Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:44 pm

[[ overkill, are you in the same village as me? If so, feel free to bump into Riku at any time ^-^ ]]

Riku walked aimlessly through the town, left hand in his pocket, right holding the strap of the bandaged object on his back. Rain fell everywhere around him. Riku stopped in the middle of a crowded area of the village and stared at the sky, rain hitting him in the face.

"Watch where you're going!" A man shouted at him as he bumped into Riku. Riku simply looked at the man and began to walk away. "Hey you little punk! I was talking to you!" He called after Riku, placing a hand on his shoulder. Riku looked at the man over his shoulder. His tail rose up and knocked the man back with the blunt part. "Now you've done it you little brat!" The man shouted in anger, pulling out a kunai.

The man charged at Riku, ready to strike. As he got close, Riku's tail extended directly outwards, impaling the man in the throat. Riku withdrew his tail and swung it downwards to clear it of the blood, all without turning around to look at the man.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:24 pm

((it appears your my boss Pain Sama...))

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:32 pm

[[Yes, I am, although I have no real reason to be so.]]
Kuroda took a break from his enjoyment, as he had heard some commotion in the village below. Curiosity, having caught the best of him, lead him down to a crowed area, where somebody his age had just killed a man. Kuroda, having been annoyed by having to weave his way through people to see what was going on, made the hand signs for the Satatsu once more, this time forming a bridge past the people. Kuroda knelt over the corpse and gave a quiet laugh as he said:"This is what happens when you screw with those out of your league." Kuroda stood up and looked to Riku.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Riku looked back at the new ninja and nodded. "It's been a while since someone's messed with a member of the Tensei clan." He turned his head up to the raining sky and continued speaking. "Maybe this age has forgotten about our existance."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Kuroda laughed and said:"You look like a turkey with you head face up in the ran, you might want to close your mouth before you drown. But that aside, Maybe you should "remind" them..." He said in a sinister way, clearly suggesting something.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:07 pm

Riku looked back down at the ninja and grinned. "Maybe I should remind them." He answered back, a slight evil gleam in his eyes. "The Tensei clan used to be more powerful than the Uchiha's and Hyuga's combined. But it seems this age has forgotten about us."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:55 am

When Riku said what he did Kuroda began to think, coming up with various ways for the Tensei clan to rise up, even though he was an outsider of the clan, and the village for that matter. Kuroda laughed as he just found one of his thoughts funny and said:"Just tell me one thing, do you want to operate within or outside of conventional law?"

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 am

Riku looked back with an emotionless face. "The Tensei Clan was feared due to our extreme and shocking ways. I don't mind doing what it takes to rise back to power."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:09 am

"Well first things first, you should be finding more of your clan and forming alliances, you're going to need it to remind the world of your existence. Secondly, you say your clan was more powerful than the Uchiha and Hyuga clans combined, prove it, Destroy these clans and you will surely be recognized. Thirdly and finally, secure your power, make sure your Iron Grip doesn't slip." Kuroda looked to the ground and then to the sky as he said:"Let the Yuugure proceed the Shiyo."

[[let the dusk proceed the dawn]]

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:14 am

[[ "Let the Yuugure proceed the Shiyo." eh? ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:25 pm

[[I made that up, and it might have sounded better if I dropped "The", I don't think Japanese use "the", in short it's something to the effect of:"It's always darkest before the dawn." and dusk always proceeds the dawn. Come to think of it, that sounds like some code phrase you'd use to recognize someone of the same secret faction.]]
Last edited by overkill on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temari San on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Temari San
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:20 pm

DUDER! NON WAY! Tsk tsk Riku, final say? Cuz seriously, this is for OC"s except for Pain, and only pain cuz Riku appears to worship him.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temari San on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:47 pm

OOC: I think you may want to speak a bit more english. also, I do not think this is your RP, it is not your say who I am able to use or not. If Riku does say I cannot, then I will not.

Temari San
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:59 pm

[[Hey, Comrade Vacilli, How come you haven't posted aside from ooc?]]

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:50 pm

((ahhhh, I cant think of a good entrance))

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zelgadis82 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:48 am

Here is the Template for making your character:
Name: Xel Hyuga
Height: 6'2
Weight:195

Appearance: http://anime.tedfox.com/wp-content/uplo ... p8-166.jpg <---My Weapon of choice.

http://zed3.files.wordpress.com/2008/04 ... ito1-6.jpg <----How i dress. but i'm a guy

Race: African American ( Black )
Hair: Mini afro
Eyes: White like the Hyuga clan
Body: Not fat, but not skinny.
Ethnicity: Fire Country

Level/Rank: Jonin
Village: Konohagakure (Konoha)
Bloodline: Byakugan
Main/Favored Weapon: A Special spear, only used by one Hyuga member. Years of Pratice he is able to use a weapon with Gental Fist.
Element: Water, Earth
Fighting Type/Style: The Gentle Fist style of combat is the Taijutsu.

Personality: Xel is a very seroius fighter. He never misses a day of training.

Special Abilities: Byakugan

Bloodline jutsus: Byakugan, he able to mimic Naji's Eight Trigrams One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms, but with his spear.

Jutsus:
Moku Bunshin no Jutsu
Mokuton Mokujōheki
Suiton Suishōha
Suiton: Takitsubo no Jutsu

Background: All Hyuga clan members are born with the Byakugan, the inherited Kekkei Genkai of the clan. The clan revolves around the Byakugan and is separated into two parts, the main house and the branch house. Xel is a member of the Branch house. Like all other member of that house he has a curse seal on his for head. He knows of Neji and Hinata, but rarely speaks to them. What he does do is watch them Spare, he has a almost perfect memory.

Weapons: Standered Ninja gear, alone with his spear.

[ Here is my char. Hope its ok :P ]

Zelgadis82
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:35 pm

[[ I'd PREFER If you didn't RP Madara because I PREFER people to RP THEIR OWN CHARACTER CREATIONS but I guess you can if you want.
Zelgadis82, That's the first time I've been in an RP with a black character XD ]]

Riku nodded at the ninja's idea. "I'll find as many of us as I can and take down every ninja clan in existance. The Tensei shall once again be the strongest and largest of the clans. I will even take down Akatsuki if I need to."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:07 pm

[[Yeah the Akatsuki falls to a darker, more competent, entity. lol]]
Kuroda smirked and said:"Who knows, if there is egnough people you could establish a new nation." Kuroda said this jokingly however he reconsidered the thought and was sure Riku might like it, as he had been agreeing with what he was saying before. Kuroda looked around and said:"Maybe we should get out of the crowd and get a move on."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Riku looked around at all the people and noticed they were all staring, mostly at him because of his tail. "You're right. We should go somewhere. Do you have anywhere in mind?" Riku asked the ninja.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!