Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Myth's Artwork

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here โ€” and feel free to ask for commissions!

Re: Myth's Artwork

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:26 pm

Alrighty then.
I'll see what i can do about a nice sig for you.
And your welcome. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Okay.
Here's a test of a sig for Mel.
If you like it Mel, than good! XD
If not, let me know and I'll try something different.
Also, do you want your screen name in it. I kinda forgot about it. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:07 pm

heres Raff's description: Physical descrip: 6โ€™2, dark red hair pulled back into a braid that goes down to the bottom of his shoulder blades, on the lean side, dressed in loose green pants, wide orange sash and a white shirt. never wears shoes. Carries a dirk tucked into his sash and three pistols.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Ok Irish.
Looks good, I'll see what i can do.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:48 pm

Myth, you rock my socks.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Aw!
:3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:33 pm

*tackles Irish* NO NEGATIVE!!! Myth is only allowed to rock my socks!! STAY BACK!! *puts Irish in handcuffs shoves into police cruiser*

Thnaks for the sig Myth its AWESOME!! I luff you!!! <3
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:11 pm

Myth, I do like it, and I will use it, but if you get bored, will you show me a couple more? I hate to be OCD, I just like to have choices. The words are a little hard to read because they are so small, so feel free to only use the second part of the stanza if you have to.

This one is adorable though. And no, you don't have to have my screen name in it.

And if you do make a couple more , will you make them a little shorter? Like...not as tall? I have to have huge signatures, and want something that will fit nicely with the banners I have currently. I know that's a steep request because it is a lot to cram into a signature, but just do whatever you can with it. :)

Thankies again, Myth.
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:40 pm

No prob!
I'm glad you like it.
While I'm working on my other requests, i'll just spend a few minutes tweaking yours a bit.
Also, would you like a choice of colours? Cause i can also fool around with that.
I'll try a few anyway.
:D

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anayo on Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:13 am

That pixel-art fox of yours looks excellent. Back when I was semi-new to the Internet I tried my hand at pixel art and didn't do too well, so I've always reserved a certain admiration for well-made things of that sort. The anatomy is spot on and the diabolical expression on her face is a nice touch. It reminds me of a scene from "Watership Down". You didn't use the book "How to Draw Animals" by Jack Hamm, did you? (I've got it on my shelf here... it has some VERY useful animal reference drawings, everything from foxes to elephants to cows.)

I have only one concern... isn't the side effects of foxes eating chocolate similar to that of dogs? o.o

Anayo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:29 pm

Heh... I'm a kitsune... a magic fox demon of sorts, so chocolate isn't enough to kill me.
I'm glad you like my pixel art though. The fox was my first pixel art ever, so i'm ever so proud of it. :3
As for poses and their refrences, i jack them off other pictures i see on teh interweb.
Nor do I have the book you speak of.

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:33 pm

Some moar artwork for my fans! X3

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53 ... /tiger.jpg

A tiger... with a scar over one eye...
Cute!

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:51 pm

very nice

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chambers08 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:47 pm

Mythy! Very cute tiger!
There was an Old Lady of Chertsey,
Who made a remarkable curtsey;
She twirled round and round,
Till she sunk underground,
Which distressed all the people of Chertsey.
- Edward Lear

chambers08
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:32 pm

Thanks guys!
<3

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadeling Hawkins on Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:42 pm

The tiger's so awesome! I just wanna pat his head and go 'AWWWW' ........but then he might eat me...hm..

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anayo on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:18 pm

Heh... I'm a kitsune... a magic fox demon of sorts, so chocolate isn't enough to kill me.

ใงใ‚‚,ใใคใญใฎๅฅฝ็‰ฉใฏใใคใญใใ†ใฉใฐใ‚“ใ ใจๆ€ใ„ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚

Anayo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:32 pm

Unfortunately... I can't read that.
Although I wish I could. T-T

Myth
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anayo on Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:05 pm

I said I thought a kitsune's favorite food was fried bean curd with buckwheat noodles.

Anayo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:02 pm

I'm quite an unusual kitsune. :D

Myth
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!