his daze, and then smiled brightly, "And it goes fine, thank you for asking! May I ask if there's food though?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:19 pm

Wow, that was small in my last post -- [[[___Persshhhh Im assuming you mean Arten, next time try to distinguish between the half-sisters when tthey're in the same room, perlease, even if its only one__]]]
Is what I said for those who couldn't read it.

---Artenthi-Pheus---

Arten, as she usually did when she saw her little hooved cousin, grinned as her mood lightened instantly. The Goddess swept past Artherima and bent down to plac a kiss on Stark's cheek. She adored the goat-man, finding him to be the cutest of all her cousins - with his often baa like speech and soft tail, she had more then once given him something of her half-sisters to eat when she had been in one of her more fiery moods. Now she returned her attention to Zyton, feeling slight regret for being so rude in the presence of her uncle.

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Stark blinked as Artenthi-Pheus strode over, bent to kiss his cheek. Immediately, his muscles locked in place, and he blushed a terrible pink before unwittingly tramping out a little tune with his hooves, letting a small, obedient bleat burble out of his throat. When she turned towards Zyton, he skittered closer, took her arm, and hugged it happily, his hooves making small clicks against the floor as he giggled excitedly, "Do you have foo-" He snorted, suddenly remembering Zyton, and then turned bright eyes up towards Zeus's son. Had he already missed the important announcement, whatever it was? He would expect so, being late as he was. But what would have been said, or, if it hadn't been given yet, what was there to be said?

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnoƇieregi on Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:31 pm

AnoƇieregi idled the day away, lying on his low couch and tossing grapes up into the air and catching them in his mouth. He hated the grapes with seeds, but he could spit them and that was a bonus, watching them bounce to the edge of the tall cliff. He wished they were boulders and would crash down the mountainside and through the town, crushing people and buildings and creating mayhem.

Something irritated him. Like a small insect that had landed on him, except this one was on his consciousness. One of his fair-weather cousins must be trying to rally for support. "Zeus this and Zeus that," he mimicked, thinking sourly of the memory of the once powerful God of Mount Olympus. Trying to hone in on the presence of his fellow accomplice and ally, Xerex, he tried to send a mental message, 'Time to cause a disturbance - meet me in the town square,' and made his way down to where he could sense a small group of the young Gods.

Once in the city of Athens, he made his way to where he knew his meddling cousins would be meeting. And, sure enough, there they were, discussing the downfall of the Elder Gods and the current situation of no leader. He scowled blackly and thought about what to do. They were fools, happy-go-lucky fools with nary a smart individual among them. They all thought about flowers and food.

Maybe he could work an alliance with the Gods who wanted to uphold the honour of Poisedon, and use their help to defeat 'Zeus' Appreciation Society' - but first, he might cause a little havoc. Unslinging his massive bastard sword, he pushed his way into the area and confronted his dear little cousins. "Greetings one and all. Did I hear that this little family reunion was meeting to restore the honour of Zeus? You don't stand a chance!" He stared around the room at the Gods. He stared them all levelly in the eye, noting which ones looked away. "I'll warn you now fools - you don't stand a chance. Zeus is gone. The Age of Good has passed and now comes the Age of Evil and Damnation. If you don't believe me, look outside your precious little city. Countries are at war, people fight in the streets, and the more people die, the stronger my army will become. Yes, that's right. My dear uncle Hades left me the keys to his Underworld and the power to summon any number of dead to my cause. I'll show you," and, lifting his left hand, a small ring glinted in the sunlight and then began to glow an eerie green light. All of a sudden, the room was now filled with Undead, from the Underworld.

The Undead were very handy - they couldn't be killed, as such, but they could be defeated, and, upon defeat, they would be sent back to the Underworld, only to be summoned again.

AnoƇieregi smiled wickedly, and said, "Attack, my friends. They have displeased me." And the dead lifted weapons in varying shapes and forms and advanced upon the Gods. "Remember, cousins, it is never too late to join the ranks of mine." He exerted a persuasive influence, his circlet of Persuasion now emitting waves of persuasion, and perhaps, some luckless fool would rethink and join.

Now, however, it was time to visit Typonus. Time to broker a deal to rid Olympus of the nitwits who idolised the dead Zeus.
Whirlwinds of tempestuous fire...

Ah Joy! That in the embers, something doth live...

