Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 pm

In this Naruto RP, you can create your own clan, join one of the existing ones, join mine, or stay as a normal Shinobi.

The Tensei Clan- The Tensei clan is a dark clan not hear about often, though is very large and deadly. They reside in the Hidden Rain Village. At the age of 13, Tensei clan children must undergo a long, extensive, excruciating, and dangerous surgery. The surgery is to graft a weapon onto their body that can be controlled by the user's mind. The surgery is so dangerous, that about 40% of the people who undergo it don't survive. Each weapon grafted onto a person is unique to that person. The surgery causes an intense, un-curable pain that comes at random moments for the rest of the user's life.

Name: Riku Tensei
Height: 5'11"
Weight: Slim (About 120 lbs.)

Appearance: See below for hair and eyes
Wears the outfit on the left with the Mist headband around his neck like Hinata. Riku also has 6 black ear piercings in each ear and black snake bite lip piercings with 4 rings. For those of you that don't know, that means he has his lower lip pierced on his right side and left side, but two rings on each side close together. He wears black eyeliner surrounding his eyes with red eyeshadow on the outer edge of his eyes. His nails are painted black and his wrist have an assortment of studded and spiked leather wristbands. Wears bandages on the left arm to protect form chains (see inventory)

Race: Japanese
Hair: The top and long part of the sides are blond while the shorter parts of the sides, the back, and the bangs are black
Eyes: Neon White
Body: Slim, a little over average height, not muscular, but strong
Ethnicity: Water Country

Level/Rank: Genin E-Rank
Village: Mist
Bloodline: Dormant
Main/Favored Weapon: Katana/Fists
Element: Water
Fighting Type/Style: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu

Personality: Very calm and quiet. Keeps to himself mostly. The kind of person most people would call "emo" He tends to sit in the back of rooms or wherever they are and stare out windows and not really talk to anyone. When Riku does talk or show his true personality, he is very unstable. He is sadistic, crazed, slightly masochistic, and even a little Schizophrenic. He kills without remorse or even changing the expression on his face. In battle, he is cold, rutheless, and powerful. A perfect war machine.

Special Abilities: Riku's chakra is an extremely dark purple that is almost black for some unknown reason

Bloodline Jutsu/Abilities: The Manipulation of the grafted weapon through only Riku's mind

Jutsus:
Note: All Jutsu from http://leafninja.com/ninjutsu.php
All water and Ice Jutsu
Henge no Jutsu- Transformation Jutsu
Mizu Kawarimi- Water Substitution Jutsu
Mizu Bunshin- Water clone
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Goshokuzame - Five Sharks Eating
Hahonryuu - Destruction Torrent
Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu - Black Dragon Blizzard
Mizu Kamikiri - Rising Water Cutter
Mizukiri no Yaiba - Sword of Draining
Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Mizu no Tatsumaki - Tornado of Water
Mizurappa - Violent Water Wave
Rouga Nadare no Jutsu - Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique
Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall
Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Suiryuuben - Water Dragon Whip
Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Suishuu Gorugon - Water Attack Strong Current Torrential Rain
Suitenhoufutsu - Sky and Water Convergence
Takitsubo no Jutsu - Waterfall Basin Technique

Background:
Riku was raised by his older brother. His father had become crazed and killed his mother. He then attempted to kill Riku, but his older brother, Hikaru saved him. Injured, Riku's father fled and wasn't seen again. Riku wants revenge for what his father did, and has been searching for his father since he was 13. Due to this, Riku did not go to a ninja school, causing him to be a 17 year old Genin. Though Riku was born and raised in the Mist village, his parents were actually born and raised in the Leaf village. Riku may have fire chakra because of this, though it is unknown at this moment. Riku's brother is currently a traveling shinobi who is home almost never. Riku and Hikaru's relationship used to be extremely close, though has recently started to weaken. Riku feels that his brother might be hiding something from him about his past, and Riku ios determined to find out.

