Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Moving In!

Moving In!

a part of “Moving In!”, a fictional universe by PrinceoftheHunters.

- CLOSED - You are to be married with this guy/girl soon. And to prepare the two couples, they have to live with each other alone.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Moving In!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Moving In!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrinceoftheHunters on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:56 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Moving In!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Life is like a rose, the more it opens, the more you become beautiful XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrinceoftheHunters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Moving In!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:25 am

Please reserve female 1 for me :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:35 am

I would like to play Male 1 please.

Solarbay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Is girl two reserved? I'd like to play her :)

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 pm

Name: Scarny Pretige
Role: Second Female
Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... DqTj4Q_3SA
Dislikes: Cruelty and forcing me to marry someone
Thoughts about his/her love interest: He seems nice I could have a friendship with him.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:46 am

This looks like a nice lightweight bit of fun! :) I'll take male 2.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 pm

I know it probably seems stupid that my character has an anime picture for a thumbnail :| ... Actually that's because I couldn't get her thumbnail to work right, so I decided to see if that thumbnail would... and now it won't go away D:

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:26 pm

The original Character avatar is showing up for me now...sometimes this site is just a little screwy and takes a while to represent the changes you make!

Nice first post by the way. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Ah okay, I was hoping it would show up sooner or later :). And thanks! Briton is by far going to be one of my favorite characters to play haha

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Glad you're optimistic! ^^ We're off to a good start and yeah I think I'm gonna have fun with Felix too. I've posted back already.

Just so everyone knows I'm a Brit so most likely five to eight hours ahead of most of you...although youngbreyer the cultural references in your profile make me think you might be British too? But I work in front of a computer, so should be good to reply most of the time! :P

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Ah no I'm not British, I just enjoy a bit of British culture :)... especially if it's Monty Python haha.

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Ahh fairplay. Ignore what I said then. Or...to put it another way...and now for something completely different. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Ah, I see what you did there. Nudge, nudge :)

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Just outta curiosity, is there a significance to the fact that there's two couples in seperate houses? Will there be any interaction between the two, or is it just two stories happening in parallel?

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:50 pm

I was kinda wondering that myself. Are we going to bust open a wall and find the other couple there? Or...is this like the Trueman show?

Solarbay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youngbreyer on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Haha same here. Also, I was thinking they might run out of food eventually :\ ... no matter how much food they have :D

youngbreyer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:27 am

Lol, this could turn into an entirely different roleplay: "Tonight: four teenagers...three months...only ramen. Oh bloody hell..."

Solarbay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:32 am

Groovy. Ahh youngbreyer if you get a chance to post about now that'd be awesome because I have a very long and tedious day at the office in front of me!! xD

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solarbay on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 am

Heh, that always seems to be the case whenever I'm at the office. Nobody posts...then when I get off and have things to do...POSTS EVERYWHERE!

Solarbay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:35 am

Tell me about it!! Blaaaaaaaaah. Seems to happen to me more because I'm in a different timezone to most RPers on here! (GMT)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!