AnoƇieregi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:08 am

Atherimas turned to here AnoƇieregi call, "Excuse me, I have to meet the man who stole my throne." He turned back into a smoke figure then sped back down to Athens. (When I use the word Man, I mean male)

He could see AnoƇieregi standing a pronouncing his glory at the Base of the Acropolis, Atherimas formed high above him at the top of stairs. "So bold to speak dear brother. I see you have my Father's Key, while I...ā€ He tossed up the Blade of War in his hands. The blade was filled with the blood of fallen soldiers and civilians. It had the power to summon Ares legions the wave of the blade. He had all of Rome and Greeceā€™s armies in his hand, and Atherimas held it gingerly in his hands. "I have your Fathers Blade. and you know that your fathers armies are far greater than any Undead mortal, You do remember that your father made a deal with mine. That whenever a solider shows his true worth that he will live forever in the Halls of Heroes and only the Blade of War can summon them. So why does it matter that you can summon a band of Shitty pesants. When I can summon Armies that can never die" With evil eyes, he stared down the god. "So what shall we do?" He tossed the blade up high then landed back into his hand again. He watched as the undead army terrorized his city. "Its strange how either of us hold holds a weapon that does not suit us at all. You know that you cannot command them with best of your abilities. Nor can I with my armies, so what to do." he tapped then blade on his lips thinking "What to do, What to do"

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnoƇieregi on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:04 am

AnoƇieregi ignored the jibe from his foolish relative and scoffed at his impetuous and arrogant manner. "You presume, old chap. You think you know all and have all - but you don't. My father's sword might be able to summon slightly above-average soldiers - but so too, can I. Don't presume to state the powers of my artefacts - because you may just underestimate their power and worth. I don't see a difference between you summoning armies and me summoning armies - they will come from the same place. I also think you have been slightly fooled into believing that the Undead will stay alive forever. I've had my Uncle's word on this - the Undead can be defeated, but they won't disappear forever, they will return to the Underworld, to which I have the key. So, you must be talking about some other kind of "undead" which I have never heard of as they obviously don't exist in the Underworld, because, frankly, I think you are talking out of your arse and blowing a lot of hot air. You must excuse me, however, poor naiive soul, I have a God's business to attend to." And, turning on his heel, he left the meeting and the now-attacking dead warriors and began to make his way to Typonus.

Reaching the nearest large body of water, AnoƇieregi sent out a call, searching for Typonus, and requesting a meeting.

AnoƇieregi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:24 pm

Zyton could never make up his mind as to whether the relationships between his relatives were good or bad. While the futile efforts of some to prove their worth, or as it seemed to him, mental incapacity, were interesting, they quickly lost their entertainment value.

Zyton could feel it again, his rage building up again. How dare they dishonor his father in such a manor. He would have justice, one way or another. He looked around at the morbid warriors his cousin would soon learn his place. He opened his mouth calmly, "Pitiful lost souls, return to your rightful place. Your foul purpose shall no longer be served." Being the god of pursuasion, he could easily change the thoughts or commands to any creature, alive or not.

He refocused his attention on his relatives. "I have called you all here, even though some disregarded my summons, to make an important announcement. I hereby accept my fathers throne. This means that it is time for you all to put aside your differences so that we may rebuild my father's empire. All those who do not see me or my father fit, speak now or hold your peace, for all eternity."

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rache on Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:42 pm

Stark was nervous, enough said. When the tall, sweeping, and cold AnoƇieregi had appeared among them, coming from wherever he had come from, and had, just as swiftly, disappeared. However, he had left fallen warriors, each with a weapon, and his words still rung in Stark's ears:

"The Age of Good has passed and now comes the Age of Evil and Damnation."

Stark had quivered, watching as Atherimas sped from the room, a dark smoke figure that reminded him of a storm cloud, ready to spit lightning and thunder if needed, and as the warriors had advanced, grim-faced.

Then, Zyton spoke: "Pitiful lost souls, return to your rightful place. Your foul purpose shall no longer be served." There was persuasion in his voice, an undeniably high amount of it, and Stark found himself calming also.

While Zyton turned his head away to speak to them once more, Stark watched with wide eyes as the warriors froze, their faces becoming peaceful before they began to fade.
Stark missed most Zyton's words, entranced by the slowly fading soldiers. Finally, he forced his eyes away, turned them up towards Zyton, and clip-clopped forward, arms outstretched , "Congratualations hug?"