Weapons: 5 Kunai, 10 shurkinen, wire, a straight bladed black Tanto kept on lower back, Straight bladed black Katana kept on right side of back, Spiked chains wrapped around left arm over bandages
NOTE: I am aware that I do not have enough posts to do this, though Uchiha Katsuga allowed me to use 100 of his posts for this. Ask him if you don't believe me XD

Name: Kuro Zetsu
Description: The sword is said to be forged from a mixture of metals from meteorites and volcanoes. When the sword is swung, it generates an after image where the blade was, though the after image can actually cut the enemy like a physical blade
Other Requirements: Must be in Riku's family tree
Picture of Weapon:

Name: Aku Zetsu
Description: A bladed and hooked tail hanging from the spot in the back where the neck and spine meet. It's connected to the user's shoulders and around the back of the neck. It's grafted to the wearer's skin and can only be removed through extensive and difficult surgery. The bladed tail is manipulated with the user's mind, like an extension of his body. It can grab things, throw things, stab, slash, extend, ect. This weapon is unique. Though other similar weapons can be grafted to one's body in the same way, each one is unique. The surgery causes an intense, un-curable pain that comes at random moments for the rest of the user's life. The surgery is so intense that about 40% of the people who go through it don't survive. Then, there's the obvious drawback of disfiguring your body.
Other Requirements: Must undergo extensive, long, and extremely painful surgery to have it grafted on. Must be over 13
Picture of Weapon:Only the tail part obviously

Here is the Template for making your character:
Name:
Height:
Weight:

Appearance:

Race:
Hair:
Eyes:
Body:
Ethnicity: (Country. Fire, Water, Wind, ect. NOT YOUR VILLAGE!!!)

Level/Rank:
Village:
Bloodline:
Main/Favored Weapon:
Element:
Fighting Type/Style:

Personality:

Special Abilities:

Bloodline jutsus:

Jutsus:

Background:

Weapons:

Here is the Template for your own clan:
Clan Name:
Clan Abilities:
Clan Location:
Clan Background:
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:00 am

Can we be Akatuki.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:07 am

sure but i kinda think that's retarded. but go ahead

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:10 am

... You dare insult the only people worth my attention in the now run on Naruto beside Kaklashi, evry other one is too emo, stupid *cough* Naruto and Sakura and Garra and a lot of people *cough* or too weak.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:17 am

HEY!! DON'T EVEN START THAT!!! IN MY OTHER NARUTO RP I'M PAIN'S FUCKIN SON!!! lmao

Sasuke and Naruto and Gaara aren't emo anymore
Naruto is more powerful than Jiriya
Sasuke is more powerful than Itachi and in the akatsuki
and Kakashi is dead

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:27 am

Okay, forgot what I said. :) Wait WTF HE'S DEAD! I thought it was only a rumor. Who killed himj. F*** you errrr you uhhhhh I FORGOT YOUR NAME! Still Saskue is emo in my book, too ambitious for my book, Itachi is dead, but he almsot worshipped him as he was a frekain bada**and Garra, well you have a point there now, but Naruto is still an idot, never will change. Naruto is still weak in my book as is Saskue. Anywayyyssss. So I can't be Akasutki? :( only ones that were worth my attetntion, to be more exact only one of them does, Kisame and Pein I guess since he whooped the guy whooped the 3 legendary's ninja butt. Well trhis is my first bio...

Name: Hatori
Height: 6'4
Weight: Slim

Appearance:

Race: Asian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Body: ...
Ethnicity: (Country. Fire, Water, Wind, ect. NOT YOUR VILLAGE!!!) N/A

Level/Rank: Well Rank S missing nin, but since that;s too cheap, Jonin for now I guess.
Village: N/A
Bloodline: N/A
Main/Favored Weapon: Katana, trench knives.
Element: Fire and ice
Fighting Type/Style: Kakashi style!

Personality: Iruka like

Special Abilities: Moving at very high speeds and jumping a bit higher then average

Bloodline jutsus: N/A

Jutsus: N/A

Background: unknown, amnesia: revelded thorugh the RP?

