Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Naruto: Rise of the Tensei Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:47 pm

( uhh if I haven;t already, cna I change my guy's name to Shade?)

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:12 pm

[[You haven't jumped in so I don't see how I'd hurt, how 'bout it Riku?]]
Kuroda Looked around and said:"I'm not from here, I'm just visiting from Kumogakure. Weird story behind that, so weird I can't remember."
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:38 pm

;; how do I I can't find a good spot, and the pain dude didn't give my guy borders what so ever.]]

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:16 pm

[[ Go ahead and change it. ]]

Riku turned to the ninja. "You don't even remember what you're doing here? He asked
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:06 am

Kuroda thought hard for a moment and said:"no, I don't. though I'm not sure if it was on purpose or on accident. Luckily, the memories lost are only a gap between my last mission and my trip here." Kuroda scratched at the back of his head, trying to remember why he was there. "Anyway, where should we go?" Kuroda said, looking around.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:58 pm

Riku looked around for a moment. "Well, I have a small house at the edge of town. But, I'm never returning there." He replied to Kuroda's question

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:44 pm

"Well, unless you want to walk all the way to the Village in the clouds I suggest we find some where, like a random tea house or something." Kuroda said

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Riku nodded and looked around the surrounding area. "Well, there's an abandoned building a bit south of here."

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:54 pm

[[well since this has been dry of fighting I say we add the spice of violence, care if that abandoned building has a gang or something?]]
Kuroda looked too the building and said,"Alright, let's just hope no one is there." Kuroda began to walk towards the building, thinking of what might be inside and what would be the best plan of action

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skullkell on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 am

Name: Kira Dubya
Height: 6’2
Weight: 105

Race: white
Hair: Short and spiky, black with red tips
Eyes: black
Body: tall and skinny but vary muscular
Ethnicity: Earth

Level/Rank: jounin
Village: hidden sand village
Bloodline: don’t know
Main/Favored Weapon: scythe
Element: fire/lighting
Fighting Type/Style: Taijutsu/Ninjutsu

Personality: tempered but is loyal. Always ready to protect his friends.

Special Abilities: able to teleport any where he can see but not thru objects.

Bloodline jutsus: don’t know

Jutsus:
Bakuretsu Koinu - Exploding Puppy
Endan – Fireball
Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Reverse Summoning Technique
Ikadzuchi no Kiba - Lightning Bolt Fang
Ikadzuchi no Utage - Lightning Bolt Feast
Kai – Release
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Raging Thunder (Raijingu Sandaa)
Raigeki no Yoroi - Lightning Strike Armor
[Raiton] Raikiri - Lightning Edge
Kuchiyose β€’ Raikou Kenka - Summoning β€’ Lightning Blade Creation
Raikyuu - Lightning Ball
Rairyuu no Tatsumaki - Lightning Dragon Tornado
[Raiton] Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Element Shadow Clone Technique
[Raiton] no Yoroi - Lightning Element Armor
Shishi Enjin - Four Violet Flames Battle Formation
Karyuudan - Fire Dragon Projectile
[Katon] Karyuu Endan - Fire Dragon Flame Projectile
[Katon] Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - Mist Waltz Technique

Background: his mother died when he was 2 so he never knew her. When he was 8 his father taught him how to hunt and kill with all kinds of weapons. He was grate at the academy but when he was 14 his father got killed on a mission so now he lives all alone.

Weapons: two swords two knives and a scythe

skullkell
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:07 am

You are aware that this has been innactive for a year now?

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:53 am

[[That means nothing except that people are interested again and we should try getting the RP out of a coma! Besides, there are a few ideas from NTRP that might do some good here, where people actually pay attention.]]

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:41 am

[[ I guess. Not really interested myself in another Naruto RP. Tell you what, If people are interested, you start it overkill. I'll join if I feel like it. ]]

Growlithe
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!