Rache
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:10 pm

Atherimas cringed to see the people abused in such a manner, even if his outside showed signs hatred and greed, his heart sank low watching the Armies bend to such an undeserving god. "He is no worth the dust of which leads, Ares was a stronger man than he, and yet." He looks at the blade with remorse, "So was my father, whether his name be damn or not." He sheathed the sword and turned back to the table quietly, with a heavy heart. "He is more like my father than I, in which makes my heart lighter." he said quietly to himself. As he sat back to the table.

Atherimas listened to Zython as he spoke, ""I have called you all here, even though some disregarded my summons, to make an important announcement. I hereby accept my fatherā€™s throne. This means that it is time for you all to put aside your differences so that we may rebuild my father's empire. All those who do not see me or my father fit, speak now or hold your peace, for all eternity." Atherimas looked up quietly with his hands clinched upon the table. "Dear Brother, I think that in ways you are right and fair. However, in others I see that only doom will fall upon us. I will stand beside for as long a god holds my fathers keep, We will win this war with power and mercy, but after this bloody accord I think that you alone, in control of empire that stretched the globe. Will be too much for one young god, Even if you do have the blood of your father, it is somewhat diluted. Besides that, I think there are more reasons. One god no matter how noble is heart and right in his mind, cannot hold world in his hands, I have seen Lords rise and fall. Tyrants and Kings live and die, with their power ever growing and vast but one thing matched every one of them. They lived every sad and unhappy lives, the weight of the world was in their hands" he solemnly raised his hands looking down at them. "All aloneā€¦ anyone alone is a sickly thing, Brother." he then looked up to Zython. "If we win this war, and if you become King of us all, I can only see grief in your life, no matter how many years of peace. We will stand beside you, but you will still be alone. Bards and songs will be in your name, but your life will be empty. The world will be of love and peace, but your heart will be of ice and flame. I am giving you fair warning brother. Let you not be the soul and the root of us all. For if, the roots are cut then all of the tree will fall, with a gust of the wind. Let you not be the single achier of a ship made of gold. For if the achier breaks the ship will be forever lost. Let us stand beside you, not bowing, but sitting, with thrones that match your own and crowns that shine as great as yours. We would live a life that we have envy so much, the life of a humanā€™s life. Do not be blind of how they live their days in bliss and time be at their heels. Look of what we could be like. This is to be taken example of the Athenians or Romans. Look at how there city shines above them all, and yet not one man rules them. They are happier and safer than they have ever been. We should follow their lead. Even if they be not wise, luck has given them knowledge that we should have mastered long ago."

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:00 am

---Artenthi-Pheus---

Rache wrote:Stark blinked as Artenthi-Pheus strode over, bent to kiss his cheek. Immediately, his muscles locked in place, and he blushed a terrible pink before unwittingly tramping out a little tune with his hooves, letting a small, obedient bleat burble out of his throat. When she turned towards Zyton, he skittered closer, took her arm, and hugged it happily, his hooves making small clicks against the floor as he giggled excitedly, "Do you have foo-" He snorted, suddenly remembering Zyton, and then turned bright eyes up towards Zeus's son. Had he already missed the important announcement, whatever it was? He would expect so, being late as he was. But what would have been said, or, if it hadn't been given yet, what was there to be said?

Arten smiled at the Satyrs giggles and bleats. The young goat god always made her smile and laugh with his innocent antics, and she placed a protective hand on his own when he clung to her arm.
"Do you have foo-".
"I'm afraid not dear, but I'm sure we'll find you something at soon as Zytons done."

"I have called you all here, even though some disregarded my summons, to make an important announcement. I hereby accept my fathers throne. This means that it is time for you all to put aside your differences so that we may rebuild my father's empire. All those who do not see me or my father fit, speak now or hold your peace, for all eternity."

Those words had always been expected, and still Arten drew in her breath and held. All her cousins had agreed that he would be the follower of Zues to take up the passed Gods place - Zues was Zyton's father, after all. But there were others, as well, who were close relatives of the god. Arten for example, Zues was her grandfather. Despite all thise, the young Goddess knew what she must do, and she walked forward with little Sark tottering along beside her. Bowing low, her torso only.
"If not for you, but for your father - I do not object. I will servebeneath your reign in all attempt to save and protect our countries and mortals. And to protect your throne. To your act, you receive the devotation of the Goddess of Wild Things & the Hunt."