Weapons: Katana, trench knives, shurkien, gartoee wire, windmill shruiken, kunia, tanto, trip wire, razor wire, fists, the basic

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:50 am

you can ba akatsuki and pain killed kakashi

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:58 am

... oh. You know you just incured my wrath right. Well.. *runs off to the toher forums to rant about it AND WAITS FOR MORE PEOPLE*

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:31 pm

[[Riku, you say:"Genin E-rank ninja". Can I assume it goes, from top to bottom:S-rank, A-rank, B-rank, C-rank, D-rank, E-rank; or no?]]
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:57 am

[[ SS-Rank=Highest, E-Rank=Lowest. ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:56 am

[[Well aside from it being odd that you purposely put yourself in the lowest field rank, it's actually more interesting than trying to be like Pein; "God" of the Amegakure. I'm having trouble with my char becuase i chose the route of Raiton, but it is the least used elemental Jutsu in the Naruto world.
Update:Well I'm finding some but it may seem unrealistic, so please ignore the plot holes. all that is left now is background.]]

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 pm

[[ Alright ^-^ ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:35 am

Name:Kuroda Kazuma
Height:6'0"
Weight:145

Appearance:

Race:Caucasian
Hair:Blond
Eyes:Blue
Body:Average
Ethnicity:Lightning Country

Level/Rank:Chunin C-Rank
Village:Clouds
Bloodline:Active
Main/Favored Weapon:Kunai and Kama
Element:Lightning
Fighting Type/Style:Genjutsu/Ninjutsu

Personality:He prefers to avoid killing, yet when he must it is a direct and calculated style. However he fights in the most strategic way he can. outside of battle he is lazy and will seek entertainment in one way or another.

Special Abilities:He has the ability to manipulate his chakra into magnetic fields.

Bloodline jutsus:Satetsu Manipulation

Jutsus:
All Lightning and Metal Jutsu
Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Henge no Jutsu-Transformation Jutsu
Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique
Chidori - Thousand Birds
Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear
Chidori Nagashi - Thousand Birds Current
Chidori Senbon - Thousand Birds Needles
Gian - False Darkness
Kakashi's Lightning Wolf Technique (Unnamed)
Kirin - Kirin
Raikiri - Lightning Edge
Satetsu Kaiho-Iron Needle Sphere
Satetsu Kesshu-Iron Sand Gathering
Satetsu Shigure-Iron Sand Drizzle

Background:Kuroda's ancestry has been tracked back to the village in the sand, namely, the Third Kazekage. By some odd turn of events his parents were unable to take care of hims so they left him in the care of a family from the Hidden Cloud Village. There he learned the various lightning jutsus and some genjutsus. He has gone to the ninja academy and has passed the chunin exams, however he has preferred to keep most of his skills a secret.

Weapons:Kama, Kunai, Wire, Shuriken, Windmill Shuriken, Makibishi, HyourouGan, Exploding Note.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:45 pm

4 years ago...

"Mommy! It hurts!" A young boy screamed and cried.
"I know honey." The mother calmed the boy with a soothing voice, petting his head and hugging him. "It's part of our clan for kids your age to go through such surgery." The mother said, lightly kissing the boy on the forehead.
The young boy rubbed his eyes. Black and red metal could be seen on the boy's shoulders under his robe. "But it hurts!" He said again in a quietter voice.
"I know. Mommy went through the same thing when she was your age." She replied. She laid a hand on the boy's head. A metal plate infused on the top of her hand. Three metal blades sat on the plate.

The present...

A boy stood atop a rock on a cliff. Rain dripping down everywhere. A black metal tail moving around as if it were a real animal's tail. The boy looked up into the dark clouds, a calm but slightly angered look on his face.
"RIKU!! You'll catch a cold if you don't come in!" His brother screamed.

Riku turned his head over his shoulder and looked back. "I like the rain. I never get sick from it." He said back. His brother rolled his eyes as he walked up and stood next to Riku. A black metal glove covering his right hand. Blades encased the fingers. Hikaru put his free hand on Riku's shoulder. Riku turned back to look at the Rain Village behind him and walked off towards it.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pain Sama on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:50 am

