Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Myth's Artwork

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: Myth's Artwork

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:40 pm

New artwork for my fave peoples on the net!
Be happy!

So, over the weekend, I went out and bought Homeland, by R.A Salvatore, the first book in the Legend of Drizzt series. I loved it. It's gotten me back into reading fantasy books, which I used to do, untill I found out about vampire romance. <<;
So now I'm back into reading fantasy, thanks to Salvatore, who is truly brillant. Of coarse, Drizzt might have something to do with it as well. :D

So here you go, a pretty male drow. With no shirt. :)

Yummy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:14 pm

Ah, Myth! That's so good! =D Sexah! XD

And it's good to see you. I haven't seen you around in a while. <3
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Thanks Mel! :D
Haven't seen you around for a bit either. I've been busy with school and the like. This is our busiest semester. We have to design a whole magazine. Plus other assorted term-long assignments. Sooo much to do! I doubt I'll be on here too much in the next couple of months, unfortunatly.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:04 pm

That is very good! I like it a lot!

..Viv
There was an Old Lady of Chertsey,
Who made a remarkable curtsey;
She twirled round and round,
Till she sunk underground,
Which distressed all the people of Chertsey.
- Edward Lear

chambers08
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:46 pm

Moar artwork!
This is a avatar and sig set i did for NewArthur.
:3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:20 pm

Woo! Myth, that's awesome! And I never commented on the Drow, but allow me to do so now: Rrrrawr. ;)
*whiiiines* How come Arthur gets all the cool presents?! *pout*

lol really cool stuff ^-^

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:55 pm

nice drow and are you taking requests?
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Your pouting is crumbling my defences Jade. :P
If you really want some artwork done, just let me know.

I do take requests, for people I know, so feel free to ask, Irish.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:15 am

well do you think you could a sig pic for me? I have just a basic outline. a gray wolf with a celtic knot border

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:31 am

A photo of a grey wolf, or do you want artwork?
The fox and bunny in my sig are pixel art, if that interests you also. It's fairly easy to do.
Also, any specific pose for the wolf. Will it be sitting, standing, lying down?
I don't know if i'll be able to do any complicated poses, but we will see.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:08 am

The ones you send me rock!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:10 am

Myth!!!!

I have a request. I love that stuff you did for Arthur. ;_; I posted my info in another thread but haven't heard anything...

synful-designs-t4139.html?hilit=synful#p54317

It's kind of long, but has all of the specifics...

This is ONLY for your spare time. Like you, I have a crapload going on this semester, so I know how you feel. Don't feel obligated. :)

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:01 am

I'd love to do a avatar and sig for you, Mel!
And i find they don't take very long, maybe a half-hour or 40 mins at the most.
The most work to it is finding a good image to use.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:15 am

I would like a signature.....I don't have any pictures *is ashamed*, but I would like something with pirates. I trust you Myth, you just use whatever you think is cool. :D Also like Mel said don't take time away for your schedual to do this, just whenever you have a little time. I have all the patience in the world. :D
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:20 am

Anything for you Drako.
:D

I'll see what i can do!
*salutes*

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:25 am

The puppy dog eyes always pull it out in the end ^-^
Well...as you can see, I have no real banner...if you ever had a moment of extreme boredom, between doing other folks' requests and stuff...could you find it in your heart to make me one? Just something involving me *points at avatar* maybe something piratical...really, anything would be cool ^___^ Thank joo!! *MWAH*

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 am

Of course!
If this keeps up, I'll have the whole Possibly Pirates crew asking for piratey sigs.
XD

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:17 pm

lol, it would be nice to have a sig of my Possibly Pirates character Raff. It could go right under the wolf sig you made me.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:09 pm

See! I knew it! XD
If you really want it, i'll see what i can do.
That's four sigs i have to do, now, so it might take a while to get them done.
I've got Mels almost done though.

Jade, Irish Wolf, is there any pictures that i can use to make these sigs?
If not, can you give me a description of the character, please?
Thanks.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:20 pm

Woo! This is so exciting :D
Okay, here are a couple of pictures with Richelle, my thief/pirate character in PP:
http://jadeling.deviantart.com/art/Rich ... n-76212845
http://jadeling.deviantart.com/art/Jame ... e-76304617
Long brown hair, green eyes, there she be :)

And as to what I look like, just look at my avatar ^^ 'tis me on teh internets. Woot!
Thanks, Myth!!

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!