---Nyphori---
__Side: Poseidon___

-in progress, sigh-

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corpus on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:25 am

Xerex recieved the call for Hades heir. He responded with on of his own. "I will be there." And hurried towards the desired zone. He quickly walked until he saw this Zytons guy give his speech. For a moment there Xerex stopped walking and listened, totally into the speech, agreeing with everything Zyton said. Until, he remembered AnoƇieregi. Immediately, he broke the trance and ran into a nearby coffee shop, sending a message along the way. "I am ready. Meet me at 'Billy Bob Joe's Coffee for Gods' in the Eastern section of Athens."

Looking around him Xerex noticed this guy sitting there drinking a cup of coffee with Zeus' picture on it. Suddenly, an urge boiled inside of him. Make him PAY! PUNISH HIM! KILL, SLAUGHTER, MUDER!!! Standing up, Xerex was a totally different person, he looked evil, pure evil, and all around him you could fell and aura of evil. But the most major fact would be that his heart and head had changed. His heart has stopped, whereas his head was filled up with blackness.

The guy took another sip, uneasy from the tense surroundings. As he was about to remove the cup, he stopped. Everything stopped. Xerex moved forward, took out a dagger he stole long ago and sliced the man's throat. Then all at once time regained as coffee and blood poured out of the now gasping man's throat, Xerex became himself, and the atmosphere became normal again.

Stunned by what had just happened, Xerex went back to his seat and sat down, pondering about these last events. He had both been himself and not himself. Physically, but not mentally. This was troubling.

Corpus
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:50 pm

When Stark ran up to him, arms outstretched, Zyton had hoped that his message had sunken in, and that the others would do what was right. Arten walked walked up to him, and bowed. He always knew he could count on his niece, at least one of them. He reached out his hand to his niece,"Thank you Arten. I know you would have made your mother proud."

Just when Zyton had thought everything was going to be okay, Atheramis spoke up.
"Dear Brother, I think that in ways you are right and fair. However, in others I see that only doom will fall upon us. I will stand beside for as long a god holds my fathers keep, We will win this war with power and mercy, but after this bloody accord I think that you alone, in control of empire that stretched the globe. Will be too much for one young god, Even if you do have the blood of your father, it is somewhat diluted. Besides that, I think there are more reasons. One god no matter how noble is heart and right in his mind, cannot hold world in his hands, I have seen Lords rise and fall. Tyrants and Kings live and die, with their power ever growing and vast but one thing matched every one of them. They lived every sad and unhappy lives, the weight of the world was in their hands" he solemnly raised his hands looking down at them. "All aloneā€¦ anyone alone is a sickly thing, Brother." he then looked up to Zython. "If we win this war, and if you become King of us all, I can only see grief in your life, no matter how many years of peace. We will stand beside you, but you will still be alone. Bards and songs will be in your name, but your life will be empty. The world will be of love and peace, but your heart will be of ice and flame. I am giving you fair warning brother. Let you not be the soul and the root of us all. For if, the roots are cut then all of the tree will fall, with a gust of the wind. Let you not be the single achier of a ship made of gold. For if the achier breaks the ship will be forever lost. Let us stand beside you, not bowing, but sitting, with thrones that match your own and crowns that shine as great as yours. We would live a life that we have envy so much, the life of a humanā€™s life. Do not be blind of how they live their days in bliss and time be at their heels. Look of what we could be like. This is to be taken example of the Athenians or Romans. Look at how there city shines above them all, and yet not one man rules them. They are happier and safer than they have ever been. We should follow their lead. Even if they be not wise, luck has given them knowledge that we should have mastered long ago."

All time stopped for Zyton. His world went dark. He focused on Atheramis,"Dear Atheramis, you do know how to cut a man down. While the things you speak of have a base of truth, I would like to believe that enough of my father is in me for me to be at least half the ruler he was. Regarding your apprehension, no crown shall ever shine as bright as my father's. However, you will not be my subjects, you will be my brother." He reached out his hand, the one that was not already reaching for Arten, towards Atheramis. He let a smile pass over his face, a smile with the all dignity he could muster. He hoped that his father was proud.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!