(( If it is okay to use an Akatsuki, I'll use Pain. ))
Name: Pain
Other: He can summon six different bodies.
Kekkei Genkai: The Six Path's Rinnegan.
Jutsu: All, the only jutsu that Pain cannot use are one's of another doujutsu.
Weapon: It is an identical weapon, that each of Pain's bodies possesse, it is a sort of weapon that could take the form a spear.
Chakra Affinity: All six, it is his doujutsu that would allow this.
Weight: 52.2 KG.
Height: 176.5 CM. ((Pain))
Picture: Image
Personality: Pain is devoid of emotion.
Combat Style: N/A/Random
"I've lost all hope for this pathetic clan." - Uchiha Itachi

Pain Sama
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:52 am

Kuroda ran about in the rain, he liked it as he would a brother, becuase where there is rain, lightning isn't far off. However he also had arguments against it much like he would a brother, because water conducts electricity and might back-fire. As Kuroda ran he saw two figures, one walking in his general direction and another standing not too far behind. Kuroda stopped running and held his position, curious to see what would happen.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pain Sama on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:00 am

"It is only a matter of time.." Each word would dwell from a lip that was an inch apart from one another, it was sooth, it was the only time that Pain would speak, the ol' typical sandle that Pain wore would inch about the terrain of the odd statue, with each crackle of thunder, came the illumination of either eye and would show their odd pattern that would take the form of a circle in either socket, with each drop of rain, came the fall of his hair, it would continue to drip with a particular amount of rain-fall that would carry out over the town, Pain, would draw either eye to a gentle close.

Pain Sama
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:50 pm

[[ You can RP as Pain, but only because I worship Pain. ]]

[[ I would put flashbacks in Italics, but this proxy won't let me do that stuff ]]

Riku and his older brother stepped into their house on the cliff side on the outer edge of the Hidden Rain Village. "I'm off on another job, Riku. Sorry." Hikaru said, patting Riku on the head.

"Then I'm off as well." Riku replied, grabbing a swords shaped object wrapped in bandages. Riku threw the object over his back and tied another bandage around him, securing it to his back. "I'll see you whenever you get back." Riku said to Hikaru in an emotionless tone.

"Yeah, same." Hikaru replied in a much sadder tone. He stood in the doorway for a moment and stared at the ground. "I'm sorry I'm never there for you, Riku." He said again, a single tear falling from his eye.

4 Years ago...

"You're next you little punk." A dark figure said in an angered tone. His right arm was black metal with a hooked curved blade on the forearm. The man opened his right hand and the blade swing forwards. A handle swinging into his right hand. The blade came from the man's wrist, went out a little past his hand, and then curved up to follow his knuckles then continued straight for about 5 inches
[[ Think Riddick's knife. ]]

"You will not harm Riku father!" A younger Hikaru shouted, jumping between a 13 year old Riku and the man. Hikaru held out his right clawed hand, flexing it as to show off its menacing blades.

"Then I guess you'll have to go down first!" The father shouted, slashing downwards violently at Hikaru.

The Present...

Riku's expression changed a little at his brother's comment. He quickly looked up to where his brother stood, but all that was there was an open door and the rain. Riku stood, staring at the dore for a moment. He then walked out to the door himself, took one last look into the small house, and closed the door and left.

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Kuroda Smiled as he heard the thunder in the background, getting a little bored he decided to play around a little. Making the seals for his Satetsu jutsu he laughed as iron sand feel out from under him and it formed a small lightning rod. Kuroda, not wanting to wait for the lightning to strike made further Hand symbols for Chidori and struck the rod; immediately after doing this he jumped back and lightning stuck the rod. Kuroda's smile grew until it became a hysterical laugh.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pain Sama on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 am

((Pain))-- The idle-limb of Pain would scan over the surface of a wall, It would disort, It would extend into a bi-section between Pain's form. Pain, would take one step within the room, "... It is time." The bi-section wall, would close, Pain, would scan one hand across the end of a machine that would cover an identical body, It would also possesse 'life' like Pain, It would wake, it's own doujutsu would meet with Pain's own.
((Pain-Two))-- "I see." He would stand from his isolation, He would set either optic on the entrance that Pain-One came from, It would re-open, Pain-Two, He took off in that direction, Pain-Two would stop a few feet from the entrance, "I'll scout out the town, I'll report later." It was the particular reason that Pain-Two would be the one the scout, He was made for that reason, Pain-Two would continue on."

Pain Sama
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!